Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

lvl 1 MERCHANT MORADON

This is a discussion on lvl 1 MERCHANT MORADON within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL pwned oh dear....
Page: 3

Royalassassin

LOL pwned oh dear.

sub

i been tp to bdw before once, while in merchant and afk (asleep). lose half my coins and 16nps. In bdw u lose 2nps per number of members in your party, so if 5 lose 10np if 8 lose 16np. That ss show he not killed from bdw. Maybe i dunno is it posisble for a cheater to wall hack from from another map like CZ or cape quest arena ? If so i think thats how he got killed. And i hope K2 fix it fast.

I did thought it be possible he was in a clan and they did cape quest and he got killed there, yes i see no armband, but clan leader could of disbanded him after. But wouldn't he still be dead in that arena ? not in moradon.

damn that sux.. =/

Frankyy

It's 3np, and it don't matter how many people are in party, trust me.

BobGreensley

I too was tp'd to bdw, today in c-west. I didn't die though, but I think we lost and I got xp. I closed it too fast before I realized what had happened because I was also dc'd. Now I can't get in to see if I have red chest in my inventory. I know I didn't lose any coins though O.o

When I logged on I got the notice that you can't have full inventory when entering bdw blah bl

Richie

Wow, Genius - your so smart! Where do you even see he joined a clan, Where do you see a arm band from a clan, And not to mention its a damn m erchant char which Would not really be in a clan - And how can you sit here and tell him what HE did - I'm sure he knows what he did. Stop assuming. It's probelly a hack that killed him in mord like it use to be.
    [/b]

Banned

that sucks

you can accept clan in moradon now...so u can be clanned at any lvl

BigApple

I was merchant on moradon and my idiot clan did cape quest, pulling me in from moradon. Lucky for me no other clan there so i go back to computer and i merching in empty cape quest room.

Then clan does this again when i merching afk. Why twice they neeed do this idk. I killed by other clan but only lose 9k and 16np. My friend also merching afk, killed, and lost 15m

I think is very stupid that all a clan gets pulled into this quest, even if you are in moradon.

4HotSauce

damn it man

Tiba

same shit happend to me lvl 70+ ^^ merchenting over night and woke up dead in bdw.. lost 20 mill
    gg bb

cuno

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    I've some english ya

Ultra_mage_Jano

It's a hack or some koxp or w/e, saw an orc rogue attacking a human rogue last week too, but only R skill... :S

[/b]

[/b]
    Go back to your hacking clan and stfu .

TopCat

feel for u bro ... thats some weird shit ..

killer2675

its bug abuse / koxp

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast