Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

k2 stealin ideas off blizzard.

This is a discussion on k2 stealin ideas off blizzard. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :lol: this thread sucks and the creator is an idiot...
Page: 4

Solstice

:lol: this thread sucks and the creator is an idiot

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    lol i wonder whats the first game that invented the thing called a LEVELING SYSTEM

shit by your retarded "thinking" of something copied i wonder how many games have copied this system.

this thread lowers my IQ bb T_T
    i think the whole playing a game thing is copied, or better yet, making fun stuff is copied h43r:

Technicolor

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    lol i wonder whats the first game that invented the thing called a LEVELING SYSTEM

i believe it was zelda 1 (at least for me^^)

Countess

All i want to say is that .. for a new expansion like ROFD there are not many changes... most of these quest (quite the same ones) i have seen them in other MMORPG, and RPGs.. So its like that i am playing the same games again...
    Its good to have an expansion in KO at last but quests are mostly done in 2 days max... and then what? the only added new mobs... pffff...

Someone mentioned about chatacter stats/skill bars/inventories ... yes i think they are all taken from diablo,everquest(the oldest MMORPGs online)..
    I am not whining because of that ... but i am a bit disapointed of doing the same things again... anyway ....

Ohh and phantomlink yeah KO is older than WOW but it is not older than Diablo...

who the fuck cares if its not older than diablo, D&D is MUCH older than diablo, its before every house had even 1 computer.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by lutz
    mmm

Everything was copied from Diablo 1.

Teleport from Diablo 1.
    Mana Shield from Diablo 1.
    OMG THEY COPIED POTIONS!
    AND MOUSE CLICK MOVEMENT
    AND THERE'S NPCS
    AND THERE'S PK
    AND THERE'S WANNA-BE 3D GRAPHICS
    HOLY FUCK THEY COPIED
    LET'S FILE A LAWSUIT.

are your retarded?

If I had a pistol held to your head right now, there'd be no promises I could hold myself back, as I'd be doing the world a favor of the idiot-cleansing.
    That's laying it on a little thick there, lutz. Tone it down please.

and jap ko already had the lvl 80 stuff im not sure about korko and china

is idefx fbmderek?

SuperkakosO_0

yu cant say K2 copied WOW cause yu cant compare these 2 companys we talking about 2 completly different things....we talking about blizzard and k2 .....no word...no there isnt copy here

DisillusionedIdealogue

Default Re: k2 stealin ideas off blizzard.

Originally posted by idefix
    i think i posted a topic on this already, sayin that k2 stole a few mage skills.. mana shield and blink... also otherstuff like that...
    now i see that rofd is kinda the same expansion that blizzard is doin to wow, burning crusade : therell be max lvl raised to lvl 70 in wow, 80 in ko. new mobs in both expansions. in wow, new raid instances, in KO theres new events like bifrost... new maps... everything is the same in both expansions, its just that blizzard has been workin on it for like over half a year, and k2 prolly just went to blizzards site a few months ago and decided to steal that idea too lol...
    wow.... and i thought i had read some stupid posts before :blink:

they stole the idea to upgrade? omg, thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare they try to make the game more interesting by adding new zones and raising the level cap!! Blizzard should sue them, after all, they came up with the idea to add expansions to a game!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dun care if they copied from blizzard or not ... they can change rogues to monkey and priests to cats i dun care !

aslong as PvP systeem stay the same , i'm happy

becuz PvP is the only thing that hold this game alive. otherwise KO would be dead already
    and thats the only reason i still play this game...

Gondon

Default Re: k2 stealin ideas off blizzard.

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    i think i posted a topic on this already, sayin that k2 stole a few mage skills.. mana shield and blink... also otherstuff like that...
    now i see that rofd is kinda the same expansion that blizzard is doin to wow, burning crusade : therell be max lvl raised to lvl 70 in wow, 80 in ko. new mobs in both expansions. in wow, new raid instances, in KO theres new events like bifrost... new maps... everything is the same in both expansions, its just that blizzard has been workin on it for like over half a year, and k2 prolly just went to blizzards site a few months ago and decided to steal that idea too lol...
    I'm pretty sure all of the stuff in Ice Age has been out for a LONG time from korean/japko and k2 got it from mgames.[/b]
    agreeed, Ice age b4 wow major upgrades :P

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    ever think maybe KO is you know.... older then WoW?[/b]
    apparently, not very much :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-CroNe

i dun care if they copied from blizzard or not ... they can change rogues to monkey and priests to cats i dun care !

aslong as PvP systeem stay the same , i'm happy

becuz PvP is the only thing that hold this game alive. otherwise KO would be dead already
    yepzors. pvp in this game owns ^_^

cRuX

Originally posted by idefix
    just that blink is mage skill in wow and in KO... *

yeah i just thoguth that maybe there was something special in the expansion, but after all everything is copied from some old games. i dont care who copies off who, but its kinda getting stupid that no game anymore invents theyre own stuff, just copy it off some other ppl...
    k2 created combo

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-idefix
    just that blink is mage skill in wow and in KO... *

yeah i just thoguth that maybe there was something special in the expansion, but after all everything is copied from some old games. i dont care who copies off who, but its kinda getting stupid that no game anymore invents theyre own stuff, just copy it off some other ppl...
    k2 created combo [/b]
    the same way pennicilin was created

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast