Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69

K2's Policies Bent Again?

This is a discussion on K2's Policies Bent Again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That depends. The US Judicial setting provides for people to be judged by their "peers", but what of those who ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    That depends. The US Judicial setting provides for people to be judged by their "peers", but what of those who consider themselves peerless? The judgements mean significantly less and thus consideration of said judgement is also devalued. Do people penalized under this system with said beliefs learn the errors of their way? Why would cheaters learn anything when the authority over the game itself fails to penalize them in the first place? Getting "you suck" from players in a game when the authority virtually gives you a thumbs up through no action or direct action contrary to their ToS equates a win quite easily if you ask me. After all, aren't they all just...jealous? :P

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TEXASSSS
    Posts
    342

    Default

    rent=the next genius



    UR MY [email protected]!!!!! :wub: :wub:

  3. #33
    HeLLorY
    Guest

    Default

    yes, as i said before,, i got banned while i were using koxp. when i got banned i were lvl 68 and today my account unblocked and now i am still lvl 68 ^^
    so, there would be 5 lvl drop but, k2 could not do it... :rollseyes:

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Hackers hack in the first place and do so shamelessly when conforted not so much to be respected and revered by their peers, but to feed a bottomless pit of their own standards manifested by their ego. They don't give a shit as long as they feel they are pleasing whatever the hell it is they have set in their mind.

    In other words, KingOfBow doesn't give a flying fuck whether or not me, Yuun, Rentz or anybody in this game think bad of him--simply because of the fact that he is satisfying some shit-eating urge and goal inside of him, as Rentz pointed out, definitely seems peerless. Gotta consider the source and motive of them hacking in the first place in order to understand how they think and what ethical code, or lack thereof, they follow. Any honor amongst thieves? :P

    And as for K2 following their own policies, give that a rest it's a fantasy at best.

  5. #35
    Yun_Yuuzhan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    That depends. *The US Judicial setting provides for people to be judged by their "peers", but what of those who consider themselves peerless? *The judgements mean significantly less and thus consideration of said judgement is also devalued. *Do people penalized under this system with said beliefs learn the errors of their way? *Why would cheaters learn anything when the authority over the game itself fails to penalize them in the first place? *Getting "you suck" from players in a game when the authority virtually gives you a thumbs up through no action or direct action contrary to their ToS equates a win quite easily if you ask me. *After all, aren't they all just...jealous? :P
    Thinking you've won and being rewarded for said winning are two different things, my friend. If they really consider themselves peerless, well, again with the immaturity thing. Kids will be kids. Who cares what they do with their duped items and macroed levels? They're still naught but cheaters, and putting their heads in the sand and saying "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, you can't judge me" etc. does not change that.

  6. #36
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Thinking you've won and being rewarded for said winning are two different things, my friend. *If they really consider themselves peerless, well, again with the immaturity thing. *Kids will be kids. *Who cares what they do with their duped items and macroed levels? *They're still naught but cheaters, and putting their heads in the sand and saying "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, you can't judge me" etc. does not change that.
    Well you care about their duped items and macroed levels because you want them to be banned. As for thinking they won and being rewarded for it, what do you feel are the rewards in this game? The things you get are XP, NP, and items, of which they appear to have in spades. I believe perception is the filter that you render reality through, so each of us will see the same things in different ways...even who "wins" in a game of this type and who "loses". Through my filter, I see everyone who continues to play it as losing, but speak daily with people who do not share this view. It doesn't make them any less wrong, but just not on the same wavelength as I. It is the same as light being refracted through a prism: the different wavelengths yield different colours, but it is still the same beam of light.

  7. #37
    Yun_Yuuzhan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    Thinking you've won and being rewarded for said winning are two different things, my friend. *If they really consider themselves peerless, well, again with the immaturity thing. *Kids will be kids. *Who cares what they do with their duped items and macroed levels? *They're still naught but cheaters, and putting their heads in the sand and saying "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, you can't judge me" etc. does not change that.
    Well you care about their duped items and macroed levels because you want them to be banned. As for thinking they won and being rewarded for it, what do you feel are the rewards in this game? The things you get are XP, NP, and items, of which they appear to have in spades. I believe perception is the filter that you render reality through, so each of us will see the same things in different ways...even who "wins" in a game of this type and who "loses". Through my filter, I see everyone who continues to play it as losing, but speak daily with people who do not share this view. It doesn't make them any less wrong, but just not on the same wavelength as I. It is the same as light being refracted through a prism: the different wavelengths yield different colours, but it is still the same beam of light.[/b]
    Good analogy but I don't think it applies to a "status". Winning is a status that must be determined by other people under the terms of the game/competition/contest. You can't name yourself a "winner", "hero", or "saint" because those are statuses that must be assessed or rendered by other people in order for them to have any validity.

    As to the rewards KO offers, it gives me something to do after work, it gives me friendship, and it gives me satisfaction to meet long term goals that were set long ago and are only now being realized. Cheaters, like you said, desire the limelight, they want to be noticed and be the best, etc. They only play this game in particular because it is so easy to cheat in. This only makes it possible, it doesn't make it right, and having dozens of people every day tell you what a cheater you are and how you suck at life and need to die etc. is going to get tiresome. Kids are less able to resist the influence of others and must be brain damaged or something similiar in order to not be affected by the abuse on some level after a couple months of it.

  8. #38
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    So what are the terms for "winning" in KO?

  9. #39
    Dragonfaire
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Rentzusuken@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

    Thinking you've won and being rewarded for said winning are two different things, my friend. *If they really consider themselves peerless, well, again with the immaturity thing. *Kids will be kids. *Who cares what they do with their duped items and macroed levels? *They're still naught but cheaters, and putting their heads in the sand and saying "I'm not listening, I'm not listening, you can't judge me" etc. does not change that.


    Well you care about their duped items and macroed levels because you want them to be banned. As for thinking they won and being rewarded for it, what do you feel are the rewards in this game? The things you get are XP, NP, and items, of which they appear to have in spades. I believe perception is the filter that you render reality through, so each of us will see the same things in different ways...even who "wins" in a game of this type and who "loses". Through my filter, I see everyone who continues to play it as losing, but speak daily with people who do not share this view. It doesn't make them any less wrong, but just not on the same wavelength as I. It is the same as light being refracted through a prism: the different wavelengths yield different colours, but it is still the same beam of light.
    Good analogy but I don't think it applies to a "status". Winning is a status that must be determined by other people under the terms of the game/competition/contest. You can\'t name yourself a "winner", "hero", or "saint" because those are statuses that must be assessed or rendered by other people in order for them to have any validity.As to the rewards KO offers, it gives me something to do after work, it gives me friendship, and it gives me satisfaction to meet long term goals that were set long ago and are only now being realized. Cheaters, like you said, desire the limelight, they want to be noticed and be the best, etc. They only play this game in particular because it is so easy to cheat in. This only makes it possible, it doesn't make it right, and having dozens of people every day tell you what a cheater you are and how you suck at life and need to die etc. is going to get tiresome. Kids are less able to resist the influence of others and must be brain damaged or something similiar in order to not be affected by the abuse on some level after a couple months of it.[/b]
    Rent has been my Hero for a long time. :wub: :wub: :wub:

  10. #40
    SuperkakosO_0
    Guest

    Default

    i would like to express my opinion also cause all the time i play ke the only word i here is KOXP.for me i dont give a shit about koxpers or cheaters or babashoppers or whatever i just play this game for fun chating and if 1 day i get hacked will not bother me cause i know is only a stupid game maybe for others is not and i respect that.and remember the best solution for someone whos has problem with "koxpers" is to get 70 and ****** them in cz!!! this is more pleasant thats all for me


    GOODLUCK pals

  11. #41
    Yun_Yuuzhan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    So what are the terms for "winning" in KO?
    I think that depends on who you ask. I'd say not being a cheater today is winning because so many others have turned to cheating to stay competitive. High levels, items, and NP are nice but since cheaters have those, they can't be considered winning. Something gained outside the rules isn't recognized by the game. Observe:

    Originally posted by SuperkakosO_0
    i would like to express my opinion also cause *all the time i play ke the only word i here *is KOXP.for me *i dont give a shit *about koxpers or cheaters or babashoppers or whatever *i just play this game *for fun *chating * and if 1 day i get hacked will not bother *me cause *i know is only a stupid game maybe for others is not and i respect that.and remember *the best solution for someone whos has problem *with "koxpers" is to get *70 and ****** them in cz!!! this is more pleasant thats all for me * *
    *
    *
    GOODLUCK pals
    Case in point. This is a perfect example of the attitude of a WINNER. Fuck cheaters and play the game for fun. Since the highest NP holder doesnt matter, nor do level or items (cheaters have devalued such things), other things matter now.

  12. #42
    Rentzusuken
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    So what are the terms for "winning" in KO?
    I think that depends on who you ask. I'd say not being a cheater today is winning because so many others have turned to cheating to stay competitive. High levels, items, and NP are nice but since cheaters have those, they can't be considered winning. Something gained outside the rules isn't recognized by the game. [/b]
    As far as I know, the terms of the game have nothing to do with attitude and peer-to-peer reflection, but how many NPs you have.

  13. #43
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Im with Rentz on this one. Look at falayiet_volcom. 3+ uniques etc etc. He comes onto this forum and speaks like hes the best in the game. Everyone knows that hes a cheater but in his eyes he thinks hes the best because he made a lot of NP with his dupes. Thats all that really matters to him. It doesnt matter how much we call him a cheater, he still thinks hes the best and we all sucks. On paper, thats how it looks.

  14. #44
    Yun_Yuuzhan
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Im with Rentz on this one. *Look at falayiet_volcom. *3+ uniques etc etc. *He comes onto this forum and speaks like hes the best in the game. *Everyone knows that hes a cheater but in his eyes he thinks hes the best because he made a lot of NP with his dupes. *Thats all that really matters to him. *It doesnt matter how much we call him a cheater, he still thinks hes the best and we all sucks. *On paper, thats how it looks.
    But which do you think is worth more, his opinion or everyone elses? I think the answer should be fairly obvious

  15. #45
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    to him, his opinion
    He feels like a winner so he is a winner

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •