Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've quit this game several times now, and I always end up coming back later on. Whether its a month ...
Page: 1

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Default Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

I've quit this game several times now, and I always end up coming back later on. Whether its a month later or a year later. Nostalgia is a powerful drug with strong addiction rates it seems.
    Felix and l911l like this.

Banned Senior Member

Baked likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Nostalgia to what? Game right now is completely different than what it was back then. Even the beloved bug known as a combo system has been made straightforward by macros and the idiots that defend its usage lol.
    itzbryan, Diver and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Nostalgia to what? Game right now is completely different than what it was back then. Even the beloved bug known as a combo system has been made straightforward by macros and the idiots that defend its usage lol.
    Well said.
    itzbryan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And you think its bad that games are evolving?

Also: Who gives a fuck about macro users? I think people are crying a bit too much over it...
    erdo1990 and Rhymes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post

Fine for me. That is a normal course of events.

Also: Who gives a fuck about macro users? I think people are crying a bit too much over it...
    Well, what's the point of playing a game if actually something else doing all the hard work for you? Where is challenge and fun in that?

when u kill the macros without macro.... that 's the fun part .
    regiss, Laurenc3, snipes and 1 others like this.

oh yeaaa GEL CYPHER AARONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Well, what's the point of playing a game if actually something else doing all the hard work for you? Where is challenge and fun in that?
    why would you guys fucking care if someone else chooses the easy way? why'd you even care if someone else has fun at the game? the fuck is wrong with you?

I wouldn't call it evolution, but fine. As for the macro thing, look, I know some people are forced to use it to remain competitive, but going from there to actually trash talking those that still consider it cheap (which it is, but also a necessary evil) is just stupid as fuck.
    Laurenc3 and snipes like this.

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    why would you guys fucking care if someone else chooses the easy way? why'd you even care if someone else has fun at the game? the fuck is wrong with you?
    It's a game; it should be first of all fun for all participants (most of KO players forgot that long time ago) and that easy way a.k.a macro creates an unfair discrepancy. And do I care? nah, not anymore. It is just quite funny that those who play with macro gloat about that like feminist about women rights.
    razor and snipes like this.

It's a game; it should be first of all fun for all participants (most of KO players forgot that long time ago) and that easy way a.k.a macro creates an unfair discrepancy. And do I care? nah, not anymore. It is just quite funny that those who play with macro gloat about that like feminist about women rights.
    as if using macro takes away the entire fun, all it does in pk for sins is spamming 7 8 for minor, and if spamming the keyboard with 7 8 is what you define as fun, a salute
    Rhymes and SPANKME like this.

as if using macro takes away the entire fun, all it does in pk for sins is spamming 7 8 for minor, and if spamming the keyboard with 7 8 is what you define as fun, a salute
    I said it creates "discrepancy", which is far from "entire". There are few more aspects that build the in-game fun. But macro does impact one of most important ones - PK.

I said it creates "discrepancy", which is far from "entire". There are few more aspects that build the in-game fun. But macro does impact one of most important ones - PK.
    a 'discrepancy' that you'd notice mostly in a vs(but vs'es never were about fun, only competition..) and not in PK, since PK'ing properly is more than spamming 78 for sins and spamming r+skill for warriors, but if you haven't understood that by yet nvm

Adding a thick layer of complexity is fun.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast