Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Macro pls?

This is a discussion on Macro pls? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 why the hell isnt this strom guy banned for 1) that +9 complete set, and 2) ...
Page: 5

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by 0000000
    why the hell isnt this strom guy banned for 1) that +9 complete set, and 2) bugging to 80. His account should be wiped. makes me feel sorry for zike.
    There's not really one person who can ban him. K2's really being STUPID lately... I lost all my jewels, weapons on a stupid rollback... You know what k2 answered me when I demanded my items replaced? "There were not such items in your account"

yeah, it sucks. luckily i was helped quickly when i was hacked, but i know some clannies who got no help for months after being hacked due to a website security flaw. Its pretty disgusting how they treat the good players, when you look at how they turn a blind eye to the blatent cheaters.

What annoys me is how these thousands of turks who play together in cafes MUST know about these bugs from seeing it, but none of them report it to GM's for weeks. Is it just a cultural thing or are they really that pathetic?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by 0000000
    yeah, it sucks. luckily i was helped quickly when i was hacked, but i know some clannies who got no help for months after being hacked due to a website security flaw. Its pretty disgusting how they treat the good players, when you look at how they turn a blind eye to the blatent cheaters. *

What annoys me is how these thousands of turks who play together in cafes MUST know about these bugs from seeing it, but none of them report it to GM's for weeks. Is it just a cultural thing or are they really that pathetic?
    Hail Rob,
    I apologize, becuase of the multiple authorized logins on the account, I cannot replace "lost items." *I do not show that these items where lost becuase of a rollback. *Thank you for playing Knight Online.
    -CSR Txxxxxxxx
    It makes me laugh just to think about it. There were only 2 "authorized logins" on my account (mine and the guy who logged it to buy prem/KC).

But anyway, back on topic, they "are really that pathetic" cus u gotta remember most of those who play KO are ~12 years old, they find a way to make their characters "more powerful" and you expect them to go telling the GM's? XD Seriously, there are some turks I find really nice, I even have them on msn, but others just piss me off on how stupid they are. This Adem22 guys for example, I made a topic asking if anyone knew who was using rebelde20's name AFTER he name changed (he was the dragon np holder on diez). I asked because after a week or so of innactivity, I logged in and find a letter saying "N00b" with rebelde20's name. I ask rebelde if he knew who had taken his name, he told me it had been Crazy_A (adem22). That really let me know how stupid some of them really are.

::ShockWave::

to all babas that thinks is photoshop
    here is the ksc file
    http://rapidshare.de/files/36228518/2006_1..._3_21.39.46.ksc

I think i so lvl 80 skill if im not wrong

it looks like old blizzard animation but its only 1 fire comet down into 1 person

Sustain

he is only 76 get over it

If it's photoshopped it's well done.

fyi, if he really was 80 in the picture he cheated and bug abused quests like 90% of the other turks out there.

what if he did that xp quest in cz that gives u 20 mil xp over and over and over again?
    would xplain why he had time to pk

Sustain

Originally posted by robintjeuh
    what if he did that xp quest in cz that gives u 20 mil xp over and over and over again? *
    would xplain why he had time to pk
    He is 76 get over it pls already.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345