Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lmao threat?

This is a discussion on lmao threat? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone under the age of 18 need permission to play KO in the TOS. It is his responibility to make ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Anyone under the age of 18 need permission to play KO in the TOS. It is his responibility to make sure he is happy for his child to play in the potenial risks a online game can bring. Because of this he does not have a leg to stand on in an counrty.

I would send the SS on a complain to customer support as he is harrasing you and accusing you of a serious action. Threat towards you and your account are breaking the TOS and you can get him banned for that.

cama

How do you order coffee at mc'donalds and when you spill it on yourself you sue because the label did not say "hot" coffee.

Who ever herd of "cold" coffee?

People will sue for anything these days. Money is money.[/b]
    they actually sell cold coffee at mcdonalds....sooooooooooooo.................ya.... ur point is kinda idiotic

How do you order coffee at mc'donalds and when you spill it on yourself you sue because the label did not say "hot" coffee.

For your information,
    I live in Miami, Florida and its really hot from day to day. Some people like hot coffee, but I would estimate that 40-60% of the people, including myself, prefer a cold coffee from Starbucks, Dunking Donuts, or another coffee shop.

i <3 u vandy_vs_gator
    :P

jaymaniac6

Anyone under the age of 18 need permission to play KO in the TOS. It is his responibility to make sure he is happy for his child to play in the potenial risks a online game can bring. Because of this he does not have a leg to stand on in an counrty.

I would send the SS on a complain to customer support as he is harrasing you and accusing you of a serious action. Threat towards you and your account are breaking the TOS and you can get him banned for that.[/b]
    +1

Ban his ass!!! :lol:

Banned

How do you order coffee at mc&#39;donalds and when you spill it on yourself you sue because the label did not say "hot" coffee.

starbucks ? ftw ...... XD anyways yea sounds like a joke being anyone can use your computer and your ip address there is no bonified proof that you do any wrong doing unless you agree to doing to thats another day so

The king. Senior Member

THEY WILL SPAWN AND KILL YOU

silverbuffer18

quick, quit ur ko, ill be nice enough to take ur items, go and hide!!

lol, u have a better chance dying from a papercut...

ArminVanBuuren

quick, quit ur ko, ill be nice enough to take ur items, go and hide!!

lol, u have a better chance dying from a papercut...[/b]
    Hey, that&#39;s a real threat to your aknowledge xD

maybe if you stand up in front of the mirror at midnight and repeat thecheapster 3 times he&#39;ll show up and sue you xD

about the cold coffee...have you ever tried a frapuccino macchiato from starbucks? :P

Age doesn&#39;t determine immaturty or gayness. 8 year old kids play xbox live and deal with 17 year old kids, that have nothing better to do than jerk off and talk trash. It&#39;s a parental thing for sure. This game&#39;s not much different, you got your crowd of hardcore gamers who think they&#39;re better than other people worldwide, because they spend all their time on their computer, you&#39;ve got your gimps that form their little clicks, and amuze each other with some of the gayest humor possible, then you&#39;ve got the immature turkish children, who were taught fak ur mam, and the likes. It&#39;s amusing to see both in real life and in this game that alot of people just haven&#39;t learned to keep to themselves, and shut the fuk up. on that note, ill shut up now.

Banned

wtf ....

mrmagic2008

there&#39;s got to be something more to this? I mean who goes up and randomly accusses someone of messing around with his daughter?

tommyleonghk

lol..... thecheapster is really weird.... i remember the 1st time i received a pm from him... he wrote in his pm "wanna have sex on the beach" (my char was a female) i was like... WTF? and the next thing i knew ... he asked me to clan him...

weird... and he&#39;s from australia if im not mistaken... coz he has also pmed 2 of our clannies from australia before.... lol

wonder if they had weird conversations with him... :lol:

there&#39;s got to be something more to this? I mean who goes up and randomly accusses someone of messing around with his daughter?[/b]
    that person would be thecheapster :lol:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DDLDAVE? i have not seen him post topicssssssss for a long time... :lol:

iiason

ewww, he&#39;s in australia??

-looks around for weirdos-

ph3var2

He must be from New Zealand :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

+1
    more and more retards nowdays

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast