Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Kids

This is a discussion on Kids within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can say 66 if u want xD...
Page: 5

MillionVoices

i can say 66 if u want xD

i can say 66 if u want xD[/b]
    kk then :P

i want 99 ^^

or 69 ? ( not the age :P )

MillionVoices

why 99? lets go to 250 rofl.

why 99? lets go to 250 rofl.[/b]
    Nah , we probably be food for worms in this kind of age

Cleatus

Hello?!Beating the living shit out of your off-spring is not the way it's done nowadays,that belongs to 19th century
    Will you be happy to physically disable your kid?
    Will you be happy if your off-springs copies your behaviour ( enviromment is one of the 3 things that influence our personality ) and become an thug,then criminal,then jailor?
    Will you be happy if your off-spring starts retaliating and physically disable you?

To correct you,if "Dad" beats the living shit of his off-spring,acording to law he will loose parental rights upon child,fine and posibly jail,depending on the gravity of the act.

Additionally,if a child commits a felonious (type) act I believe there are other methods of punishment instead of home-made bar fights.Restricting an activity to limited use to that child will hurt him more than the corporal punishment.

Back on-topic

We all know kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.Amen[/b]
    Hmm.. I did not mean to imply abusing a child. It was more hyperbole. <_<

Yes, I do believe there are many children today who could use a spanking. There are many parents today that could use a good spanking as well. I would like to start with the milf down the street personally :P .. but that&#39;s a different topic...

redbluegreen44

games wearnt really made for age 21+. Games were made for kids just like toys. Games is basicly a toy kids play but in a different way, i really dont like to see 21+yr old get addicted to games. just remember, games are for kids and you shouldnt expect adults to be really playing. if only kids play this game and not adults then their would be no KOXP or USD stealing. Cuz they are not smart enough to make a KOXP program and not old enough to use USD online. i really do wish online games were only played by kids.

Banned

games wearnt really made for age 21+. Games were made for kids just like toys. Games is basicly a toy kids play but in a different way, i really dont like to see 21+yr old get addicted to games. just remember, games are for kids and you shouldnt expect adults to be really playing. if only kids play this game and not adults then their would be no KOXP or USD stealing. Cuz they are not smart enough to make a KOXP program and not old enough to use USD online. i really do wish online games were only played by kids.[/b]
    kinda true sometimes....17,18 is ok but like people without jobs and that are 30? dam. althou, some of the most respected people i know is a couple in there late 30&#39;s and have never cheated. so if ur gonna be old and play dont fuck around with the game is my opinion

tamachan

games wearnt really made for age 21+. Games were made for kids just like toys. Games is basicly a toy kids play but in a different way, i really dont like to see 21+yr old get addicted to games. just remember, games are for kids and you shouldnt expect adults to be really playing. if only kids play this game and not adults then their would be no KOXP or USD stealing. Cuz they are not smart enough to make a KOXP program and not old enough to use USD online. i really do wish online games were only played by kids.[/b]
    LOL but there are still very smart kids :P they might be able to make koxp too :S and who knows they might take their parents Credit card secretly and register USD payment online or something and use?
    Anyway ur right i agree with u
    Adults should explore the world while kids explore the world in the game well if they want :P

La_cosa

ur right to an extent games made for 21 and up would have nudity it them. But if I was to go by ur theory I would be stuck watching Bs programing with my wife. Who needs dancing with the stars or the bachelor or what ever semi Real life bowling with midgets television show that is on. I guess at 34 I am not allowed to play games. I guess I am gonna be grounded me from my pc cause I am too old.

Another quote

Hello?!Beating the living shit out of your off-spring is not the way it&#39;s done nowadays,that belongs to 19th century
    Now Jimmy U know thats not how U act in public. Ur not supposed to pee on car in the parking lot. This actually happened at my wifes work.
    Will you be happy to physically disable your kid?
    Thats a lil extreme don&#39;t U think?
    Will you be happy if your off-springs copies your behaviour ( enviromment is one of the 3 things that influence our personality ) and become an thug,then criminal,then jailor?
    If she enstills the proper values than yes. I am not a thug nor criminal nor is my father and so on.
    Will you be happy if your off-spring starts retaliating and physically disable you?
    Should have never gotten to that point if it did U did something wrong raising your child.

To correct you,if "Dad" beats the living shit of his off-spring,acording to law he will loose parental rights upon child,fine and posibly jail,depending on the gravity of the act.

My thoughts on this was I was scolded as a child and basically laughed and I was beaten or spanked what ever U wanna call it. But my father never came at me with a weapon like in a bar room brawl. I am fine My brother is fine made us think twice when our friends were up to no good. There is a fine line from scolding and child abuse. Try being brought up in an Itilian house hold They scream when they talk. So getting yelled at is no big thing. But than again this country is becoming so sissyfied it&#39;s rediculous. Helmets riding a bike LOL if I wore a helmet when I was young than 10 foot jump would have been 2x times as big. When I wrecked and smashed my skull I said I am not doing that again. Sorry got a lil off topic twards the end there. Thats just my 2 cents

HotAsIce

+1 on the world becoming sissified. You know where the word whippin came from? They used to use whips. Or if they didn&#39;t have one, they used to use large bamboo-type poles called switches. And now your hearing about complaints when a parent uses their hands. Its ridiculous. Heaven forbid an adult set an example by physical means rather than verbal, which 3/4 of the time get ignored because they know the parents won&#39;t do anything even if they break that example anyway. Just think, if Paris Hilton&#39;s father would have smacked her upside the head with a dictionary the first time she was caught with 4 men in her bedroom, she probably never would have went to jail, and would have half the number of STD&#39;s.

ahhahhahahaha

It&#39;s funny, because games screw up kids lives a whole lot more than it does adults.. oh the irony.

[offtopic]
    +21 cosa, well said. We are raising a generation of pussys, whiners and pre-maddonas but meh, thats the way the cookie crumbles. It&#39;s almost funny to see these kids in the real world though. They are raised as a bunch of panzys and when they get into the real world they start crumbling under pressure... and people wonder why there is an increse in nervous breakdowns amung teenagers.

[/offtopic]

Kite15171

i think we should just think about wat we say and do

Hmm.. I did not mean to imply abusing a child. It was more hyperbole. <_<

Yes, I do believe there are many children today who could use a spanking. There are many parents today that could use a good spanking as well. I would like to start with the milf down the street personally :P .. but that&#39;s a different topic...[/b]

ok ok ok, trust me, i found out hard way, capital punishment works....but you have to scare them young....lets just say ive been involved in a few Incidents at my household, youngest and only boy BLOWS!

The truth is quite on the contrary, otherwise your definition of "adult" is way off.

Ripper_of_romania

and people wonder why there is an increse in nervous breakdowns amung teenagers.[/b]
    That means an increase of income for me also ^_^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345