Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LOL At GM War

This is a discussion on LOL At GM War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by EG4L I bet you were actually using hacks Anyone who knows me would tell u that I ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    I bet you were actually using hacks
    Anyone who knows me would tell u that I didnt and its not like if I killed it solo we were our whole clan party hitting the GM and were a legit and respected clan. It just happened that I had the last hit on him thats all

I bet killing the gm had nothing to do with the ban. You just leveled up too fast. My account got banned the same way when me and my shares level it from 1 to 75 in under 2 weeks (a long time ago, when the xp penalty from level 61 was still applied). I got dc randomly and could never log back in. Later, after like 10 Customer support letters and 5 e-mails they told me that it was humanely impossible to level up so fast, therefore my account got banned straight through the database, that's why it doesn't show anything on the website when you log in there.

Kurtis

Why do you even still play usko??? Go to EUKO braaaa !!!

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    I bet killing the gm had nothing to do with the ban. You just leveled up too fast. My account got banned the same way when me and my shares level it from 1 to 75 in under 2 weeks (a long time ago, when the xp penalty from level 61 was still applied). I got dc randomly and could never log back in. Later, after like 10 Customer support letters and 5 e-mails they told me that it was humanely impossible to level up so fast, therefore my account got banned straight through the database, that's why it doesn't show anything on the website when you log in there.
    Custumer Support told me 3rd party tool and lvl 78 in 1 month and a half is not too fast since I did it myself not even no lifing just playing a lot with a clan that helps me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234