Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

King for King on Diez

This is a discussion on King for King on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gyeaaaa KIng For Kingg Ima vote fo yo ass tomo[/b] its too late i told u buggers in uk to ...
Page: 4

gyeaaaa KIng For Kingg Ima vote fo yo ass tomo[/b]
    its too late i told u buggers in uk to vote but over half didnt so of course it went to a turk again and this time it went to a quest abuser in codename

its too late i told u buggers in uk to vote but over half didnt so of course it went to a turk again and this time it went to a quest abuser in codename[/b]
    you had no chance anyway

Banned

king u moron all of uk did vote for you

70 players dont overtake q2353464y745623423424353456 turks you douche

what did u expect....i told you your nomination was merely a sympathy nomination

the_man_slayer

lol but wait for next month.. we'll have a good chance ^.^

Banned

sjsanders

tez u nominated me cause i have the acc's to all your gbs and u were scared i was gonna scam u which i wasnt :P i just cant change their passwords.
    and thats my exp helper krip speaking spanish[/b]
    Crap. Am I the only person who actually plays his own char? U risk bein' hacked the more dudes you trust just to lvl ur biotch. Please don't cry here when it finally happens

the_man_slayer

Crap. Am I the only person who actually plays his own char? U risk bein' hacked the more dudes you trust just to lvl ur biotch. Please don't cry here when it finally happens[/b]
    lol mate.. seriously king, tez, rich, nate, all these guys are GG's and even I would trust them with my account..

Well not Tez cos he would get it exped.. and not king cos he cant even combo on a sin XD.. and rich prolly has better gear on his 5th char than on my main one.. and nate is gayyyyy :wub:

but it was a joke, alot of good people in UK.

Unlucky king

aaaaahahaha

that pic was really gay xD glad we got the dragon back

i voted for ur turk ass zz u suk king

sex pls.

ya i was pissed last night caues i was up all night tryin to scrounge up some finally votes so i got mad and blamed the wrong ppl, tez if u nominate me again ill bet 150gbs that i get it but this time u have to give me advance warning when u nominate me :P

Banned

dont' nominate him again! he'll force me to lvl chars for him

havvvk

Rofl, I didn't do that... B)

TristoN

did killa win it?

tamarama

i have seen king redball on dark knights while he was being 1920 healed
    also he is level 77 with less then 30k nps total
    he combos worse then me on rogue [/b]

Ahh, KOTS is great. He killed a Talos for me once or twice, and screamed like a little girl for reduffs.

No seriously, I voted with like, all 9 of my accts for him.

LoveHurts

even though i dont play dies anymore and we never met ill go on all 4 of my human charcters and if i can vote on all of them ill vote for you and ill make a lvl 20 just for you xD

Ganbitsu

How about we make election here first so we have same candidate be4 next election and maybe then... I mean Tez alone has to have numerous accounts to hold his GB's :lol: If we all organize and make everyone cast all their votes... I know I'm dreamin but maybe we can overtake their mases with well organized campain.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast