Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

KNIGHTS LVL 70 =O

This is a discussion on KNIGHTS LVL 70 =O within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by dah Who is Hawk? better yet...whos "kamy" i dont trust this person....whend kamy start playing? :P lvl ...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by dah
    Who is Hawk?
    better yet...whos "kamy" i dont trust this person....whend kamy start playing? :P lvl 70 macroer :wacko: :wacko: xD

W0lF

OmG kamy talking about not bug abuse , i remenber when all mages from eternity going behind Warder in Lunar WAr and tp all inside warder and kill it very fast.

None talk about that shi when u did this all wars some months ago. -_- and u make more nps what 1 nova town in cz, rember we has only spidmage in party and many warrior and i was tanking 2 towers , sorry but i dont see 1 noob there, and i lose xP 2 times, behind human hostes too.

btw, i dont need abuse bug for make my nps.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by W0lF
    OmG kamy talking about not bug abuse * , i remenber when all mages from eternity going behind Warder in Lunar WAr and tp all inside warder and kill it very fast.
    and i remember when rage of blood spammed keys in CSW and said 'as long as we are able to do it we will'

W0lF

Oh sure, i remenber 3-4 menbers from clan2 did this because they was noobs in csw, but Eternity use it all time for defend castle near of crystal and none say nothing.

btw, dont worry i dont going for lose for xp in towers today. :P

Doc

Sorry but you can't deny the SS, it was clear that you guys were in town and the n00b char was taking all the hits ( clear as day ) So pwnd for bugg abuse im afraid sad to see.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by legolas_v1p
    wow is amazing how humans can cry for being owned,w0lf was tanking towers i was using havvk and he exped once,also destroyer and nite (which are not 70) *<_< *

maybe you should tell ur mages firewelLIGTHFEET,icewelLightfeet and those bunch of human mages to stop login his human n00b sin to novatown,sad sad to blame ppl without knowing *:wacko: *:blink: *:huh:
    you certainly must be blind to NOT see the ss and bullshit then :wub: clearly there was a dead noob there so hihi, hows your day today.

about the human mages speedhacking and town novaing shit it happens both side and wtf they aren't even related to us this isn't about ORCS cheating its about W0LF AND SOME SHIT lvl 70s CHEATING GET IT RIGHT MORON.

OmG kamy talking about not bug abuse * , i remenber when all mages from eternity going behind Warder in Lunar WAr and tp all inside warder and kill it very fast. *

None talk about that shi when u did this all wars some months ago. *-_- *and u make more nps what 1 nova town in cz, rember we has only spidmage in party and many warrior and i was tanking 2 towers , sorry but i dont see 1 noob there, and i lose xP 2 times, behind human hostes too.

if you dont need bug abuse then get the fuckin party out when you see a dead noob there, if not you are bug abusing no matter what you said zzz.

and frankly, that isn't the best solution for you to fight your ways out of this.

Originally posted by Foretold+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Foretold)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SotongPoo
    nitekid isn't lvl 70

btw with their gear they could've done it the LEGIT way, shame on them.

i've tried a half-successful one * *like 3-4 out of a 8 ppl party got xp'ed though *:lol: *

and i think we only killed 1-2 ppl *h43r:
    Tell arcangel to stop Ctr + minoring, fucking babashop.[/b]
    he's only in the party because pl invited him, i dont' party him usually so, sorry can't help you related the news h43r:

ban :angry:

Originally posted by morax
    ohhh rain i never knew u played diez - i kinda feel guilty for running around raiding your party last night now
    :wub: Rain
    konptracker rain is rain`. U are such a n00b morax!

Jimbo

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    ohhh rain i never knew u played diez - i kinda feel guilty for running around raiding your party last night now
    :wub: Rain
    konptracker rain is rain`. U are such a n00b morax![/b]
    +1 :wub:

Originally posted by W0lF+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(W0lF)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey
    tell that to wolf... he got exp'ed by them *xD
    WTF , towers was attacking me :lol: and i start tank them, i dont abuse bug and i lost xp (lvl 69) now.

I dont neeed abuse bug for make nps.

Why not post SS when i was tanking tower behind human INN and behind sundries human or u think is a bug too? B)[/b]
    i dont see u healing tanking towers there u know... bc u were far from their reach

and the fact that u might not need doesnt mean u didnt ... and the tower atackin u was unexpected cause u died so fast and still it wasnt the full 4 towers

Banned

when someone well known does it everyone makes a big deal out of it, but if turks do it is nothing new

who cares if he was tanking towers to gain np, people do it all the time

its only np u can gain it back instantly, or go buy some

TunaFishyMe

because its someone known that it should be maken a big deal out of. Who cares if some random _ds_ or pronstar 1 hit mage runs in and novas the town. They arent part of any high ranked/respected clans. They have nothing to lose if they get banned. But when a guy who obtained level 70 risks being banned for a couple NP thats ridiculous. Who cares if some tr__turkmusen_tr runs around speedhacking. After 1 month, you dont even see them anymore. They are meaningless because they will never get your np/bosses. But if someone from eternity clan or tormentors speedhacks then its something to talk about.

KamY

OmG kamy talking about not bug abuse * , i remenber when all mages from eternity going behind Warder in Lunar WAr and tp all inside warder and kill it very fast. *

None talk about that shi when u did this all wars some months ago. *-_- *and u make more nps what 1 nova town in cz, rember we has only spidmage in party and many warrior and i was tanking 2 towers , sorry but i dont see 1 noob there, and i lose xP 2 times, behind human hostes too.

I also remember that you pm me that time and i told you what happened ( 6 mages in the party , 2 priest , we alwasys had a mage on the wardern to tp back :rollseyes: ) , we dont need to do that to increase our np B) . This was like 6-7 months ago but watever -_- . I can talk cuz i never abuse anything , i was there i you NEVER tanked 2 towers , weird taht you dint saw the orc dead for more than 4-6 minuts that you guys stay there h43r: . Well noe i remember yes you tanked 1 tower , you bloked the arrows from 1 tower that were hiting the noob orc and you die so fast cuz you never hela yourself or pot :lol: .

Sorry Wolf pero para la otras no entres si hay un pollon, con la gente que tienes puedes matar a cualquier party pero se ve hasta las webas que te metas con los magos pollones sabiendo que hay un orco tirado ...

Peace Out

KamY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast