Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Level 80 / progressive & thestr0m

This is a discussion on Level 80 / progressive & thestr0m within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmmm many ppl said that Strom_One is 80? if its true so .... u are not 1st mage 80 on ...
Page: 3

hmmmm many ppl said that Strom_One is 80? if its true so .... u are not 1st mage 80 on Diez. By the way, about old KO/KE gayzors Jaoz or VhalL hit 70 first, not you!

but GRATZ at 80 bro, come novas town/war and stop writing Turkish here :lol:

Didnt old pr0 sell his char ? last time i played with him he was in uppala :wacko:

Anyway... i still think u dont deserve ur lvl... u tainted ur char as soon as ur "friend" lent u those illegal items

TaDaaa

Has anyone actually went 80 and not been accused of bugging, or cheating?

Banned Senior Member

dunno but there is a large difference between a legit 80 and The_str0m

little_painter

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The__sTRom
    thank you for all ko4life members xD TY AND BB NOOB'S xD
    So if i got your level and % from your backup data for the past two weeks it would be legit leveling im thinkin it wouldnt - Once a turk i mean cheat always a cheat[/b]
    koofour lives.. whos fastest at cheating too 80 i think rommel was the first sry strom, nobody remembers nr2

Banned

/who_cares

they still suck at 80 so no diff here......who cares if they cheated to 80 just do your own thing get to 80 and spank them

FrEaK

n00b get a life or sumethin

jimfujitsu

How can you come and seek apreciation here when many know the "legyt" way you play the game .....lamo turk.Btw that proxy ban is not working very well.

Its not active atm as it was conflicting with routers

_CAP_

Originally posted by Sh11t
    i dont give a shit to quest abuser ;=)
    u cant quest bug any more, if he quest bugged hed be lvl 80 along time ago with JustPlay from ares. why do u guys call him a cheater when alot of people say he was at cw/falcons all day?

Originally posted by P1kin
    i thought storm_one in dies on human side was first lvl 80 mage *^_^
    is he 80 o.O?

IkoRia

Grats mate, cmon msn and I want to 1v1 you

strom, don't come back.

Banned

It seems on first sight, that there is a new way of bug abusing again. Anyone else notice the large quantities of +5 cleavers in merchant again? I personally have seen 4 full merchants of them this afternoon. Not only that, but they are back at duping B.U.S. again. 876 for 1.6m each in mora right now...

Originally posted by BBsHere
    It seems on first sight, that there is a new way of bug abusing again. *Anyone else notice the large quantities of +5 cleavers in merchant again? *I personally have seen 4 full merchants of them this afternoon. *Not only that, but they are back at duping B.U.S. again. *876 for 1.6m each in mora right now...
    I don't know if its bug abuse or not, but you can do the monster suppression squad as many times as you like. Each time you do that you complete that you get a cleaver +5 if your a rogue and a destroyer +5 if your warrior, dunno about other classes.

I cant see anything wrong with it, I have been farming defence chittins there a few times and its a nice way to xp without anyone bugging you but your party mate. Not to mention you cant get xped there :lol:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast