Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

A knight Online Memory :)

This is a discussion on A knight Online Memory :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DaSinister A friend wanted to play a server but had to work all day during launch. he ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    A friend wanted to play a server but had to work all day during launch. he gave me info and had me create his account. By the time he got home i got him the best geared warrior on the server and Dragon holder. I Act as 25buttholes a Character i made up on youtube while streaming runescape. My streams dont have the most people but i make a decent wage per month doing so which allows me to work part time and have alot of time for gaming its basically my job. How you see me talk is just an act. Its fun and its also the internet, its supposed to be a way to escape our busy lives and enjoy something we are all good at. So if you got a problem with me i really dont care. The people who i am friends with know me and trust me to the fullest. Again. these haters love to post like idiots on all my topics got knows why.. ANYWAYS,

Knight online back in its prime was some of the most fun i ever had. I remember Cwest Ardream back in the day. I remember when i beat Red and later on Babash0per and it was the prime of my gaming life. Since then i relearned the game, Everything i do is by hand and because of that im no longer the best rogue on the server but im okay with that. However, Warrior is another story As we get older our game needs to evolve and back in the day i used to hate on warriors because i thought the class was super easy. Now i see that warrior takes alot of skill for killing rogues and other classes and i become a wizard. Playing these days with the group of guys around me is just as fun as the old days. Knight online Will always be fun but it has changed so much. I just hope one of these days we can demand them to open up a MYKO server. I think it would be a nice $$$ grab by the company.
    Alpha is opening a nice modernized myko styled server,when it comes to exp and farming. Id suggest to check it out,just message him on his forum or discord. Its kind of a server that I have been waiting for the last 10 years,honestly. And in his server topic is nothing but positive comments from everyone. I really hope that it succeeds cause he seems like a very decent person and someone who knows what he is doing,when it comes to developing a server. I think a lot of memories could be "re-lived" if this server kicks off.
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

yeah for sure brother! we were all talking about it on discord the other day. We are going to check it out.

My most memorable memory was in Adonis, first MYKO server somewhere around 2003
    I was walking in Eslant searching for bosses for one of the first time in my life, and I saw all the legends of the server sitting together at swamp, they were one of the only ones at Lv60+, I was stuck at Lv55 for ages back then lol,
    DaysAndNights clan, name(archer), 553(warrior), Gezkhell(clan leader/sin), and a priest that i forgot his name..
    i didn't even know how to combo in those early days.. Brian(prolly the first person who knew how to combo) thought me, and i was probably the 2nd person that discovered it, but quick enough those we butchered called us hackers on the forum and we had to reveal the secret.
    By the time i reached 60, Ares, USKO opened up and we all jumped there. Brian and Leah retired somewhere around Beramus/Diez
    Too bad there are no legends anymore, only baba with a pedal..
    DaSinister likes this.

lmao you're 32?

Anyways, I think the biggest "wow" effect I had in USKO was when I saw a Samma for the first time

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    lmao you're 32?

Anyways, I think the biggest "wow" effect I had in USKO was when I saw a Samma for the first time
    As a man with a foot fetish i love samma <3 Wow!

Nahhh there's only one Alpha

Apparently theres two

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Nahhh there's only one Alpha
    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Apparently theres two
    Dun-dun

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

my most memorable moment in KO?
    Nothing, this gave only gives me bad memorys.

All those failed upgrades and spent $$
    I want em all back

I remember changin my md +5 for kukry +1 just bcs i thought they look much more cool

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roBBad View Post
    I remember changin my md +5 for kukry +1 just bcs i thought they look much more cool
    I remember farming kurkeys cuz they were "easy" to get.

One of my most memorable and favorite moments in this game was in ApexKO with a famous archer named xXxKingAurelioxXx. ;D (Those who met him will understand).

In one, 4-hour pk session I made atleast 500 NPs just from killing him. The passion that player possessed in archery was on another level, not to mention his spamming of chat and desecrating your grave after he killed you. He would follow you all over colony zone and even run at you without a helmet and pauldron in an attempt to get you to stop running and VS you. All the while, constantly spamming ice shot/lightning shot and styx. Of course, my favorite was when he would save up anger to use in versus. Then after you beat him, he would letter you and simply write "PUTO, come vs again". It was always like this with him in colony zone. However, there was this one time in the past when we Vs'd right before UTC on a Friday in CZ and he actually lettered me "Good Vs, you are good assassin puto". It was the nicest thing I think I had ever seen him write with respect to any player other than himself.

#xXxKingAurelioxXx The Legend

P.S. Did they fix archers in apexko, yet or no?
    black likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    One of my most memorable and favorite moments in this game was in ApexKO with a famous archer named xXxKingAurelioxXx. ;D (Those who met him will understand).

In one, 4-hour pk session I made atleast 500 NPs just from killing him. The passion that player possessed in archery was on another level, not to mention his spamming of chat and desecrating your grave after he killed you. He would follow you all over colony zone and even run at you without a helmet and pauldron in an attempt to get you to stop running and VS you. All the while, constantly spamming ice shot/lightning shot and styx. Of course, my favorite was when he would save up anger to use in versus. Then after you beat him, he would letter you and simply write "PUTO, come vs again". It was always like this with him in colony zone. However, there was this one time in the past when we Vs'd right before UTC on a Friday in CZ and he actually lettered me "Good Vs, you are good assassin puto". It was the nicest thing I think I had ever seen him write with respect to any player other than himself.

#xXxKingAurelioxXx The Legend

P.S. Did they fix archers in apexko, yet or no?
    So hes pretty much just like razor cept more skilled?

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefShaman aka Daniel View Post
    My most memorable memory was in Adonis, first MYKO server somewhere around 2003
    I was walking in Eslant searching for bosses for one of the first time in my life, and I saw all the legends of the server sitting together at swamp, they were one of the only ones at Lv60+, I was stuck at Lv55 for ages back then lol,
    DaysAndNights clan, name(archer), 553(warrior), Gezkhell(clan leader/sin), and a priest that i forgot his name..
    i didn't even know how to combo in those early days.. Brian(prolly the first person who knew how to combo) thought me, and i was probably the 2nd person that discovered it, but quick enough those we butchered called us hackers on the forum and we had to reveal the secret.
    By the time i reached 60, Ares, USKO opened up and we all jumped there. Brian and Leah retired somewhere around Beramus/Diez
    Too bad there are no legends anymore, only baba with a pedal..
    I remember that warrior 553.... but aoein Harpy's at xydonis and getting lvl 60 with a wood staff +8 and no prem... is my fav.. took ages...

My most memorable moment was on cypher back in the day. Don't remember the exact year but I had a friend who was had really good gear compared to me. I told him i found a boss and he came to help me kill it. Turns out one of the necklaces dropped which was worth like 11gb at the time, more money than my younger character could even fathom on KO at the time. But, I didnt know this and traded it to him for some chitin +7 pieces hahahahahaha. Also getting hacked on cypher sucks and im pretty sure I know who did it but the past is the past. Wish this game still had some popularity a remaster would be awesome. Cheers to everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12