Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Lets make it offical

This is a discussion on Lets make it offical within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sad news Iko. I sincerely hope gay K2 will sort out something useful for you, since they can....
Page: 2

Sad news Iko.

I sincerely hope gay K2 will sort out something useful for you, since they can.

:angry: Really sry m8

WTF :S :S :S
    i saw u somedays ago only with valkyrias on.. i wanted to ask that u got hacked ...sorry to hear it bro >.< =(

IkoRia

The thing that kinda interests me the most is, if there is a hack to break SQ or if they just guessed or googled me or whatever. quite curious about this tbh

cadela

GL Iko

Banned

sucks man.....check your pms for my reply

also i told you to watch out for a certain little douche bag you let on your account

Ganbitsu

Well if u log site u can be asked ur secret question maybe the answer was so easy that they guessed

IkoRia

Well if u log site u can be asked ur secret question maybe the answer was so easy that they guessed [/b]
    I daubt anyone could log site cause had diffrent passwords but maybe, and how do we get those questions asked on the site, haven&#39;t seen that in awhile.

whiteboy

K2 DID IT

Shit, sucks to be hacked

O svensk också

Aba

They won&#39;t sell your stuff here. We all know what kind of crap you had. Gonna be hard for them to sell it here. If I find out you have my word I&#39;ll help you get your stuff back.

CheckMeOut

noooooo Iko

Banned

Just check the turk forums cause the one you think it is iko and the one i know it is has tons of turks for friends

The thing that kinda interests me the most is, if there is a hack to break SQ or if they just guessed or googled me or whatever. quite curious about this tbh [/b]
    A turk on the offc forums said he knew such a bug; so it could be..

So this is the case.
    Even tho I can put close to all details I daubt I will get any help. I know close to exact time when all this took place. and the time schedule is very little so have no idea how this happend.

They cleaned the account on like 1hour which is quite creative can at least give them that

and can&#39;t understand how its possible to break a SQ I mean to unseal everything. Cause somehow it MOST be a lot of Sealed Failure.

I&#39;m not sure if there is a hack out there to break SQ&#39;s or if there was just me who was unlucky.

I don&#39;t want a flame war or anything like that. just informing and saying to be careful.[/b]
    1) One hour is plenty of time to clean an account, therefore it is not "quite creative"

2) SQ can be found only if you i) are keylogged, ii) gave it out to someone, along with your password iii) wrote a customer support ticket with your sqa, along with giving out your password or being keylogged.

K2&#39;s database isn&#39;t a child&#39;s toy. It doesn&#39;t get broken into easily (although some might believe it does). In order for you to get hacked, and it being K2&#39;s responsibility, is when their database is hacked and the hacker obtained your information.

Let&#39;s face it, if a hacker was good enough to hack a database, he wouldn&#39;t really need your items. You don&#39;t look like you are too hack worthy.

There is no hack to steal other people&#39;s information.

As far as warning us, thank you. I personally really appreciate it. I am sure other&#39;s do aswell.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast