Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

K2 Servers Hacked!

This is a discussion on K2 Servers Hacked! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; poptart from oly? :blink:...
Page: 3

poptart from oly? :blink:

Fukara

15 lvl 70 char got hacked in ares ???

and 120+ char got hacked in cypher ???

and too many gold items [gold uniques] in mercants on others servers ???

and

DONT LOGIN GAME AND DONT LOGIN www.knightonlineworld.com ???

WTF

what is this ?

K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i was joined the web site

i'll be got hacked

im Fear aq

SHITT

and i was buying a ROM for 30gb [my dm moneys is 30gb and my all moneys] and rom is my second uniqe item

K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    K2 SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Makros

Originally posted by PopTart
    lol ur so melodramatic...K2 servers Hacked!
    its not news... the db was hacked along time ago and accounts were hacked since then dawn of ko... what's the big fucking deal?
    if some 1 has access to the db changing ur pass wont help...
    jeez guy i just warned ya what u do is ur business, but leave this nonsense... servers were hacked twice in the last 2 days... if u dont care or u r too noob to loose something useful it ur thing but leave such a comment... i am in contact with some people that know more about KO and KO´s background than u... not changing the PW could help if they just used a saved list of accounts and not an updating one... same goes for not logging into the game, hackers are spying who is it worth to hack and who isnt, they dont want to look into 1million accounts...

Maximus662

hackers are spying who is it worth to hack and who isnt, they dont want to look into 1million accounts...

Which is why I don't like the equipment listing on ranking :angry:

Zparda

k2 will get k2'd?

Tell ur Microsoft Friend if his Company can buy KO from k2 PLSPLSPLSPLSPLS!!!!!

We spend so much money we will like have a good company behind the support >.<

Fukara wasnt u the guy swearing some turk and his god and bla bla for being turk? But yet you WRITE LIKE A TURK! So i dont get it. Are you turk? How can a turk tell another one "fuck you turk" O.o

Makros

sad but true: microsoft wouldnt do that ... the only thing k2 is good at is keep people paying for the game... opening new servers is just a trick to make people that got hacked, scammed, frustrated and whatever come back to the game new server means a new chance for them... they already made ares near a premium only zone a1 and a2 are nearly always too many users not even the premium shit, a3 keeps to be over 90 %, but still no a4... we just need a new company that creates KO servers K2 isnt owning the rights, they are just paying for the license and servers like in MYKO or JAPKO ... I would really wish there would be an european KO...

Inspectah Deck

well tbh i knew about k2 being hacked a 2-3 days ago when my CL talked with Mahina on VT but i thought when they maintance the site they fixed theyre issues...
    any how when they will get rid of the 3 turks that hacked k2, which btw were reported to interpool it'll be safe for real i hope
    PS:
    Wewuier on beramus will be disbanded, 2 of them were DB hacking.
    few will get reset np, few will get banned, and a few will get back lvl 1

Lawless

Wait.... if K2 caught them, and interpol is up some asses, a ban from a stinking game is the least of their worries.

The_Dude

I think Makro's just wants to upgrade some items, so he's saying "stay out! its hacked!" hoping that he'll get a clear anvil to upgrade on!

In all seriousness, though, if someone had access to the database why would they need to hack individuals? Couldn't they just put whatever items they wanted onto their character and leave others alone?

The_Good_Doctor__

Every other person on this forum "knows someone", hell, even this game.

Because, you know, company executives and shit just have to have a bunch of 10-15 year olds on their MSN's that cannot use capitalization or punctuation.
    Yeah, that's how the people in charge of things roll.
    Kinda like priests, but over the internet.

Road

Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__

Because, you know, company executives and shit just have to have a bunch of 10-15 year olds on their MSN's that cannot use capitalization or punctuation. *
    What is this supposed to mean? Are you TRYING to adress that they hire teenages or talk to teenagers? Or do you even know yourself. Please try and add usefull things to the agrument. >_>

Skip

Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__

Because, you know, company executives and shit just have to have a bunch of 10-15 year olds on their MSN's that cannot use capitalization or punctuation. *
    K2 is dumb, but they would never run around admitting to a security issue.

Originally posted by Zparda
    k2 will get k2'd?

I'm not entirely sure having Microsoft hosting KO would be any better then K2 doing it....

Faern

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zparda
    k2 will get k2'd?

I'm not entirely sure having Microsoft hosting KO would be any better then K2 doing it....[/b]
    As fun as poking fun at Microsoft is, they'd probably do a way better job. Realistically.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast