Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Just a funny 'some people publicly owned themselves'

This is a discussion on Just a funny 'some people publicly owned themselves' within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +111 Lots of true in your post but seriously you gonna use bots just cuz more than half of players ...
Page: 4

+111

Lots of true in your post but seriously you gonna use bots just cuz more than half of players do it ?
    - Hey look people jumping of the bridge lets do that too. yey
    Seriously its like u r 10 years old again common

zzz stupid cat I forgot the rest, go die pls[/b]
    No, I didn't do it because other people are. I did it because the game is unplayable in a legit manner. That is related to everyone else doing it, but not he direct cause of my switch. 95% of it is the fact that k2 has not fixed godmode. I am content to stay at lvl 59 pk'n in dcz and not worry about botters, but when that's impossible to do even because of this godmode shit that is going unfixed for over a month, I said fuck this.

I was online when it happened once and pretty much most of my clan saw that message. I didn't see that message myself (maybe cuz I always ignore command chat for some reason), but I'd like to think 26 of the people in our clan don't hack.

It was just about time, when ko4life will be spread over with macroing players. I say, over 70% of all active members, we have, used at least one kind of a cheat at least for once.

GMs dont do crap, why not cheat on a lvl 80? Its not like anything is going to happen.

Richie

I hunted down those quotes you guys have posted. I even asked a few questions of my own.

Do not pee into the wind when standing on top of a very windy hill!

Banned

Exactly. I came to the realization the other day that I had 2 options. Either quit the game, or make a bot char until k2 gets around to fixing shit. I don't want to quit this game, so I went with option 2. My legitly leveled char is still sitting and waiting until the game gets cleaned up and then I will switch back to it. If that day ever comes, which is looking less and less likely so I may end up eventually going with option 1.

These days its like this:

Legt:
    Cannot exp, all slots taken by two parties of k0xp. Cannot pk, pk zones are dead and the very few people even there are running god mode. BDW-God mode. Can't make money on market anymore because of dupes, even if you make money it's pointless because if you don't dupe you won't have 1000gb's like everyone else, or k2 will wipe/rollback and you will lose anyways(what happened to me with last rollback). Cannot get a PK symbol because botters are doing town to town np transfer and on top of that EVERYONE is using 50% np bug and getting 90 np a kill.

I gave up on k0xpOnLine er I mean Knight OnLine. I gave up on the hypocrite community, er I mean the KnightOnLine community. I give up being legit and trying to convince others to do it.. And frankly I don't give a shit what a bunch of 13 year olds half way across the world think about my actions in an online game or on forums.

P.s- I've tried playing Cwest numerous times. It is far to boring for me, Active pk 2 hours of each day is not near enough to satisfy me.[/b]
    It's like watching the Titanic Sink. Such a beautiful thing just obliviously heading twards a GIANT fucking iceberg And to make matters worse, the captain doesn't give a fuck.

It seriously makes me sad The worst part is, MOST of the first band of "God Mode" KOXPers haven't played this game more then a year or two, while the few hardcore players like us, that have been around the longest, suffer.

I saw something odd that I thought the community should be aware of if they weren't already. Now I'm getting accused of being a hacker? Seriously. I've played this game absolutely legitly for 3 years now. I'm the leader of a top 25 clan on Manes that has a zero tolerance policy on hacking. All the hacking around disgusts me and I've considered quitting but havent because this game is too damn addicting. Quite obviously that quote is BS or the hack isnt working "properly" because I saw it and half the other people in TS were seeing it at random times. All of these people completely legit.

So if you think I'm a hacker still, just fuck off.

(-Apologize for language...but I'm highly offended. Mods feel free to edit)

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

maybe if some1 posts a video on this and show actual proof instead of words then ill prolly believe it

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

I saw something odd that I thought the community should be aware of if they weren't already. Now I'm getting accused of being a hacker? Seriously. I've played this game absolutely legitly for 3 years now. I'm the leader of a top 25 clan on Manes that has a zero tolerance policy on hacking. All the hacking around disgusts me and I've considered quitting but havent because this game is too damn addicting. Quite obviously that quote is BS or the hack isnt working "properly" because I saw it and half the other people in TS were seeing it at random times. All of these people completely legit.
    So if you think I'm a hacker still, just fuck off.
    (-Apologize for language...but I'm highly offended. Mods feel free to edit)[/b]
    PTB legit for 3 years and you have my vouch - it seems something wrong with the "hack" and not only ppl who use hack can see it !! - sry about my posts and it was pretty noobish of me to call aloot of legit GG`s players >> hackers based on unconformed shit (hope others wll do the same)

Exactly. I came to the realization the other day that I had 2 options. Either quit the game, or make a bot char until k2 gets around to fixing shit. I don't want to quit this game, so I went with option 2. My legitly leveled char is still sitting and waiting until the game gets cleaned up and then I will switch back to it. If that day ever comes, which is looking less and less likely so I may end up eventually going with option 1.

These days its like this:

Legt:
    Cannot exp, all slots taken by two parties of k0xp. Cannot pk, pk zones are dead and the very few people even there are running god mode. BDW-God mode. Can't make money on market anymore because of dupes, even if you make money it's pointless because if you don't dupe you won't have 1000gb's like everyone else, or k2 will wipe/rollback and you will lose anyways(what happened to me with last rollback). Cannot get a PK symbol because botters are doing town to town np transfer and on top of that EVERYONE is using 50% np bug and getting 90 np a kill.

I gave up on k0xpOnLine er I mean Knight OnLine. I gave up on the hypocrite community, er I mean the KnightOnLine community. I give up being legit and trying to convince others to do it.. And frankly I don't give a shit what a bunch of 13 year olds half way across the world think about my actions in an online game or on forums.

P.s- I've tried playing Cwest numerous times. It is far to boring for me, Active pk 2 hours of each day is not near enough to satisfy me.[/b]
    So wait you are a cheat and you are criticizing other people of cheating? Maybe they too couldn't compete with cheaters and their hacks? Maybe they too felt that they needed to cheat? Stop playing yourself to be a martyr; you are just a hypocritical tool.

And yes, you did own yourself when you admited that you cheat. The purpose of this topic was to make fun of people accidently admiting that they are cheaters. What you were doing was laughing at people for getting bum fucked while you had a giant stick up your ass.

ILoveYouToo

Okay so ban these guys who admitted to koxping or botting. My original account got banned 2 years ago for admiting i had a koxp account and its still banned. I want to see some fairness around here.

So wait you are a cheat and you are criticizing other people of cheating? Maybe they too couldn't compete with cheaters and their hacks? Maybe they too felt that they needed to cheat? Stop playing yourself to be a martyr; you are just a hypocritical tool.

And yes, you did own yourself when you admited that you cheat. The purpose of this topic was to make fun of people accidently admiting that they are cheaters. What you were doing was laughing at people for getting bum fucked while you had a giant stick up your ass.[/b]
    +1

Even if your the only legit player in the game its better then compromising your morals (as you did) and cheating. You complain about all the cheats but your not better then the lvl 50 god moder i cant kill or the lvl 50 rouge spamming arrow shower on me from far away....... youve become one of the cheating fags that you seem to "hate"

and the excuse that " I cant beat the cheaters so ill join em" is the most lame excuse ever

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234