Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

lfez lilkleatus attention scammers might be in your clan..

This is a discussion on lfez lilkleatus attention scammers might be in your clan.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg this is fukn gay.. both of them allen austin have been my friends even b4 they had gone to ...
Page: 4

zetazeta

omfg this is fukn gay.. both of them allen austin have been my friends even b4 they had gone to shinigami clan, and i know that OWA had been one of the nicest people that austin has ever met, he always would tell me how nice OWA was to him and from what he told me, owa basiclly taught him everything he knows in this game, and gave him a lot of nice gear/items.

AS for this whole scamming thing i really dont know anything about this, until i have been to this forum, i will try to get the whole story out by talking to them on msn ( but i think they blocked me :P) newayz i feel really sorry for OWA because i know he was one of teh nicest ppl that i have also met in game.

* btw shinigami guys, remember there used to be sum1 logging onto austin's DLW char ( chucknorris_69) that wasnt austin or allen? that was me :lol: but i stopped after he changed his pw -_- and couldnt find him on msn. i think one of the reasons he scammed ( because he didnt seem like the scamming type b4) was that he didnt really care about diez nemore, me him, allen and other guys had been planning on going logos and had all deserted diez.. i think that he scammed becuz he didnt care for the friends on diez nemore ( since logos was gonna come up) and just wanted good items.

zetazeta

O BTW, chucknorris_69 is austin's dlw char for those who dont know.. dont let him into any clan as well.. until this whole thing could be dealt with

lol zeta ur not blocked from msn i just dont get on msn i like xfire alot more that 1 time i did get on msn was only cuz austin wanted me 2 and because he said u neded to talk to me ur not blocked from msn...

*edit* chuck_norris69 is mine now not austins as is lilkleatus.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i liked lilk.. he was a gg in my book.. but i ges u cant tell who to trust and who not to trust in Ko nemore..

OWA was a gg freind of mine, and i heard about owa getting hacked a while ago now, over a few weeks.. i dont understand why this topic has come up now :S

either way, i remember when i got lilk 2 help me trade about 500m worth of items, about a month ago now, and he didnt scam me. dam i must b luki :s

nobody expected this, austin gave me allot free stuff , never had to give somthing in return. he was my favo clannie after robin but now...

he still owes me 100 mil :rollseyes:

who me?

Karpsu

Austin most likely. This thread still going though.

OWA needs to post here what he posted on the shini forums :/ could someone from shinigami or that has access to the shini forums quote him here? it would be very helpfull.

Draconetsu

":-/ i wanted to make sure this didnt get told to the entire clan... argo at least had the balls to give me back the things he had sad.gif austin is the only one i still blame...he hasnt talked to me sence i told him i knew. dont make a huge deal out of this please...dont make argo look horrable everyone gets greedy. if anyone needs to be blamed lets rip on austin sad.gif who stole from the person who gave him half of what he had unsure.gif"

That's what OWA said. But don't think giving items back absolves you of your crime. You stole from someone who put their trust in you, and only returned the items cause you got caught. What does that say if you don't get caught? And what if it is someone you didn't know as long as OWA? You think if you stole everything a man owns, then return his clothes that that makes things alright? It doesn't. Something like that is just unforgiveable, you just don't do it. But I guess morals just aren't what they used to be. And I always knew we should've kicked austin, the bastard had a bad attitude and showed no respect to some clanmates. But everyone else seemed to like him, so I kept my mouth shut, I'm just glad he didn't strip some of the other people who trusted him.

Draconetsu

My apologies, I just spoke to OWA directly, and he says you merely recieved the stolen goods and didn't steal anything yourself, so while I am still skeptical, I will follow OWA on this one. Once again, my apologies.

Karpsu

I didn't like him either and kept my mouth shut 'cos everyone else seemed to like him. We should've worked together.

dude thats what ive been trying to say austin gave me some of owas stuff(glave and helmet) and thats what i gave to owa thats all i did and everyone still thinks i hacked owa and have the rest of his stuff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234