Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Just Wondering//Gm Corrupt?

This is a discussion on Just Wondering//Gm Corrupt? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just an idea, maybe GM's thought you guys were to good, and would had castle for too long, so they ...
Page: 3

EvieQueen

just an idea, maybe GM's thought you guys were to good, and would had castle for too long, so they decided to do a suprise one to take it away, and a clan got lucky and had alot of people on....

but thats jsut a geuss..i dunno how long you guys had it or anything,.[/b]
    we had castle for almost a year but the clan who one this past wed. was a lot of the time offline, but i guess none of this matters anymore :angry: .

The reason i think they added an extra day is because it is harder for new people to take castle because many clans are strong, but again not a lot of people will be on during the day on wednesday because of work or school throughout KO community so either way its retarded.. :unsure: :unsure:

there is csw now on wednesdays and saturdays

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Heaven forbid someone read the offical notice of CSW happenign twice and week and realise dit was your CSW day today.

I know sounds a little crazy but.............

BitterVet Senior Member PriestessRaina's Avatar

http://knightonlineworld.com/news.ph...98093531891858

Read the ko website once in a while xD

Volcanic

Can a GM Start a "Surpise" Castle Siege Legeally? Because Today Their was a "suprise" csw and we had no idea, and we lost castle, to me and all of my clannies its unfair and basically bullshit. Now if we knew this was going to happen we could've been ready to defend the cristal but we were not and like i said before its unfair and bullshit. My thought is that the clan that took it over had some kind of conversation with a GM to make one. I know this because many member's of that clan where offline about 90% of the time until today when the "suprise" csw began their whole clan was online. But I just want to know if anybody else knows if this is legeal or not :angry: :angry: .[/b]

DeathInTheNight

CSW times have changed.
    As for corrupt GM's, I think most are. The power of coin and greed goes to their heads. There are only a few who have ever been legit 100%.
    And finding one online, well everyone knows that aint easy.

did http://knightonlineworld.com/news.ph...98093531891858 come after the fact ? unno but tell me which gm corrupted clan lost castle last week and which clan won castle this week and theres your conspiracy theory for today

didinino

damn 2 CSWs will be hard xD
    thats X2 more waste of money for castle holders = LESS money each person.

i am not sure its worthy to hold it anymore except respect

agendas

tbh 1 party of either clan wipes ur whole clan out[/b]
    tbh 1 person in WeRule is 100x nicer than anyone in ur clan

to me niceness > lvl any takers? its more fun when u have nice people than assholes uve never seen a WeRule person arguing (except for me)

They can do what they want, whenever they want.

All that is required of you is to buy Platinum Premium every month. And do not forget to buy extra G1 coin so you can buy the new packages. I hear you can get a 150 defence scroll in one of them.

Hurry buy...buy...buy.

Niv Aslan

u got owned by a desperated gm..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123