Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

is LiorZ trustable?

This is a discussion on is LiorZ trustable? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R there r almost as same israelis as turks comparing to the total numbers of ...
Page: 4

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R
    there r almost as same israelis as turks comparing to the total numbers of ppl. with so many israeli/jew players there MUST be alot of scammers like any other nation.
    oh ok...next time quote the comment u're gonna asnwer too :X[/b]
    i dont wanna qoute gays :wub:

Originally posted by Frukwan
    got scammed by jews 4 times overall by semi known israelians: 1 chargeback via pp, 1 pass change, 1 account stolen (my fault, gave first) and just now got owned by a motherfucker bitchass punk. u jews are so tricky and tortuos. fuk it, i won't ever again trade with a jew unless i know him for 2++++ years or hes sending me double price and waits for goods like a month in case of some tricky chargeback. and even then wont be so sure <_<
    it's not because they are jews, it's because they are ISRAELIANS

Trii

i dont understnad why u all jumped on hoodlum. and israeli isnt a race, so u cant call that racism.

T-Mac

Originally posted by Trii
    i dont understnad why u all jumped on hoodlum. and israeli isnt a race, so u cant call that racism.
    ownet

Originally posted by T-Mac+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T-Mac)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    ownet[/b]
    aybe ur mom owned u fucking asshole.
    there are maybe 200 israelians at this game maybe 10% are scammers and dupers and cheaters etc etc..
    Turks are 90% of this game. 80% of them are scammers, dupers, Cheaters, etc etc.
    got the point retard?
    Hoodlum is a retard that hate himself.

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Trii
    so why is flaming turks forbidden ingame? u flame a whole country for a group of retarded ppl, gg.

T-Mac

Originally posted by V3ndetta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(V3ndetta)</div>
    Originally posted by T-Mac@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

ownet
    aybe ur mom owned u fucking asshole.
    there are maybe 200 israelians at this game maybe 10% are scammers and dupers and cheaters etc etc..
    Turks are 90% of this game. 80% of them are scammers, dupers, Cheaters, etc etc.
    got the point retard?
    Hoodlum is a retard that hate himself.[/b]

OMFG U ARE THE MOST GAY PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN.

whats the connection with your stupid comment huh?

U ARE STUPID GG GIMME YOUR ADDRESS ILL SLAP YOUR ASS GAYZOR.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234