Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

lvl80

This is a discussion on lvl80 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; or go fuck with ur teacher like u do ,scammer ^_^[/b] proof plz. newb...
Page: 4

Ainelover

or go fuck with ur teacher like u do ,scammer ^_^[/b]

proof plz. newb

Banned

u farm bosses hardcore til u have the best legit gear u can get :P which for most people will be +1's or +2's then u go and pk...when u get bored of pk u quit like all us oldies have[/b]
    cam is right...after 80 its boring....cz against most turks who cant combo sucks....and farming boss's is a waste to keep track of times and shit

i mean u log in and there is 6 orcs on diez when i loaded in every night after work....wow being 80 was so fun <_<

back in day it was fun ....i used to log in and always get a good fight against blood, pratorian, outkasted, ahm, and the other random good players in diff clans

I dunno it took a few tries before we were killed at the trolls, just for us to come back and take it again ^_^ And one party couldn&#39;t raise us when we were buffed and lived, it took to give us problems [/b]

hehe, we had no plans to stay there and exp, raid trols party was more important and fun

But I remember sometimes was not enough 3 ppl Nerevarine Ewylanal and Me to raid strong babas like z4 ghay phantom and priestofdoom btw cama&#39;z stun was annoying also

Aba

80 would be fun...cuz then I wouldn&#39;t have such a shitty time getting exp&#39;d! And theres always that wonderful feeling of actually managing to get there...and knowing there is a cash reward when you&#39;re finally ready to call it quits...no greater profit than selling something to enjoyed so much in getting...free of charge..

Not to mention the respect..

But yeah...PK

KaChing

proof plz. newb[/b]
    call me a newb? u know u scammed me over a iron bow +6 , ib +6 ffs ur a noob and a scammer ^_^
    why the hell would i call u a scammer if u didnt scam me .. i must have a reason , dont I?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

I have a question, what will u do when u hit 80? and if anyone is lvl 80, please say what they are doing, cause is the lvl cap so... then what?[/b]
    your life ends.

but for real... the xp is what sucks in this game its sooooo boring. and pk is fun. so its kinda obvious what you are gonna do.

cam is right...after 80 its boring....cz against most turks who cant combo sucks....and farming boss&#39;s is a waste to keep track of times and shit

i mean u log in and there is 6 orcs on diez when i loaded in every night after work....wow being 80 was so fun <_<

back in day it was fun ....i used to log in and always get a good fight against blood, pratorian, outkasted, ahm, and the other random good players in diff clans[/b]
    how does it feel to be lvl 1 again? asdfasdgasdfsafasdg

how does it feel to be lvl 1 again? asdfasdgasdfsafasdg[/b]
    he had about 15 minutes fun with a lv 80 char..

then he exped to towers, since then.. his char is probably 50% of 79 lawl

morgoth666

Farm and a lot of pk.....and never exp again!!!!! exp is the ugliest part of the game,is very patethic how many plp enjoy the exp and more when they exp others account ROLF!!!.........lvl80 would be so nice....

RiseAgainst_

KO = waste of your time life doing something you like but in a pointless way. Maybe at the end you can win some money but that time you spent in the game you could have won a lot more money.

Exp = waste of your time life doing something you don&#39;t like.

Road

Like he says wow is better then it only for him.[/b]
    Yeah, me and the 8 million more that play the game than ko? Ko players are a shrinking minority. Ko is crap, I don&#39;t care who you are, even at 80 you don&#39;t stand a chance against a dead noob with koxp that&#39;s killing you. It was gone before in the past, but it always comes back, and when it does, don&#39;t expect it to just go away.

Lets see ko pve.... You grind your months away on deru/apos till you hit 60. Then after 60 you either kill brah/para. Or go cz and wack on DK&#39;s for the REST of your life.

Wow pve: You get to do tons of quests, some with lore attached to them, some not. You get to lvl up professions while you are lvling, which easily make you money, rather than stare at your screen for 8 hours for an attilla to pop up. Then some turk with koxp kills your attila, and you gouge your eyeballs out. Wow must have at least 50+ quest zones in azeroth. There are also 9 classes, 10 fucking races, each with their own unique abilities.

Lets see ko loot: you farm some DK&#39;s, HOPEING you don&#39;t get exp&#39;ed every second, farming for HOURS maybe getting a drop every hour since only place you can farm them now is eslant, which always had a crappy drop rate. Or you can spent the rest of your life COMPETING for bosses, stressing your self out over getting that Iron Belt. HOPING some cheater isn&#39;t going to koxp your boss up a hill and steal your loot.. Or you can item sell with cash and hope you don&#39;t get scammed... HRMMMMMMMMMM

Wow loot: Just off random mobs you get items you can use to improve your gear, or sell to players to make more money. The best gear however is in INSTANCES. They are dungeons (sort of like MSS) you can go in to face unique challenges with your group. You eventually get to the bosses and some require ALOT of strategy and team play to down. You get the best gear from instances, and do you know what the BEST PART IS!?!?!?!?!?

YOU DON&#39;T HAVE TO FUCKING WAIT UP TO 8 HOURS FOR THE BOSSES TO POP UP OR LOSE SLEEP WAITING ON A SERVER RESTART TO KILL SOME BOSS THAT ONLY DROPS SOUL POTS. YOU WAIT 8 HOURS JUST FOR IT TO FUCKING COIN ON YOU, HOW MANY TIMES HAS THAT HAPPENED?

Ko pvp: You go have some fun in cz, while it lasts. You can pvp to your hearts content, what do you do when no one is on though to kill? God that gets boring And after doing the same thing, running over the same flat ground and boring maps, even you must admit that ko pvp gets boring. ESPECIALLY when you have people that just NP transfer and take your symbols or some guy steals your kill. The pvp is competitive, but too much so for it ever to be worth it in the long run. Not to mention that ko pvp events are fun, but you can only do them during certain times of the week. I&#39;m glad its like that too, if you could invade the home nation EVERY day then people would have problems exping. The wars are fun, but its sucks for you if you can&#39;t find a party, :P.

Ko pvp: There is world pvp in practically EVERY zone, the reason why ko can&#39;t have lunar wars every day is because their aren&#39;t enough zones or the player base to fuel that. I like wow&#39;s solution to that. You can actually RAID the racial capital towns to kill EVERYONE that&#39;s there, its not easy either, so you&#39;ll have a challenging fight, you can even kill the racial leaders to get some crazy honor points and gear. Think that&#39;s boring...? Well did I mention during ANY time of day you can go to a battle ground, "but wait isn&#39;t that the same as ko with lunar wars? zzzz". Not even close, unlike ko you have different objectives and THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE BATTLE GROUND. That&#39;s right I&#39;ve said it. During ANYTIME of day, you can get in Que (usually takes less than 4 minutes on most servers) to go to a battle ground. You can get marks for going and honor, also they are a lot of fun. You can turn in these marks for gear too.

So do I need to cover anymore reasons why WoW is better than ko? I&#39;m not saying you&#39;re an idiot, I&#39;m saying you&#39;re unintelligent for denying that WOW is obviously better.

IllusionS

All MMO&#39;s are a waste of your life.

Road

All MMO&#39;s are a waste of your life.[/b]
    Even more reason why you shouldn&#39;t play a boring one. :x

Yeah, me and the 8 million more that play the game than ko? Ko players are a shrinking minority. Ko is crap, I don&#39;t care who you are, even at 80 you don&#39;t stand a chance against a dead noob with koxp that&#39;s killing you. It was gone before in the past, but it always comes back, and when it does, don&#39;t expect it to just go away.

Lets see ko pve.... You grind your months away on deru/apos till you hit 60. Then after 60 you either kill brah/para. Or go cz and wack on DK&#39;s for the REST of your life.

Wow pve: You get to do tons of quests, some with lore attached to them, some not. You get to lvl up professions while you are lvling, which easily make you money, rather than stare at your screen for 8 hours for an attilla to pop up. Then some turk with koxp kills your attila, and you gouge your eyeballs out. Wow must have at least 50+ quest zones in azeroth. There are also 9 classes, 10 fucking races, each with their own unique abilities.

Lets see ko loot: you farm some DK&#39;s, HOPEING you don&#39;t get exp&#39;ed every second, farming for HOURS maybe getting a drop every hour since only place you can farm them now is eslant, which always had a crappy drop rate. Or you can spent the rest of your life COMPETING for bosses, stressing your self out over getting that Iron Belt. HOPING some cheater isn&#39;t going to koxp your boss up a hill and steal your loot.. Or you can item sell with cash and hope you don&#39;t get scammed... HRMMMMMMMMMM

Wow loot: Just off random mobs you get items you can use to improve your gear, or sell to players to make more money. The best gear however is in INSTANCES. They are dungeons (sort of like MSS) you can go in to face unique challenges with your group. You eventually get to the bosses and some require ALOT of strategy and team play to down. You get the best gear from instances, and do you know what the BEST PART IS!?!?!?!?!?

YOU DON&#39;T HAVE TO FUCKING WAIT UP TO 8 HOURS FOR THE BOSSES TO POP UP OR LOSE SLEEP WAITING ON A SERVER RESTART TO KILL SOME BOSS THAT ONLY DROPS SOUL POTS. YOU WAIT 8 HOURS JUST FOR IT TO FUCKING COIN ON YOU, HOW MANY TIMES HAS THAT HAPPENED?

Ko pvp: You go have some fun in cz, while it lasts. You can pvp to your hearts content, what do you do when no one is on though to kill? God that gets boring And after doing the same thing, running over the same flat ground and boring maps, even you must admit that ko pvp gets boring. ESPECIALLY when you have people that just NP transfer and take your symbols or some guy steals your kill. The pvp is competitive, but too much so for it ever to be worth it in the long run. Not to mention that ko pvp events are fun, but you can only do them during certain times of the week. I&#39;m glad its like that too, if you could invade the home nation EVERY day then people would have problems exping. The wars are fun, but its sucks for you if you can&#39;t find a party, :P.

Ko pvp: There is world pvp in practically EVERY zone, the reason why ko can&#39;t have lunar wars every day is because their aren&#39;t enough zones or the player base to fuel that. I like wow&#39;s solution to that. You can actually RAID the racial capital towns to kill EVERYONE that&#39;s there, its not easy either, so you&#39;ll have a challenging fight, you can even kill the racial leaders to get some crazy honor points and gear. Think that&#39;s boring...? Well did I mention during ANY time of day you can go to a battle ground, "but wait isn&#39;t that the same as ko with lunar wars? zzzz". Not even close, unlike ko you have different objectives and THERE ARE MORE THAN ONE BATTLE GROUND. That&#39;s right I&#39;ve said it. During ANYTIME of day, you can get in Que (usually takes less than 4 minutes on most servers) to go to a battle ground. You can get marks for going and honor, also they are a lot of fun. You can turn in these marks for gear too.

So do I need to cover anymore reasons why WoW is better than ko? I&#39;m not saying you&#39;re an idiot, I&#39;m saying you&#39;re unintelligent for denying that WOW is obviously better.[/b]

KO has it&#39;s charm. :wub:

DannyTheMalignant

Get level 80. Sell it, make $2000 buy a level 70 ($150) re-lvl to 80 and PK new char until level cap is raised...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast