Voters
245. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Please

106 43.27%
  • No Thanks

139 56.73%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS

This is a discussion on KO4LIFE & RANKING FORUMS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no thx...
Page: 4

DarK

no thx

lollollol

no because it is 2 totally different things

garfieldbr

in korank i still can make post for sell uniques +2
    ko4life i cant.
    so
    no thx

ko4life was born after ranking left and the current mods didnt have a way to stop spammers and trolls. After that, few of us left posts there about ko4life and started to build this community from scratch. Some followed us, some didnt, yet we moved forward and since then, never tried to force anyone from ranking to move here. Both communities went different roads and today we have like different "cultures". I like to think we are more organized and active. We have more control over what goes arround here but also more strict. Ranking has quite some ppl that got banned from here, so naturally, they dont like us very much.

This idea is good in theory, but I think it will just force things between the 2 communities. A merge means removing our IP bans to let all ranking users come here (mainly turk users) and disabling ranking forums for good. I think we all know how many ranking ppl will be pissed off, not to mention how many ko4life users over here will be pissed with the new visitors.

Sure, market place will be more active, community will be once again united, yada yada yada ... but at what cost? I think eventually both communities will become one, but now is not the time. Forcing things will bring us more trouble than good. Force them to come here just to ban whoever doesnt like our rules doesnt sound like a good plan to me.[/b]
    I do agree on your points and main reason I&#39;m for this merge is to ban the assholes who are still on ranking. I ban them and 5 minutes later, They have a new account. To stop them, we have to close the Registration, Like we did again >.<

@ cama: Not every mod overthere is a cheater <_<

And the main reason ppl still browse ranking is just for Xig/bera section. If we can hand over the major ppl to here, ranking would die in no time. Neways, we cant force ppl to move and I even went back to ranking because it was all about Diez/ares overhere.

Neways, seems we still go on our own ways. But I will browse more this forum to spam the shit out of here h34r: :P

Rayne_of_death

I would have to say no as well. I may not play anymore but I still like coming here to see what is going on. It would not be cool trying to look through pages of spam and childish posts (or the dumb cheat crap) just to get to the information that was needed to begin with.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

@ cama: Not every mod overthere is a cheater <_<[/b]
    i never said every mod is, i said there are...dont put words in my mouth it only makes you like an idiot

Hell no!

like i said @ ranking... kazam & anyone else that wants to come to ko4life, go, but leave baneare and chidori with admin on the way out...

and 2 all the ppl saying ranking is dieing... i looked at the member online list and theres 80 ppl there at 10 in the mornin on a saturday (most ppl still sleeping) and i dont regonize half of those names, we still have plenty of active members, ko4life only has 150 members at this same time, but u guys also have 8 servers that visit here (ares diez cypher olympia edana manes pathos and logos) while ranking has only 2 servers who use their forums (xigenon and beramus) so on that note i believe were more active then ko4life

ranking4ever

gRaT

Yeah good idea

wawh

like i said @ ranking... kazam & anyone else that wants to come to ko4life, go, but leave baneare and chidori with admin on the way out...
    and 2 all the ppl saying ranking is dieing... i looked at the member online list and theres 80 ppl there at 10 in the mornin on a saturday (most ppl still sleeping) and i dont regonize half of those names, we still have plenty of active members, ko4life only has 150 members at this same time, but u guys also have 8 servers that visit here (ares diez cypher olympia edana manes pathos and logos) while ranking has only 2 servers who use their forums (xigenon and beramus) so on that note i believe were more active then ko4life

ranking4ever[/b]
    there are ppl from other servers that visit ranking, like me i dont play anymore, but still i visite ranking for seeing what they&#39;re BSing about now :P

in my eyes.. ranking&#39;s purpose is dead=dead forum

as for staying on topic.. no, ko4life and ranking are two different communities, its like putting a dog and a cat in the same room

ranking4ever[/b]
    We have 10,403 registered members On ranking
    And on ko4life 14k, and ranking is older

Ko4life merging with ranking is like Ko Officals merging with Fuckgaming. h34r:

again u have 8 servers while we have 2.... ranking is still very much alive

Banned Senior Member

uhh.. wanna check how active the markertplace is for any server besides Ares/Diez/Logos? There are very few people from outside those 3 servers that are active on here

And Give Zaraki admin of ranking... that&#39;ll be well worth it&#39;s time of enjoyment

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I can piture a million threads like this daily

Who is the best warrior "on Xidgion"

All that will happen is Bera and Xid markets will grow alot and flame wars will happen

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

but leave baneare and chidori with admin on the way out...[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA i hope u dont like ur forum...chidori is an extremist...a perfect example of those muslims suicide bombing saying its for allah know what happened when he was giving op of an irc channel? he kicked out and banned every non-turk from the channel and removed all the other ops so he was the only op so no one could undo what he was doing

and as for more active...get real...u may have a number that rivals ours of active users...but u have nowhere near as many active posters which is the true test of ur forum being active and alive...u could have 800 people viewing a day and ko4life could have THREE people viewing a day...but if those 3 are posting more(assuming its not spam) than ur 800 guess whos more active? oh ya, the three would be

Ko4life merging with ranking is like Ko Officals merging with Fuckgaming.[/b]
    ya...we get the comparison...uve said it twice now and i said it first....get a new standing for ur reasoning or just stfu -_- repeating urself over and over is annoying and useless

as for staying on topic.. no, ko4life and ranking are two different communities, its like putting a dog and a cat in the same room[/b]
    i do that all the time...its funny watching my dog ATTEMPT to hump the cat and the cat keeps pushing him away with her claws h34r:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast