Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

ISW Semi final , and final rounds

This is a discussion on ISW Semi final , and final rounds within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <_< You get the AP boost,,,"IF" you have lost war not if you win. We did not have AP boost. ...
Page: 7

Banned

<_< You get the AP boost,,,"IF" you have lost war not if you win. We did not have AP boost.
    You just need to learn to gear your self right. :lol: I mean come on they gave you every thing you needed..[/b]

its not if the server loses. its the nation. manes had it to. maybe u should learn some things

C^^

guys how much till Girakon vs Ares ? =D[/b]
    Ares will win anyways

Matador

I have a question wat happened with olympia? i heard they got destroyed but by who?

Banned

Ares will win anyways [/b]

but when i wanna help girakon !!

If anything ares had the disadvantage. Most of our chars were locked on a1 after a1 dc&#39;d, I only had about 4 mins to get ready for war. Also the GM&#39;s said "should be a good fight" "there is an even # of people from both sides are in war" Also all of this talk about ap boost I doubt I was getting hit pretty damn hard from you all, and doing about the same damage, depending how I flipped my gear around. Last, about the dc&#39;s I saw alot of people dc from ares and we had bad lag too.

Speed

2 hours for the final

ares mages fukin nova&#39;d our jail, we got dc&#39;d from all the shit and we can&#39;t relog cuz they shutdown login to intrserver
    150 v 600[/b]
    GM said it was fair war with same number of members , you just was a noob team like the rest servers , all was joke , we killing both warders in 6 minutes , then 4-5 minuts and we take the keapers , nobody cant stop the POWER OF ARES!!!!

Girakon is in the final w/o fight in semi final i dont think its fair , but we will win you ( Girakon ) also.

IllusionS

You kids are so ignorant its pathetic.

::SnOrLaX::

stfu all =.=
    every1 can win =.= dont spam about ares win in 100% etc.

Girakon has ALOT of english people, which might be a problem due to the time period which the finals are held...lots of them might have work/school. Ares looked like 99% turks.[/b]
    Ares has ALOT of English speaking clans, the server is run by Polish/English speaking, the rest just try.

Ki1laH

cocky idiot, I&#39;m not saying we will beat ares, but I sure as hell hope we so, just so I can shove it in your cocky face.

RED2316

I was waiting for the flaming to start....

Ronark, congrats on 3rd place! You did well. But have some self respect! Edana and Logos both lost and there was no complaining. We just plain whooped you..Ares has beaten everyone we faced without even losing a warder! Yeah we nova your jail....beat us to our base and you can do the same. The truth is Ares works together better than any opponent we have faced! This isnt cz, you cant go running solo because your scrolled.

Please stop complaining about numbers....there were like 30-50 mages with 20-30 priests making sure you died multuple times before you got out of jail, its a sound plan and it worked well for us, some of you made it alive and tried to get those of us wh were killing the keeper, but sadly you were killed before you could get too many kills! I forget who Ronark beat to get into semis, but they complaoned pf numbers and ap boosts too, and everyone from ronarks said "no we had the same" "it was equal" and now here yall are saying the same thing! GG

Thanks for the war and NP Ronark! Good show!

cocky idiot, I&#39;m not saying we will beat ares, but I sure as hell hope we so, just so I can shove it in your cocky face.[/b]
    I was thinking the total opposite, i think that post you made comming from a Girakon perspective was one of the only non egocentric posts i&#39;ve seen.

GL though

this isnt fair. ares gets to do 4 wars while girakon only gets 3. ares gets more opportunities to get nps so most likely top 5 most nps will be mostly in ares and they&#39;ll get all prizes =[

1 thing i gotta admit ares&#39;s plan with the whole camping jail with 1000 mages works pretty well :P

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast