Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

ISW winners (Round 2)

This is a discussion on ISW winners (Round 2) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm not fair that Girakon get Final place but but... Ares would have crushed Logos in 1min if there was ...
Page: 6

snoppskott

Hmm not fair that Girakon get Final place but but...

Ares would have crushed Logos in 1min if there was NO lag like yesterday >.<

Ki1laH

okay, accepting any/all 1v1s tomorrow 12 PDT... GOGO Pm DirtyBastard.

edit: girakon is only winning cause of number, sorry baba ,[/b]
    K i&#39;ll 1v1 you, not going to talk shit cuz rogues are pretty B.A. w/ minor and those jewels, but sure as hell will vs you. :P

And it is fair, we crush our opponents in under 10 minutes both times.

Some people are pretty stupid...

We said that people DID NOT GO TO WAR.

yesterday in the war olympia vs girakon, Olympia had ONLY 80, and NOT MORE people INSIDE war, the other people who signed up (320) either didnt show up, or were in moradon upgrading, trading, shouting, selling, taking pictures of items.

I&#39;m not saying Olympia should have won the war, actually i&#39;m glad olympia didnt cause of the retards sitting in moradon when the war was going on.

But to have kids say they owned, is just plain stupid and retarded( means that they don&#39;t know what owned stands for)

They beat Olympia, because Olympia was outnumbered, period.
    Edit: Just like Pathos was today, OUTNUMBERED.
    and yes its their fault too, for not showing up.... but hey, these past 2 days didnt even come close to owning, cause the numbers werent even. [/b]
    so it wasnt ownage, you say it was more like kicking a retard in the face?

zaffers

Ares would have crushed Logos in 1min if there was NO lag like yesterday >.<[/b]
    i&#39;d really love to see that happening in a normal encounter and not in this lag fest

Ares would have crushed Logos in 1min if there was NO lag like yesterday >.<[/b]

Well theres 3 servers left, cant really make a match out of that, so they automaticly take the fastest server to win

girakon used totally 20min MAX in lunar map in 2 wars while other used one and a hafl hour

so it wasnt ownage, you say it was more like kicking a retard in the face?[/b]

Nah, It was lower than that. It was like(the screenshots Gamer posted in the other topic)
    Or like 5 kids beating up 1 girl that has no arms and legs.

Nah, It was lower than that. It was like(the screenshots Gamer posted in the other topic)
    Or like 5 kids beating up 1 girl that has no arms and legs.[/b]
    Its more fun than it sounds...

Definite

all i can say is LOL girakon kids in this forum now?

I hate ppl with egos hands down, even the trusted traders have egos ffs act more grown up, i dont act like i know anything i barely play the game at all anymore

I also hate ppl who dont get the jist of wtf some1 is talking about their brain may be just too slow to pick up wth is going on

p.s i&#39;ve been playin since feb 2nd 2005 and i remember that ares and diez had 4 servers at one point aswell im just saying that girakon has a mass amount of players hence y they had 4 servers for the longest time (which they&#39;ve only just got rid of) u can tell which servers had less ppl signing up, it was the servers who had the limits bought down from 70 to 65 to try make it more fair, the reason for 600 thou was cuz they knew numbers wud be an issue

RED2316

It was like taht for everyone in all servers, get over it[/b]
    Get over what?

Are you tying to bait me into a flame war? I realize your maturity level is low, and feel that making stupid posts on a forum is cool, but its not. One day you will realize that flaming on a computer screen is pointless, and on the day of your epiphany you will PM me and "you were right. I was an idiot child, and I deserve to be beat. Whoop master, WHOOP ME!"

Ki1laH

all i can say is LOL girakon kids in this forum now?

I hate ppl with egos hands down, even the trusted traders have egos ffs act more grown up, i dont act like i know anything i barely play the game at all anymore

I also hate ppl who dont get the jist of wtf some1 is talking about their brain may be just too slow to pick up wth is going on

p.s i&#39;ve been playin since feb 2nd 2005 and i remember that ares and diez had 4 servers at one point aswell im just saying that girakon has a mass amount of players hence y they had 4 servers for the longest time (which they&#39;ve only just got rid of) u can tell which servers had less ppl signing up, it was the servers who had the limits bought down from 70 to 65 to try make it more fair, the reason for 600 thou was cuz they knew numbers wud be an issue[/b]
    WRONG.

The only reason GIRAKON didn&#39;t have its limit brought down, was because our limit was level 60 in the first place.

Thus, NICE TRY, GOOD GAME, GO HOME.

P.S. Pathos had a full amount of people in the war they won, what happened? Huh...oh I know, they lost this one so the bullshit excuses come.

You lost, there are no excuses, it doesn&#39;t matter the circumstances, its OVER. Now shut up damn whiners.

Get over what?

Are you tying to bait me into a flame war? I realize your maturity level is low, and feel that making stupid posts on a forum is cool, but its not. One day you will realize that flaming on a computer screen is pointless, and on the day of your epiphany you will PM me and "you were right. I was an idiot child, and I deserve to be beat. Whoop master, WHOOP ME!"[/b]
    Amen! Very well spoken, sir.

Ki1laH

Get over what?

Are you tying to bait me into a flame war? I realize your maturity level is low, and feel that making stupid posts on a forum is cool, but its not. One day you will realize that flaming on a computer screen is pointless, and on the day of your epiphany you will PM me and "you were right. I was an idiot child, and I deserve to be beat. Whoop master, WHOOP ME!"[/b]
    Umm, everybody had to deal with the lag. Him saying that doesn&#39;t make his maturity level lower.

In fact, you proved yours is much lower by believing this to be so. You whined that it was laggy. It was laggy for both sides.

He stated a PURE FACT, and you deem him immature?

Get over yourself.

Ickeras

:wub: GRATS TO ALL ARES BROTHERS & SISTERS :wub:

O & thx Grobs for not step&#39;n in to my 1V1 ,,,and even thow you Duffed me. It didnt help him any :lol:

ArminVanBuuren

LAAAAAAAAAAG, the only word to explain the ARES#1 vs Logos war. 30 seconds of running around, hitting people, and a minute later you lost HP/MP and got a kill or 2. Logos....knowing they were beat all transformed into cannons and tried to hold ARES off, it worked for awhile, but as soon as the lag was over so was Logos. Good job to Logos for giving it a shot.[/b]
    Yeah, there was a huge lag, but it started after we had killed the first warder actually...then it was endless lag &#39;till first DC...then reconnect, not laggin&#39; for a while, DC...again and again...

Might be your point of view, and I don&#39;t blame you...I got some kills too, but I can&#39;t say I actually enjoyed this war since 70% of the time I was lagging and watching myself being teleported again, again and again just because our mage TPed us all <_<

Could be true...Logos would have been a lot more competitive without lag. (Anyways, I think Ares would have won even though :P )

MyBitch

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast