Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Level 80 / progressive & thestr0m

This is a discussion on Level 80 / progressive & thestr0m within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz u 2, it will be funny when you realised u wasted your time.....
Page: 4

gratz u 2, it will be funny when you realised u wasted your time..

Originally posted by Boozah
    gratz u 2, it will be funny when you realised u wasted your time..
    in a 'you'll look back and laugh at this one day' kind of way?

merchanter123

gratz prog i know you earned your lvl's hardcore. you got me 70 good job kanka.

Havvk

Originally posted by merchanter123
    :huh:

they shouldnt do this post,they know they abused,they duped,they are shit,why come here and tell us what u shit
    doing now -_-

IkoRia

I don't belive they abused anything, seen str0m at ew's many times with w0lf and I can guess that if he exped in estl he would have been 80 along time ago, he most have been slacking off...

I don't know the guy who bought Pr0g so can't speak about that guy/girl... But the real Pr0g now Uppala was a hardcore player...

Tanstaras

Default Re: Level 80 / progressive & thestr0m

Originally posted by The__sTRom
    yes im not 80 *now 79 %99.92 / pro level 79%99.95
    So? is like u say yes i havent life

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The__sTRom
    gratz me. And gratz pro.
    I m first 70 level human mage. now? First 80 mage. Progressive first 70 rogue. Now ? Yes first 80 *(diez.) Only 7/24 falcon aoe
    beramus got 1st lv 80 mage "EvreybodyFool"[/b]
    LOL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: h43r:

CrackaJack

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    Originally posted by Mario@

gratz me. And gratz pro.
    I m first 70 level human mage. now? First 80 mage. Progressive first 70 rogue. Now ? Yes first 80 *(diez.) Only 7/24 falcon aoe

beramus got 1st lv 80 mage "EvreybodyFool"
    LOL :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: h43r:[/b]
    ares got the first lvl 80 mage.. named JustPlay, he exp bugged too. how do i know he admitted to it lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

gratz str0m :P, too bad i sold all or otherwise i would go cz and get owned by ur stun rate

merchanter123

Originally posted by Havvk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Havvk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123

they shouldnt do this post,they know they abused,they duped,they are shit,why come here and tell us what u shit
    doing now -_-[/b]
    hey havvk don't talk shit if you don't know shit. me prog krieger and progressive leveled together day in day out everyday until i got 71, then i stopped and they kept going everyday for about 15-20 hrs a day i leveled with, i changed my sleep patterns just so i could be on the same time to level with them. So havvk i know the real players are hardcore legit LEVELERS.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Congratulations, both of you.

Originally posted by merchanter123+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(merchanter123)</div>
    Originally posted by Havvk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-merchanter123

doing now -_-
    hey havvk don't talk shit if you don't know shit. me prog krieger and progressive leveled together day in day out everyday until i got 71, then i stopped and they kept going everyday for about 15-20 hrs a day i leveled with, i changed my sleep patterns just so i could be on the same time to level with them. So havvk i know the real players are hardcore legit LEVELERS.[/b]
    i disagree baba...that statement implies people who may have lives outside of ko cant be considered as "real players"..

:rollseyes:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    thank you for all ko4life members xD TY AND BB NOOB'S xD
    So if i got your level and % from your backup data for the past two weeks it would be legit leveling im thinkin it wouldnt - Once a turk i mean cheat always a cheat[/b]
    +1

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Festo@

thank you for all ko4life members xD TY AND BB NOOB'S xD

So if i got your level and % from your backup data for the past two weeks it would be legit leveling im thinkin it wouldnt - Once a turk i mean cheat always a cheat
    +1[/b]
    pwned

i wonder why peopel like that bother posting their "accomplishments" in forums expecting others to do what? pat them on back for sitting on their asses while others actually xp'ed the whole way thru? pff go figure :rollseyes:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Well, it's a fact that they are 80. Not much we can do about it. So might as well just nod along ye know. :mellow:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast