Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

KoArchersOnline?

This is a discussion on KoArchersOnline? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jammin I was high, like 99% of the time i am here. My point was that they ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I was high, like 99% of the time i am here.

My point was that they dont spend money buying k0xp programs, by k0xping they gain items, kill bosses, gain nps and of cors exp. So k0xp pays itself in gbs.

It makes no difference if archers or any class are disabled. As long as k0xping is profitable people will keep making it and people will keep buying it and using it.

And i really doubt i am wrong, if hackers would profit out of private servers the way they do on ko i am sure privates would have A LOT more trouble with hacking than what they do now.
    Trust me plenty of hacks on privates for one the hacks are free. The majority of cheats don't do it for profit they do it for fame to 'own' that carries over to privates too.

Shane1911

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    For years huh too bad you couldn't cancel the animation years ago. Legit archers who can combo look like they are sliding not running.
    Uh - you sure as hell could cancel animation.
    As I said, I have been comboing for years. All very legit, TYVM.

Trust me plenty of hacks on privates for one the hacks are free. The majority of cheats don't do it for profit they do it for fame to 'own' that carries over to privates too.
    Im not saying private servers dont have cheaters. And im not saying that the reason people cheat is to make money.

I am saying that as long as you can profit out of koxp, as long as you can make money while using a cheat program. Koxping will never stop, only increase.

Why ? Because on top of the people who cheat for the fame, you will have the people who profit out of it. Gb sellers, account sellers, account power leveling, item sellers, etc etc etc.

If the people playing private servers could sell their gbs for real money, along with account and items like it is done on ko private servers would be swamped with cheaters like ko is.

Banned Senior Member

Im not saying private servers dont have cheaters. And im not saying that the reason people cheat is to make money.

I am saying that as long as you can profit out of koxp, as long as you can make money while using a cheat program. Koxping will never stop, only increase.

Why ? Because on top of the people who cheat for the fame, you will have the people who profit out of it. Gb sellers, account sellers, account power leveling, item sellers, etc etc etc.

If the people playing private servers could sell their gbs for real money, along with account and items like it is done on ko private servers would be swamped with cheaters like ko is.
    yea i agree

You make alot more sense in this post then before, guess you took a few bonghits..

However we strayed from the point on this one, and that was that private server owners are alot more capable of stopping hacks/cheats then k2. That was why you had commented that PS arent swamped with cheaters (they are believe it or not). But numerous private server owners are very good at blocking all the new cheats that come out. (they had to deal with merchant hack, server crashing hacks, mega duping issues[old version of ko full of methods], and a whole host of other advanced hacks, not even to mention the KOXP. Many servers have been able to do that, K2 cannot, and like the person who originally stated this said, it's because of the license/licensee relationship between k2/mgames and the lack of a universal testing server.

Things will never change unless MGAMES(not k2) cares about ->USKO<-, which won't ever happen because if K2 was to lose USKO, someone else would buy the license quick as shit. So why would Mgame worry about it?

anoo666

I knew 2 archers with me which are clean in my server the biggest joke human side have arrow shower cooldown orcs not.

Rainbow0

Quote Originally Posted by Shane1911 View Post
    Your knowledge is flawed. It is NOT a shooting skill. It allows you to slash with an arrow (like a dagger). Yes, you can move while doing it - BUT IT IS NOT SHOOTING FROM YOUR BOW.

Any archer that can run AND shoot arrows is 100% koxping, guaran-fuking-teed.
    Yea, but if someone is using this skill he looks exacly like k0xpers who shot while runnin.

You make alot more sense in this post then before, guess you took a few bonghits..

However we strayed from the point on this one, and that was that private server owners are alot more capable of stopping hacks/cheats then k2. That was why you had commented that PS arent swamped with cheaters (they are believe it or not). But numerous private server owners are very good at blocking all the new cheats that come out. (they had to deal with merchant hack, server crashing hacks, mega duping issues[old version of ko full of methods], and a whole host of other advanced hacks, not even to mention the KOXP. Many servers have been able to do that, K2 cannot, and like the person who originally stated this said, it's because of the license/licensee relationship between k2/mgames and the lack of a universal testing server.

Things will never change unless MGAMES(not k2) cares about ->USKO<-, which won't ever happen because if K2 was to lose USKO, someone else would buy the license quick as shit. So why would Mgame worry about it?

exactly, well put.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by zrocker0404 View Post
    yea you can tell the difference, you'll see the LEGIT archer stop for a sec, then look like he's shooting and moving, youcan tell koxper from real archer.

And disabling archer class is stupid. Disabling people from making NEW archers is better.
    now if cwest human side knew this then they would stop calling me koxper -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123