Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

KO on Steam??

This is a discussion on KO on Steam?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea ok champs ....
Page: 3

yea ok champs .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Yea because NTT totally has done nothing to change the game for the better since they acquired the license for USKO and EUKO /s
    As long as dragon box and the staffs exist I'll never enjoy usko again.

Day 1: Best items in the game for sale. It's fine tho because now they're +5 and not +8.
    GogoTheG likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

cant wait for it to come on steam, it will be a whole different game if it does come out on steam. A lot of people would not play it do to the fact steam is very well protected against any hacks/edits and so on... it catches it so fast and bans ya that its not worth doing . Anyways i Can not wait for this to come out on steam!!....waiting

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    As long as dragon box and the staffs exist I'll never enjoy usko again.

Day 1: Best items in the game for sale. It's fine tho because now they're +5 and not +8.
    Pretty sure they nerfed Dragon Boxes for Midgard, I can see them doing the same for the Steam server.

Even for players that aren't new to this game like myself, its really daunting to try and play this game without babaing as I now want to try

Quote Originally Posted by BeastyBoy View Post
    Even for players that aren't new to this game like myself, its really daunting to try and play this game without babaing as I now want to try
    Just start playing, don't think about the mountain you have to climb up, just start doing it, have fun and you'll get there.

Probation Senior Member

hype for new server and then selling out for USD - so sad this is what USKO seems to have become

Is there going to be a new server for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by GogoTheG View Post
    cant wait for it to come on steam, it will be a whole different game if it does come out on steam. A lot of people would not play it do to the fact steam is very well protected against any hacks/edits and so on... it catches it so fast and bans ya that its not worth doing . Anyways i Can not wait for this to come out on steam!!....waiting
    steam, won't do anything in the game itself it's still in the hands of existing administration , they could offer a good and stable buy/sell system and trade between players but I doubt KO is never going to allow that. It doesn't seem to catch eye on english community despite of green light at steam 95% of comments are still in turkish :/

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When Street Fighter 4 was moved from "Games for Windows" to "Steam" it made the game utterly unplayable. The lag and added issue of having to now have the steam client running in the background basically fucked up the best version of Ultra Street Fighter 4. Just like with PvP RPG games, lag and frame rate drops fuck things up.

To come into KO fresh without any friends to guide them through things, makes the game really hard. Then you have to deal with a PUS that is not quick and simple to use with paypal and you need to have "knight cash" just so you can do the verification that lets you trade and buy from merchant! Also I still think the monthly prem is seriously too high. Look at WoW, it's about 1/3rd of the price per month and there are so many resources to help new players that it's great value for money. Even though it is possible to level to 83 very quickly if you spend a lot of money, for the "average" gamer you will still need at least 6-12 months before you will really get anywhere with this game. Also KO players are not the easiest to chat too because of the number of languages that are being spoken. Turkish is not a very common language outside of KO, which can really be confusing to people to see a game that is in English with so many Turkish players.

I come and go from this game like a rockstar does with rehab and each time I return there is something new and exciting on the horizon, but it is never what people dream about and that leads to lots of nerdrage and salty tears. Yes it would be great for the game to progress and I have been shocked how far it has comes since I stopped playing just before K2 got busted at long last. NTT do seem to give a shit about their customers, but there needs to be changes done so KO does well on Steam. I actually like what NTT are doing and that's weird for me as K2 were always the enemy and I never trusted any of their staff or promotions.
    GogoTheG and BaanNekTharious like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    When Street Fighter 4 was moved from "Games for Windows" to "Steam" it made the game utterly unplayable. The lag and added issue of having to now have the steam client running in the background basically fucked up the best version of Ultra Street Fighter 4. Just like with PvP RPG games, lag and frame rate drops fuck things up.

To come into KO fresh without any friends to guide them through things, makes the game really hard. Then you have to deal with a PUS that is not quick and simple to use with paypal and you need to have "knight cash" just so you can do the verification that lets you trade and buy from merchant! Also I still think the monthly prem is seriously too high. Look at WoW, it's about 1/3rd of the price per month and there are so many resources to help new players that it's great value for money. Even though it is possible to level to 83 very quickly if you spend a lot of money, for the "average" gamer you will still need at least 6-12 months before you will really get anywhere with this game. Also KO players are not the easiest to chat too because of the number of languages that are being spoken. Turkish is not a very common language outside of KO, which can really be confusing to people to see a game that is in English with so many Turkish players.

I come and go from this game like a rockstar does with rehab and each time I return there is something new and exciting on the horizon, but it is never what people dream about and that leads to lots of nerdrage and salty tears. Yes it would be great for the game to progress and I have been shocked how far it has comes since I stopped playing just before K2 got busted at long last. NTT do seem to give a shit about their customers, but there needs to be changes done so KO does well on Steam. I actually like what NTT are doing and that's weird for me as K2 were always the enemy and I never trusted any of their staff or promotions.
    can't agree more on ko u need to spend at list like 50 Euro a month for prem patos valky wing etc and thats with out genie scrols etc so imagine. the only reason the game is still a life coz of the pk system
    Felix likes this.

Yep, the extremely high prices is exactly why I don't buy prem, which is also exactly why I can't play on Midgard q.q

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KillU View Post
    Yep, the extremely high prices is exactly why I don't buy prem, which is also exactly why I can't play on Midgard q.q
    Amen to that, ApexKO ftw
    HenkaN75 likes this.

Xiu

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    wow good news

Quote Originally Posted by NightSex View Post
    Amen to that, ApexKO ftw
    Lol ApexKO is just as expensive as USKO bro, all the cospre, premium, etc is all there, instead of dragon boxes they sell KC vouchers that are just as bad for the game, the only difference is you don't have to buy a fully geared character to be able to PK a week after you start playing and it has significantly less players than USKO. (I like ApexKO but I'm just being honest.)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast