Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

JADE for elmorad KING we lost our sanity zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on JADE for elmorad KING we lost our sanity zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ProudAresian AHAHAHA ROFL JADE AHAHAH LOL...sorry, just cant stand it...JADE!!! poor ppl... ive started play ...
Page: 3

BDragieta

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ProudAresian
    AHAHAHA ROFL JADE AHAHAH LOL...sorry, just cant stand it...JADE!!! poor ppl... ive started play a little on my new warr.ON ARES, and well... omg this is just so n0life, making new accounts to vote Jade as king, i tell ya ares players. WATCH OUT, THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWFUL PERIOD ^_^
    dude if she ll doin good events, n tryin to help other people i think shes a good king.. poor pll or not who cares? btw how do u know what shes doin? or i missunderstand u coz im not sleepin about 36 hours..[/b]
    her first job as king was to give her clannies most of the money from the treasury.
    her 2nd job was to spam King chat with random comments....

And FiRe it doesnt matter if 70 or 80% of the people playing are turks... i didnt say that only turks voted for her...

theres just no way she is more popular than ANY of the other people that were up for King...Maybe somebodys been sleeping round <_<

So before you call me an idiot and dumb... Make sure you know what ur talkin bout...

thx......Dumbass

Kranitnova

dude if she ll doin good events, tryin to help other people i think shes a good king.. poor pll or not who cares? btw how do u know what shes doin? or i missunderstand u coz im not sleepin about 36 hours..[/quote]

maybe u didnt see that jade is transferring all money to her clan or are u to stupid to even look at the second picture and judge for urself. That pic was jsut an example, i counted many more money transfers.

I'm not talking about the so called fun 1 or 1337 coin donations here, look at the amount urself zzz. We all know money is hard to come by these days at the market so i guess the turks found a new way (beside duping ect...) make dummy account get noobieking in place and transfer nationtreasure weehaaa.
    All previous kings at least tried to do some events or at least didnt waste our money...

I'm dutch myself but if i join some game which is build up for an english community i adapt myself to it and speak english (not such a problem if ur a little bit educated). This problem of non-adaptation lays not only in this game its a global thing. So take an example of all those good players out there who actually do an effort in trying to speak english at least when ur talking to somebody for the first time.

Kranitnova

btw gratz murtaza u'll do a great job

yop

lol
    i haven't even vote for king, though it was still bugged
    So if no one vote too i guess that's why we get another gay king/queen.
    We survive the marekiller period, we ll survive this.

Just showing only turk get no respect for all ppl playing (speaking in turkish blabla) and doing crappy things like giving Millions to turk babas

FiRe

No way jade won that legitley....: what did u mean with this sentence?

Any is not popular between turksplayer..Jade is more popular than Any..and ANY is maybe good person but not honest..cuz when he and Bilinc made a clan Phantomps.. he said that "i am not turk"..if u dont believe find Destructionpriest( i made fun of Destructionpriest )..any was speaking english on vent..and he did not say to clanmember that he is turk..

BDragieta

Originally posted by FiRe

Any is not popular between turksplayer..Jade is more popular than Any..and ANY is maybe good person but not honest..cuz when he and Bilinc made a clan Phantomps.. he said that "i am not turk"..if u dont believe find Destructionpriest( i made fun of Destructionpriest )..any was speaking english on vent..and he did not say to clanmember that he is turk..

:blink:
    erm... i meant he couldnt win it legit... As she is not popular enough...

rest of that post i dnt understand sry...

FiRe

Originally posted by BDragieta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BDragieta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FiRe

:blink:
    erm... i meant he couldnt win it legit... As she is not popular enough...

rest of that post i dnt understand sry...[/b]
    i dont like her...but she is the most popular turk on ares even maybe more than Murtaza..

SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE (not HE HE HE HE) won legitly...

FiRe

Any is not popular..cuz too many turks dont know that Any is turk..cuz Any did not say or dont say that he is turk.

Kranitnova

ur missing my point fire

i dont give a damn which name is on that throne as long he is honest, educated in the language of english and does the job a king has to do.
    Maybe its too soon to judge but she's started off extremey wrong in my opion.

FiRe

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    ur missing my point fire

i dont give a damn which name is on that throne as long he is honest, educated in the language of english and does the job a king has to do.
    Maybe its too soon to judge but she's started off extremey wrong in my opion.

dude i said i dont like her..but she can speak enough good english..

TURKPRINC3SS

Woww he is not king :unsure: BEcause not "he".She...She is the first queen.She's girl she says.Is tah right :wacko:

wastyrx

dude if she ll doin good events, tryin to help other people i think shes a good king.. poor pll or not who cares? btw how do u know what shes doin? or i missunderstand u coz im not sleepin about 36 hours..
    maybe u didnt see that jade is transferring all money to her clan or are u to stupid to even look at the second picture and judge for urself. That pic was jsut an example, i counted many more money transfers.

I'm not talking about the so called fun 1 or 1337 coin donations here, look at the amount urself zzz. We all know money is hard to come by these days at the market so i guess the turks found a new way (beside duping ect...) make dummy account get noobieking in place and transfer nationtreasure weehaaa.
    All previous kings at least tried to do some events or at least didnt waste our money...

I'm dutch myself but if i join some game which is build up for an english community i adapt myself to it and speak english (not such a problem if ur a little bit educated). This problem of non-adaptation lays not only in this game its a global thing. So take an example of all those good players out there who actually do an effort in trying to speak english at least when ur talking to somebody for the first time.[/quote]

i sad i dont sleepin like 36 hours now 37 i think. And no i dont see the ss btw im dies player dunno who is ladyblabla) anyway gn or gm all..
    ps:dont talk like a twat oky?

Banned Senior Member

turk=a.q? <_<

OgLaNZeRo

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    turk=a.q? * <_<
    jews = a.q ? its ok for you ?

FiRe

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    turk=a.q? * <_<
    u are trying to fuk.. we are fuking you :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast