Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

ISW winners

This is a discussion on ISW winners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can you say that when they were taken down in 10 minutes? lol. only war that went faster was ...
Page: 7

how can you say that when they were taken down in 10 minutes? lol. only war that went faster was ares and they finished only 2 minutes before.

sooorrreeee losers.[/b]

We got owned because there were about 6:1 Girk/Oly. But you know what's worse then a sore loser? A classless winner.

im sure u were one of the sins that dropped to me while i had 3/4 or more hp left, your name kinda sounds familiar [/b]
    no i got in like 10 mins before it ended. Don't think you're a god too.

Hey, its ok that u wont see the truth that u got owned. But u dont have too lie..

75% of the people on Gikaron played on Olympia, omg :lol: That was even funnier then owning Olympa at war

Now shut the fuck up, u got owned, and dont reply shit u dont know[/b]

lol, please don't flatter yourself, you don't know shit.

it's simple, olympia did not get owned. get over it please. You wish you owned us. if the people in war would be any close, im not even saying if we had the exact ammount of people, but instead of you guys outnumbering us by over a 100, only outnumbered us by like 50, the outcome would've been different.

wawh

Actually i played girakon until like a week ago when i quit, and PEOPLE FUCKING SUCK ON THAT SERVER...[/b]
    you're an idiot

btw, OLYMPIA HAD THE SAME PREP TIME AS GIR!

LOST THE WAR? BAD LUCK, YOU GOT OWNED

Jacoli

Funny watching these little boys trying to finally feel something to be proud of.

We got owned because there were about 6:1 Girk/Oly. But you know what's worse then a sore loser? A classless winner.[/b]
    i agree with the last statement. too bad that has nothing to do with me since i don't play ko right now :P

Ki1laH

girakon sucks fucking people who think they're good..[/b]
    We suck.
    We beat olympia.
    Olympia makes excuses.

What does that make Olympia?

Leave your egos at the door PLEASE.

rostoen1990

Actually i played girakon until like a week ago when i quit, and PEOPLE FUCKING SUCK ON THAT SERVER...[/b]
    Omg, thats why we beat Olympa. Becouse the people sucks!(<- that should be with capslock, if i where as retarded as u)

Please just shut the fuck up. You dont know witch clan who are on Gikaron I hear. If u knew the old school clans there where at
    Gikaron u wouldn&#39;t said that

Sharona

LOL? right, pretty lucky, hence why you won the fight, cause normally, you don&#39;t win a 8 vs 30 fight.
    The Outnumbering happened mainly in war.

You could see in moradon for every orc, there were 5 more humans. we had people wait at lunar gate, and they kept saying, wtf why is noone here? its gonna start in a minute. Back in moradon, I saw a shitload of orcs just merching/upgrading/trading/shouting instead of going to war.

WHen the war started and we ran out of our base, we had sooooooooo few people, because more then 50% was still in moradon doing useless shit.[/b]
    then u got owned cuz of ur server being retarded! face it, u lost!!

girakon sucks fucking people who think they&#39;re good..[/b]
    Excuse me? think theyre good?

as i recall its the top people from all servers who went girakon

and okay girakon didnt own olympia, olympia owned itself by not showing up

Ki1laH

Guess what, you can whine all you want and make as many excuses as you want.

You still lost, that&#39;s all that matters huh.

Omg, thats why we beat Olympa. Becouse the people sucks!(<- that should be with capslock, if i where as retarded as u)

Please just shut the fuck up. You dont know witch clan who are on Gikaron I hear. If u knew the old school clans there where at
    Gikaron u wouldn&#39;t said that [/b]
    speak english, and i do know some of the older clans on girakon, and they&#39;re not the best buddy.

Gikaron u wouldn&#39;t said that [/b]

I&#39;m starting to have a hard time understanding your english. But what I get from that is, that you think you&#39;re god, cause you know everything?

LOL. I&#39;ve never seen you before, You are noone. This is the first time i see your name/ you post on the forums.

pls, sit down, with the other kids.

Guess what, you can whine all you want and make as many excuses as you want.

You still lost, that&#39;s all that matters huh.[/b]

Yup, Olympia did lose, because we were outnumbered by over a 100 people in war.

Banned

WTF diez lost

i fucking go away and leave diez and this shit happens to shitty manes :blink:

fuck that shit next time tell me theres interserver wars and i will come back for them to own manes or ares :lol:

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast