Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

King for King on Diez

This is a discussion on King for King on Diez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nup, no hope there are waaaay to many of them...
Page: 5

LiekProAndStuff

nup, no hope there are waaaay to many of them

Banned

How about we make election here first so we have same candidate be4 next election and maybe then... I mean Tez alone has to have numerous accounts to hold his GB's :lol: If we all organize and make everyone cast all their votes... I know I'm dreamin but maybe we can overtake their mases with well organized campain. [/b]

ok well my next month nomination will be zike's char

so all vote zike :lol:

Richard_II

:angry: is there anyone in UK who makes his own xp?[/b]
    I do.

And king, yes I did vote for you w/a few of my char's .

Banned

I do.

And king, yes I did vote for you w/a few of my char's .[/b]
    u dam liar.....i had kuda level your rogue some and others level your warrior some .....liar :lol:

your not 100% exp free either noobcake

Richard_II

u dam liar.....i had kuda level your rogue some and others level your warrior some .....liar :lol:

your not 100% exp free either noobcake[/b]

1) Are either of those char's in UK? No one has ever logged my clan mage but me.

2) the only other person to ever log my rogue was kuda for pk, and schrotti logged my warrior a few times for pk too; the only xping they might have done was to make up for getting xped in xz.

So, get your facts straight before you open your mouth and look like a midget dothead; oh wait its to late you already do

the_man_slayer

So, get your facts straight before you open your mouth and look like a midget dothead; oh wait its to late you already do [/b]
    ooooooo next he'll be talking bout yo mama :lol: :wub:

Banned

1) Are either of those char's in UK? No one has ever logged my clan mage but me.

2) the only other person to ever log my rogue was kuda for pk, and schrotti logged my warrior a few times for pk too; the only xping they might have done was to make up for getting xped in xz.

So, get your facts straight before you open your mouth and look like a midget dothead; oh wait its to late you already do [/b]

that was low blow rich i am crying

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345