Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

K2 - getting better?

This is a discussion on K2 - getting better? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not sure about this, but I think its pointless to fix all these bugs atm, cuz when they release ...
Page: 2

Im not sure about this, but I think its pointless to fix all these bugs atm, cuz when they release the patch, the new game code will overwrite the old ones, so even if current KO is 100% perfect, the new patch will decide the game will be bugfree or not.. So lets hope for a new and fresh KO from Fire Drake patch.

Anyone remember the old gate TP DC bug? KE patch itself clearly fixed that, and some more I cant think of atm. (But then K2 keep fucking up KE codes to a shithole like now.. h43r: )

Technicolor

i know i posted this b4 but it gives a good idea of what aqu is talking about

__________ CYPER 2006-06-29 18:12:00 type of inqury entered by CS Rep31

Hail ______________!
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are aware of the issue and are currently working to resolve it. Unfortunately, we are unable to remove any player from a clan, unless they submit a ticket to do so. You may choose to disband and create a new clan. We are sorry for the inconvenience Thank you.
    -Knight Online Customer Service Team

HELLO CSREP31 U FUKIN NOOB I CANT DISBAND MY CLAN CUZ THERE ARE INACTIVE PPL IN IT......

sorry for the caps, but is the response K2 gives

btw gold user.... but after like 5 response that made clear they didnt play the game itself at customer support im now down to silver and that be next month bronze.... gg k2 a 1year gold user has just ended that end of the deal....

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by Aqu
    Sorry but play WoW for a couple of days, and compare the Customer Support/Service there to KO and you realise how laughable KO truely is.

I have sent 2 CS tickets in WoW - both answered inside of 60 minutes, a GM sent me a PM and answered my query.

Now in KO you submit a CS ticket and if you are LUCKY you will get an automated copy/paste answer.

People macro/bug abuse all over the place in KO and nothing is ever done. It makes me a sad panda
    Total amount of real cash spent on KO since XIG rolled out....$0.

KO is still the best totally free fantasy MMORG on the planet B)

ViSeH

Trying to improve doesn't mean actually improving.

Banned

Originally posted by healbuff
    fix isiloon pls.. and FT....luften.,...
    i dont think its bugged....well at least not servants.....i went down to servants to see how to bug them to find out if this is true and fraps it and send it to tim fox aka csrep1.....he is on msn and we chat so i went down.....servants are not bugged.....they did not get stuck in lava and do there aoe.....however i did get hit by there aoe atak only when i did a circle patern around them and not get hit by mele atak......imo that is not a bug so i dont see how this is

i didnt go down to isloon so i dont know about her by a mage can kill servants without getting hit by mele atak and it not be a bug....the mage needs to just use its distance ataks and stand the distance where SHE DECIDED to use aoe instead of mele.....this is not a bug if its the mobs choice to do so

Banned Senior Member

as Devile said before Tez, compare the servents on that bugged floor to any servents you saw in boss events, those things will kick your ass, and they never stop moving just to attack you

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-healbuff
    fix isiloon pls.. and FT....luften.,...
    i dont think its bugged....well at least not servants.....i went down to servants to see how to bug them to find out if this is true and fraps it and send it to tim fox aka csrep1.....he is on msn and we chat so i went down.....servants are not bugged.....they did not get stuck in lava and do there aoe.....however i did get hit by there aoe atak only when i did a circle patern around them and not get hit by mele atak......imo that is not a bug so i dont see how this is

i didnt go down to isloon so i dont know about her by a mage can kill servants without getting hit by mele atak and it not be a bug....the mage needs to just use its distance ataks and stand the distance where SHE DECIDED to use aoe instead of mele.....this is not a bug if its the mobs choice to do so[/b]
    no..there is a bug where a mage can kill servants without getting hit. Servants use their AOE but it doesnt damage the mage at all. You can check by looking at the mage's health and how there is no heal animation. Look at paddy's video. Ive seen it before, there is a bug. I dont know how they do it though.

with new patches they trying to make more new bugs! and quite succesfully with it tbh -.-

Aqu

Originally posted by PamelaAnderson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PamelaAnderson)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aqu
    Sorry but play WoW for a couple of days, and compare the Customer Support/Service there to KO and you realise how laughable KO truely is.

I have sent 2 CS tickets in WoW - both answered inside of 60 minutes, a GM sent me a PM and answered my query.

Now in KO you submit a CS ticket and if you are LUCKY you will get an automated copy/paste answer.

People macro/bug abuse all over the place in KO and nothing is ever done. It makes me a sad panda
    Total amount of real cash spent on KO since XIG rolled out....$0.

KO is still the best totally free fantasy MMORG on the planet B)[/b]
    Agreed.

But I'm not ethiopian and I can afford £8 a month.

there is only 1 true step to fixing this game and i think the majority of us know what that is

De_Piere

Default Re: K2 - getting better?

Originally posted by AllTheWay
    Im a man who always looks on the brightside, but i think k2 are really trying to improve the game.
    yeah there are tons of bugs, yeah they could fix the scrolls faster, yeah people still macro.
    but when was the last time we saw so many patches in such a short time?
    looks promising.
    i'm glad you think this way but i should say something the way k2 is trying to improve the game might be good but is still NOT GOOD ENOUGHT, i mean yeah as devile once said X-trap must be better than hackshield but if it doesn't stop macroing or koxp i don't care how better can it be from hackshield it still doesn't work and i don't care if k2 changes a font, displays they fixed a bug, makes maintenances or fix a merchant bug cuz it still don't make the job cuz i 'm from diez and in 3 months i haven't been able to exp in d1 i can't trade scrolls i can't buy shit thinking is legit i can't exp in all the servers and for a while i couldnt use PP,so fixing 2 bugs and making some patches ain't making it better, the day k2 will be better is the day they get MORE GMS 1 per server ain't enought, and they design gms to be always ingame and others not to , the day they pay thme so there are no corrupt gms, the day we don't get pasted messages and the day they attend messages from CS, you don't fix this shit with a patch you can fix it hiring more ppl paying gms getting answers if we had several gms online all the time since KE map is so lil ppl could infomr thme of macroers and ban them all but since we got 1 gm per server so he has to spend time in both nation can't be on all the time and the CS is useless this can't be done.
    the day k2 improvez is the day they get a new owner IMO.

last week i told them to fix d1 and they replied that it was a technical error and to try again -.-"

Sabao

AllTheWay

*K2 - getting better? * *
    Im a man who always looks on the brightside, but i think k2 are really trying to improve the game. *
    yeah there are tons of bugs, yeah they could fix the scrolls faster, yeah people still macro. *
    but when was the last time we saw so many patches in such a short time? *
    looks promisin
    No K2 and KE its not getting better with scammers like you on -.-

for me macro are nice ppl next to you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12