Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Macro pls?

This is a discussion on Macro pls? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lets say We dotn care if str0m is lvl 80 he suxs and we fucks him everytime...
Page: 3

FatM4n

Lets say We dotn care if str0m is lvl 80 he suxs and we fucks him everytime

FatM4n

does lvl 80 fire skill look liek a spear of red shit, liek something falling from the spear infront liek a fraction of a metorite?

Banned

no ur right cam but reason why i am arguing it cause 1st if its gm that is even more fucked up....i would be more pissed at that then if he macroed

also reason why i say its not exp bug is cause he has been pking...when he get time to get that high that fast with any exp bug....unless there was a million per mob exp bug....its gm edited for sure which is even more appauling then if he macroed

thats what i mean and thats why i am arguing it

but either way not legit

Doc

Didnt I pick a good time to quit.......Like I said fuking noobs are ruining this /have ruined this game.

Banned

Originally posted by Doc
    Didnt I pick a good time to quit.......Like I said fuking noobs are ruiming this /have ruined this game.
    doc i am following u all next month after i get 80

happy to do it to

for 200usd~ u can get a lvl 75+ its what all the turks have been doing because they haveno lives and they stink like shit and are ugly as fuck the end.

p.s price is prob lower or free now

lets be honest he probably photoshopped the picture, because the most likely event is that he is posing by one of the level 80 nova's his friends hired gm account is doing <_<

Didnt you know that mages with completes +9 get exp from killing humans / orcs? :unsure:

Strom is lvl 76 atm

jason_dinamyte

I spoke with a guy from KB and he told me that TheStr0m was 78... noy 80. -_-

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

rofl no one can get their stories straight steve says 76 u say 78...ss says 80...hahaha

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    rofl no one can get their stories straight steve says 76 u say 78...ss says 80...hahaha
    lol.. I spoke with a KB member.. and he told me that he was 78... nvm... they still like dupers/macror/cheating etc.. fuk them. ( AND FCNKG NOOBS).

FatM4n

I say lvl 1 due to cheating

Banned Senior Member

he already got compleet+9 helm,pauld,boot changed 2 paper now lets say +9/10?

and his lvl its crazyO_o

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by jason_dinamyte+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jason_dinamyte)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    lol.. I spoke with a KB member.. and he told me that he was 78... nvm... they still like dupers/macror/cheating etc.. fuk them. ( AND FCNKG NOOBS).[/b]
    ya and steve is in KB thats what makes it so funny that the stories are wrong

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast