Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mages arnt the only people who can nova in usko!

This is a discussion on Mages arnt the only people who can nova in usko! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmaoooooooooooooo...
Page: 2

lmaoooooooooooooo

what server is that

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    what server is that
    carnac-west side

I dont think that does inflict any dmg. Its the same stun hack that they been using , only that now they realise : "Hey, why we using lvl 42 mage blade skill if we can stun every1 in aoe range?" , and since mgame provides such of pathetic patches, they can pretty much use any skill (at least their effects) to stun, slow, leg cut you. So, if i were you, i would quit the game for a month or two untill they finally move these skills into server side.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    why u keep this shit up?

how many times I got to get u guys banned/closed/muted ?

seriously.
    By you guys, I assume you are including me. I have never been banned/closed/muted before, so the answer to your question is 0. And you have never gotten Kennie banned/closed/muted before, so again the answer to your question is 0. You really are delusional aren't you.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    By you guys, I assume you are including me. I have never been banned/closed/muted before, so the answer to your question is 0. And you have never gotten Kennie banned/closed/muted before, so again the answer to your question is 0. You really are delusional aren't you.
    fuck... whenever i see "Bathory" or "Kennie" in the Last post, i know that its because u are here trolling whatever a HF member posts.

sad

PlayIt2TheLimit

They help to stun you thats why they do it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    fuck... whenever i see "Bathory" or "Kennie" in the Last post, i know that its because u are here trolling whatever a HF member posts.

sad
    It's not my fault they constantly make one of the stupidest post I've ever seen.

BTW, wtf is trolling? Look at my registration date, then look at yours, now look at my posts count, and look at yours. Get a life.

I just think it's stupid to whine about hackers now, especially people who buy from hackers, because if you had played this game recently, you would know hackers run the market. They dictate GB prices because they have the volume...they even dictate how much people are selling their items for because they control he GB prices. People can alway say to you, I can just buy GBs, and buy that for cheaper than you.

Yeah I quit the game, but why am I here?
    1. Looking for funny/stupid posts (like shawn) for my entertainment
    2. KO Players really motivate you, I mean, I don't want to be like Draven (who is 30+) and Shawn (who is almost 30) spending money on this game to play with 15 or 16 year olds. If I would to play a game, at least I would hang out with people my own age and imagining your 15 or 16 year old daughter/son hanging out with old men on KO

BTW, I got banned on the official forum because I put my signature up like the one I have below...but Draven thinks he's special so I just let him..LOL

Default ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by sha21wn View Post
    The cheaters in CZ on CW are just free np .
    Funny cause I see hackers in c-west getting a hella lot of nps,items,lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Funny cause I see hackers in c-west getting a hella lot of nps,items,lvls.

Well thats true some do. The ones killing the 4 bosses in the corners of cz are kinda unstopable (by players anyway ^^)

I was talking about the noobs xping at apos of cold etc. They stand in that tree so melee cant kill em, but we go in with 4 mages every ten mins or so lol. I dont know why they keep running back knowing they are going to die again

Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    It's not my fault they constantly make one of the stupidest post I've ever seen.

BTW, wtf is trolling? Look at my registration date, then look at yours, now look at my posts count, and look at yours. Get a life.

I just think it's stupid to whine about hackers now, especially people who buy from hackers, because if you had played this game recently, you would know hackers run the market. They dictate GB prices because they have the volume...they even dictate how much people are selling their items for because they control he GB prices. People can alway say to you, I can just buy GBs, and buy that for cheaper than you.

Yeah I quit the game, but why am I here?
    1. Looking for funny/stupid posts (like shawn) for my entertainment
    2. KO Players really motivate you, I mean, I don't want to be like Draven (who is 30+) and Shawn (who is almost 30) spending money on this game to play with 15 or 16 year olds. If I would to play a game, at least I would hang out with people my own age and imagining your 15 or 16 year old daughter/son hanging out with old men on KO

BTW, I got banned on the official forum because I put my signature up like the one I have below...but Draven thinks he's special so I just let him..LOL

funny considering almost of all of my clan is over 24+ years old =/ Also is it against the law to play video game with your children? I have a 14year old daughter that plays KO and my mages ...... do ur type of people frown on that too?

I pm'd Nothos specifically to get u banned on forums becuz of ur siggy only becuz u came back with a smart ass reply when I warned you about it. Same with your sale ad here. I was nice enough to warn you about how ur sale looked, instead....u reply with a snot ass reply .....so I sent it to PlodeZ...... You keep fucking yourself with your super smart replies so I just pass them on to the people who can shut u up.. Its worked out quite nice. U aq urself and I watch. Its awesome.

but at least you admit to following us around waiting to post a reply to one of ours..... which does make u a troll and you have admitted to it ^^

dammm this is happening again lmfao

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    funny considering almost of all of my clan is over 24+ years old =/ Also is it against the law to play video game with your children? I have a 14year old daughter that plays KO and my mages ...... do ur type of people frown on that too?

I pm'd Nothos specifically to get u banned on forums becuz of ur siggy only becuz u came back with a smart ass reply when I warned you about it. Same with your sale ad here. I was nice enough to warn you about how ur sale looked, instead....u reply with a snot ass reply .....so I sent it to PlodeZ...... You keep fucking yourself with your super smart replies so I just pass them on to the people who can shut u up.. Its worked out quite nice. U aq urself and I watch. Its awesome.

but at least you admit to following us around waiting to post a reply to one of ours..... which does make u a troll and you have admitted to it ^^
    Tards..my bans were from DontEven... Keep thinking your special.

I like the word "almost all" ...why can't you say all Draven? and I didn't just mention your clan...you do play with kids that are 15 and 16 years old. That's sad for a 30+ year old man.

I haven't played for a while and sorry for using old names but to name some of the few that I know;
    How old was Liss? 16?
    Bankin? 16 or 17?
    GuessHow?
    and many other official forum people that you kiss asses with.

Want some tissue?? Keep crying to forum mods about me It's fuking sad seeing a 30+ year old man playing with kids. Really motivated me to work on my sites and not be like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennie View Post
    Tards..my bans were from DontEven... Keep thinking your special.

I like the word "almost all" ...why can't you say all Draven? and I didn't just mention your clan...you do play with kids that are 15 and 16 years old. That's sad for a 30+ year old man.

I haven't played for a while and sorry for using old names but to name some of the few that I know;
    How old was Liss? 16?
    Bankin? 16 or 17?
    GuessHow?
    and many other official forum people that you kiss asses with.

Want some tissue?? Keep crying to forum mods about me It's fuking sad seeing a 30+ year old man playing with kids. Really motivated me to work on my sites and not be like you.

fact is ur a life long fail. All these feeble attempts to make me look bad, but no one ever comes to ur defense - EVER. but I do like ur spirit... u fall down and u get back up.... u do keep trying. Maybe one day u will twist just the right story with just enough adjectives, accusations, and thoughtfulness to make me look like a cheating player of ur lvl.

maybe not.......

p.s. U want me to post the PM from Nothos to make u look even dumber? u might start trying to be nice for once.

Little archer Senior Member

i like online games... i could probably still play them when im older.

i dont see anything wrong with it.

and about my posts... 2 years and half to get 1100 posts? yup, i need a life.

at least 50% of my posts arent directed to one single guy that pissed me off so much that i just cannot move on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast