Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Just so you know, You may be banned.

This is a discussion on Just so you know, You may be banned. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Seems like K2/G1 are stepping up and taking action. They're finding all the people using proxy and banning them. I ...
Page: 1

Kreeden

Thumbs down

Seems like K2/G1 are stepping up and taking action. They're finding all the people using proxy and banning them. I was randomly dc'd and got the "Server under maintenance" message. My account is gone and from what I can tell a few people I know are banned as well. If you try to log the website, it will say your user name and password combination does not exist so they really just don't care what you have to say.

Just take this as a warning. Yes, most of you aren't sharing and this is a great big "haha, I don't share I hate you cause you share" for you but I'm just letting people know you most likely will be banned.

I'm not sure as to how long the bans are, I'm guessing permanent.. I'll go read the TOS real quick and edit this in a bit.

Good luck.

EDIT: Don't use shared IP's, find a static IP proxy.

Banned

I think it says it in there TOS or something that using a proxy = ban. Not sure though

Kreeden

I think it says it in there TOS or something that using a proxy = ban. Not sure though[/b]
    Yes, we all knew that but this is the first time k2 actually follows threw. What a horrible patch.

mrmagic2008

Seems like K2/G1 are stepping up and taking action. They're finding all the people using proxy and banning them. I was randomly dc'd and got the "Server under maintenance" message. My account is gone and from what I can tell a few people I know are banned as well. If you try to log the website, it will say your user name and password combination does not exist so they really just don't care what you have to say.

Just take this as a warning. Yes, most of you aren't sharing and this is a great big "haha, I don't share I hate you cause you share" for you but I'm just letting people know you most likely will be banned.

I'm not sure as to how long the bans are, I'm guessing permanent.. I'll go read the TOS real quick and edit this in a bit.

Good luck.[/b]
    is your account prem? wondering if they are only banning non-prem accounts

H4tred

finaly k2 makes game more balanced and fair

editted

Banned

funny, pretty sure all of us know its bannable lol
    and glad u got banned
    u make game unfair to rest of poeple[/b]
    Nice...post count+1 Didn't he say people that don't give a shit, just dont post?...If he did not, I will. Thx for this useless post

On topic.: Yeah bannable for sure they did not make that patch for nothing. They'll be aware on that kind of stuff cause they dont want account selling/trading anymore.

ooo

can they ban Virtual private network users?

oldboy

uve gotta be fucking joking me!!!! i saw 30x koxpers load up BF 5 mins ago....wall ahcked to ultima then killed greeds...yet i get banned for playing my friends account with a different IP!!??? nice k2

sexy Owa

reguardless of what you think about this person keep the flames to yourself. hes warning everyone that k2 is finally enforcing a fairly important part of their TOS. yes proxies are bannable if thats listed or not i dont know but i have spoken to people about it, the proxies are bannable only because of the amount of proxies the gold farmers are using. banning proxies = no more lost profit for k2. again leave him alone hes posting this to help the community.

Hey cutie Senior Member

way to post this for the 20th time we ALL know this
    and glad u got banned, u ruin the game with unfair advantage[/b]
    stfu
    at least he has the shit to go to 60+
    whereas you stay dcz.
    dont talk smack you little cunt

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

uve gotta be fucking joking me!!!! i saw 30x koxpers load up BF 5 mins ago....wall ahcked to ultima then killed greeds...yet i get banned for playing my friends account with a different IP!!??? nice k2[/b]
    well...this is something they set up by script...no work on k2's part once its enabled

catching koxpers which are using programs specifically designed to NOT be detected by K2=work to catch them/ban them

and we all know how much k2 hates work

H4tred

stfu
    at least he has the shit to go to 60+
    whereas you stay dcz.
    dont talk smack you little cunt[/b]
    i am 60+ dont know where u get ur facts
    so stfu nubcake

Banned

i am 60+ dont know where u get ur facts
    so stfu nubcake[/b]
    You are a waste of bandwitch for this forum. Sucks that you got your account approved.

Its a risk using a proxy. You have to realize that Chinese farmers are using proxy's and k2 is trying to stop them so while your using a proxy and K2 catches it. They assume your a Chinese farmer so they ban you. Best thing to do is quit sharing that character and find a character in your own country like i have to do

it sux if u live in Slovenia

Banned

is your account prem? wondering if they are only banning non-prem accounts[/b]
    Yes they do ban prems,no warning nothing.
    999day for free

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast