Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Knight Online World ( USKO ) New servers will open at 22 Jan 2019

This is a discussion on Knight Online World ( USKO ) New servers will open at 22 Jan 2019 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SevenEleven Sweden , Netherlands , Ukraine , Russia and few countries that not exists on the phone ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by SevenEleven View Post
    Sweden , Netherlands , Ukraine , Russia and few countries that not exists on the phone number list should send ticket to customer support
    Try login in a few times, Had people from NL that first did not see NL in the list but later Netherlands was in the list.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Sweden , Netherlands , Ukraine , Russia and few countries that not exists on the phone number list should send ticket to customer support
    Nice idea, but no.
    You cant open ticket unless you have KC xD

I think i've figured it out but which server are we rollin boys

Quote Originally Posted by maltuz View Post
    Share me some info

Any idea what this might be?

Text reads
    Expand ! Conquer ! Build your Empire !
    El Morad and Karus have promised the Portu and Kurian that they will retrieve the head of Cypher ( Which has been broken into 5 pieces ) in exchange for their aid in the war effort. The Completion of Cypher's head promises Godlike power to bring victory for their people.
    Fearing what this power could do in the wrong hands. The Spirits of Water, Wind, and Earth have gone into hiding with the remaining 3 pieces of Cypher. Due to the endless war between the two kingdoms, it is all but impossible to search for the pieces without conquering more territory for your nation.
    El Morad and Karus have started territorial expansion, installing guild lords in these new fiefdoms. Clans and Alliances are accorded great status and honor for the land they control, and war looms on the horizon…
    El Morad and Karus have promised the Portu and Kurian that they will retrieve the head of Cypher ( Which has been broken into 5 pieces ) in exchange for their aid in the war effort. The Completion of Cypher's head promises Godlike power to bring victory for their people.
    Fearing what this power could do in the wrong hands. The Spirits of Water, Wind, and Earth have gone into hiding with the remaining 3 pieces of Cypher. Due to the endless war between the two kingdoms, it is all but impossible to search for the pieces without conquering more territory for your nation.
    El Morad and Karus have started territorial expansion, installing guild lords in these new fiefdoms. Clans and Alliances are accorded great status and honor for the land they control, and war looms on the horizon…
    Next
    Feudalism: Expand to Become a Lord

Gather your allies to overcome your enemies in the new territorial struggle known as Empires of Knight Online. It's all-out war to see who will rule the continent! Soon Knight Online's eternal war will become even more intense…

age of empire knight online version? x)

btw I saw ur topic on offical forum doom I posted too..... facking stupid u need kc to even submit a ticket, I hope they fix this before server release. I wont support them if I cant have maximum security on my account I'm done getting hacked on usko :/

Quote Originally Posted by maltuz View Post
    We are all going: P150RT
    maltuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Share me some info
    add me on discord bro Maltuz #1357

Added you on discord.

We should create a Dischord server and meet up at a certain time to discuss the new server game plan!

Things like Orc or Humans, what clan(s), who is gonna lead/ create the clan and how to join the clan once the server starts would be usefull preperation!

Well, those countries have been added. For the number problem, it has been forwarded.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

portugal has the same problem

Probation Senior Member

Who gives a shit...This isn't even knight online anymore. This game has made the same mistake as Jagex when they made Rs3 and the evolution of combat..Sure you will have a bunch of loyal die hards like all you cunts but for the most part all the "legends" and "greats" have long been retired. They
    need to do what Jagex is doing now and relaunch a server will a poll box so players vote on which updates to add. Players first is how all games should be.
    Look at Jagex today.. Old school runescape is now killing rs3 and the playerbase keeps growing every month. Players first boyz.. but then again what do you expect from a bunch of turks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Who gives a shit...This isn't even knight online anymore. This game has made the same mistake as Jagex when they made Rs3 and the evolution of combat..Sure you will have a bunch of loyal die hards like all you cunts but for the most part all the "legends" and "greats" have long been retired. They
    need to do what Jagex is doing now and relaunch a server will a poll box so players vote on which updates to add. Players first is how all games should be.
    Look at Jagex today.. Old school runescape is now killing rs3 and the playerbase keeps growing every month. Players first boyz.. but then again what do you expect from a bunch of turks.

so , are you a legend?

well KO now is more competitive than before and requires skills to have fun, and most of people like you are talkin without idea .

The new app NTT auth is still not working
    Invalid phone number

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast