Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Bringing up my personal life while talking about Knight Online sounds pathetic, don't you think? only ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Bringing up my personal life while talking about Knight Online sounds pathetic, don't you think?
    only said that your blogs are gay, hows that 'bringing up your personal life' when you literally share them in social media? are you stupid bryan? do you have mental issues?

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    only said that your blogs are gay, hows that 'bringing up your personal life' when you literally share them in social media? are you stupid bryan? do you have mental issues?
    Literally 0% to do with anything in the topic. Can't rebut to save your life about a topic that EVERYONE HERE has eviscerated you on, so you resort to personal attacks in the name of derailment. KO drama starter 101 buddy. You fit the mold. Congratulations.

EDIT:

specially because you have to publish your private life for a living, do you sell your ass as well?
    ...Wait, do you think I make videos for the sake of making money? I've been making videos for over 10 years. Didn't get a paycheck until last year.

Last edited by itzbryan; 02-08-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Literally 0% to do with anything in the topic. Can't rebut to save your life about a topic that EVERYONE HERE has eviscerated you on, so you resort to personal attacks. KO drama starter 101 buddy. You fit the mold. Congratulations.
    your old clan, which btw literally no one fucking cares about, has nothing to do with this topic as well and you still mentioned it, so i said that you should kindly fuck off and continue your gayass blogs, and now you're here crying that im attacking your 'private life' even tho you share your blogs in forums and social media? ahahahahaha

EDIT: ...Wait, do you think I make videos for the sake of making money?
    i couldn't care less why you'd make those videos, but aren't you the one bragging about how much money you make with those?

my "gayass blogs" very likely make more money than your job
    as i said before pathetic as fuck
    Felix likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

your old clan, which btw literally no one fucking cares about, has nothing to do with this topic as well and you still mentioned it, so i said that you should kindly fuck off and continue your gayass blogs, and now you're here crying that im attacking your 'private life' even tho you share your blogs in forums and social media? ahahahahaha
    It had everything to do with the off-topic "topic" - MACRO. As for my clan, which you clearly know nothing about: I can login to ANY fucking server TO THIS DAY and receive PMs asking if we are coming back and if I'm the real BTP. You really speak out of your fucking ass a lot, boy. You know nothing of which you speak and YOU bringing up my videos has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING here; as usual you have to get PERSONAL (not private, idiot). Walking fucking contradiction.

i couldn't care less why you'd make those videos, but aren't you the one bragging about how much money you make with those?
    YOU brought it up, dipshit. I'm just here to educate your sorry ass on what you perceive out of spite versus the reality of the situation.

'I can login to ANY fucking server TO THIS DAY and receive PMs asking if we are coming back'
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SO HARDCORE

YOU brought it up, dipshit. I'm just here to educate your sorry ass on what you perceive out of spite versus the reality of the situation.
    never brought the money part up, you delusional weirdo