Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game

This is a discussion on LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is lvl 80restriction now, but i think this will not be good for the game.Why? Because lvl 70 people ...
Page: 1

Default LVL 80=> i think this is not good for the game

There is lvl 80restriction now, but i think this will not be good for the game.Why?
    Because lvl 70 people are already owning a lot, and u will probably not be able to kill a lvl 80.
    Now lots of people will say then lvl a lot to high lvl. Well this is not that easy :P and it takes a lot of time to be high lvl,and when u reach lvl 65(if u ever reach it) then u will still be owned by lets say +70lvl people, for newcomers this will realy be boring to lvl to such high lvl and i think in some time they will give up lvling and stop the game. That's my oppinion of being able to be lvl 80. It will probably takes a lot of time when there is the 1st lvl 80 but still i think it's not good for the game.
    or they should make lvling easier for lvl -70, but then there are too much high lvl's. So i would like to hear your oppinion of this.

And i hope there will be more exp spots in the new patch :P because almost every spot is full And pls let there be more exp spots for mages because in dies there are always melee's killing harpy's or ravens. So mages have really no place to exp these days.

greetz

Banned Senior Member

nah admin need 2 make lvl 90 :lol:

OsirisG

That lvl 80 was a bit to fast , imho not enough percent of the server population is 70 to rise cap , anyway i am happy i am not lvl 70 or i would be even more pissed since i couldn't enjoy my lvl after months of grinding . All fresh lvl 70 that wanted to have fun are the ones that it sucks for

Volcanic

Im sorry, i`ve been lvl 70 for a year now, and was at 100% since january. Its long overdue.

Don`t like it? Go level.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i think they should have made it 75 instead of 80 but it definately had to be raised at least somewhat....personally this is just more incentive for me to xp now...not to 80 :P im not crazy...but maybe all the way to 70 after i get back from vacation

Inspectah Deck

i think they should make two cz like in japko but instead of 30-59 make it 60-70 and the other one 71-80
    ofc that wont happen but seems best idea to me

that could be possible as well.

70-80 is like 5 times more xp than 60-70

Gogo Hakan_Kosp_Tr, Turkish_hamster and Faliyet_+3uniqvolcom. Lvl 80, here we come.

Bad move from k2.. shudv raised only to 72 MAX 75

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Elrohir
    Gogo Hakan_Kosp_Tr, Turkish_hamster and Faliyet_+3uniqvolcom. Lvl 80, here we come.

Bad move from k2.. shudv raised only to 72 MAX 75
    if anything....those 3 need lvl 80 the most....they suck ass

faliyet cant scratch my mage with all his +3 uniques and +8 shit....hakan cant do shit alone unless he gets 5 other people to help him attack me....turkish_hamster is just complete all around crap especially now that it cant far duff u in ob from hb :rollseyes:

OsirisG

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Im sorry, i`ve been lvl 70 for a year now, and was at 100% since january. Its long overdue.

Don`t like it? Go level.
    That is quite selfish isn't it? And no i will not go level because i do not have that much free time to lvl to 70 , but it will be funny to see the posts after the first 3-4 months of lvl 80 .
    Anyway i expressed an unbiased view while you reply with a personal post , not exactlly fair now is it

Trii

everyone has an opportunity to get lvl 70, not anyone's fault that you dont level.

OsirisG

You do not understand i do not care about me , all my clan will be like lvl 70 by ice age and i will be like 65-67 that is not the problem , i just wonder while the 100-150 lvl 70s will fell good about this , what wiill the 50k lvl 70< , i think lvl 80 should come when the servers are mature enough to have a high number of lvl 70s , for example i think ares has definetlly the number of 70s to make 80 viable but what about olympia or cypher ,where say 1 shameless macroer is 70 and the rest not , he gonna be 80 and run around cz pwning , see the main issue is that i don't think a lvl 70 can kill a lvl 80 by skills unlike what a lvl 62 can win against a 70 , so if people cheat to get to 80 they will spoil the fun for a lot of people.

yep, that's true

Psy

stop whining, they are going to take off the half exp and you'll be able to get to 70 a lot easier. People on ares go from 65-70 in 2 weeks frequently, try xping instead of pking.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast