Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Kids

This is a discussion on Kids within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in that case you're like 3 right?[/b] Lame comments from a lame guy. why dont you go back to cleaning ...
Page: 4

MillionVoices

in that case you're like 3 right?[/b]
    Lame comments from a lame guy.

why dont you go back to cleaning waz's asshole. Dont come and insult me with your trivial bullshit.

HotAsIce

Thats the problem I had in going to a private school, alot of the credits weren't counted, so I had to go all the way back to pre-calculus when I started college. But yeah, being smarter than your parents isn't very hard in this upcoming generation due to the need for money, and the requirements for jobs back then. Schools and jobs are now requiring more and more from their students and employees, and don't be shocked when your 40 or so, and have a 14 year old who says the exact same thing you just did

Welcome to the gaming community. Most that play are kids, thats what we have to deal with as adults when we get into a game like this. Especially something like KO. WoW has a larger, older audience and because it's a true P2P game that warns away most childeren. Although you would be supprized how many kids go steal daddy credit card for premium.

What really annoys me are all these kids saying your to old to play games /quit_life. Faggots, your never to old to enjoy gaming.

Banned

Welcome to the gaming community. Most that play are kids, thats what we have to deal with as adults when we get into a game like this. Especially something like KO. WoW has a larger, older audience and because it's a true P2P game that warns away most childeren. Although you would be supprized how many kids go steal daddy credit card for premium.

What really annoys me are all these kids saying your to old to play games /quit_life. Faggots, your never to old to enjoy gaming.[/b]
    i know right and they will still be the ones playing them once they get older

Lmao i 17 years old my birthday is on 9.3.1990 , i guess i going to jail now and k2 going to ban my account ... SHIT I FUCKED UP!

HotAsIce

Happy belated birthday ^_^

manveerj

Alot of kids think they are smarter than their parents. But they're just snoby, im not saying you are.

Algebra 8 th grade are u kidding me? that like 6th grade course.

I think I completed Pre-Cal in Like 8 th grade. Smart doesnt mean good grades and school activity. IF you good in school just means your a good student nothing

more.

Whats funny is NY system is that I Took Pre Cal 8th grade. But HS didnt accept it.

Then 11th, Calclus 12th. College didnt accept my HS. SO took again Pre Cal and Calculus in college rofl.[/b]
    Algebra 2 bro. Thats a 11th grade non honors 10th grade honors and 9th grade ap. I had to drive to the high school to get there.

Ps When do your parents come to you asking for help with math questions. Pretty god at street smarts too cuz of my uncle. Let me drive when I was 11 lol :blink:

MillionVoices

Algebra 2 ? lol

X+X= 2x

Idk Most Russian Parents are extremly educated. My dad probably read over 10,000+ books in his lifetime.

I read like 50-100 and those were assgined in school rofl.

manveerj

lol I read books for fun. I still hate it when they make the movies first and then the book lol. PS im indian B+= can of whoop ass

HotAsIce

lol @ streetsmart because your uncle let you drive.

Banned

im 14 and yea, ill admit when i was 11, 12 and played this game i thout i was as mature as the rest of them. now that i look back on it 2 years ago i was a little anoying brat ^^. now i feel like i can understand everybody better and shit, and now i feel like im as mature as anybody else in this game...but in 2 years from now if i still play (doubt it) ill be like woa i was young back then

manveerj

lol @ streetsmart because your uncle let you drive.[/b]
    Indian parents let you do what ever you want so long as you bring the grades. I got an F on a test on purpose once... I couldnt play ko for 3 months :blink:

Indian parents let you do what ever you want so long as you bring the grades. I got an F on a test on purpose once... I couldnt play ko for 3 months :blink:[/b]
    What a terrible punishment.......

MillionVoices

im 14 and yea, ill admit when i was 11, 12 and played this game i thout i was as mature as the rest of them. now that i look back on it 2 years ago i was a little anoying brat ^^. now i feel like i can understand everybody better and shit, and now i feel like im as mature as anybody else in this game...but in 2 years from now if i still play (doubt it) ill be like woa i was young back then[/b]
    100% right.

I think life is like that, every year of your life you grow and you will notice it.

Youll prob be 44 and be like shit I was so young and dumb at 40 lol.

100% right.

I think life is like that, every year of your life you grow and you will notice it.

Youll prob be 44 and be like shit I was so young and dumb at 40 lol.[/b]
    Why did you said 44 and not 22 ? you 44 years old and thats what you think ? ( about " when you be 44 you'll say how dumb i was in 40 years old " ) leave me alone i've to sleep ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast