Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Massive Bans

This is a discussion on Massive Bans within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my friend got banend 2 for 999 days no reason. only time we logged in to pk was 1 week ...
Page: 5

KalaBunga Senior Member

my friend got banend 2 for 999 days no reason.

only time we logged in to pk was 1 week ahgo. we pked in cz scrolled ended up getting hunted down by 100 humans were 80% of them was koxper or tbler.

today we felt like pking but he tries to login server under maintnce.

worst thing is the tbls and koxper that were hunting us in cz are still around

gms will look at everything ur pc is running if nething looks like koxp or some sort of cheat ur going to be banned this is in effect for years now they've apparently automated it probly so that gms who are noob can use it

as far as tbls go and everything else iunno i haven't logged in over a year probly

silverbuffer18

my friend just started playing the game , 1 hour into the game he gets banned zzz and hes a freakingpriest lol

3 players bans = Massive bans ?[/b]
    it isn't only 3 guys .. i know a lot more that were banned ... i can only put my hands in fire for this 3 ones ... they never cheat and they were 100% legitm for sure ....... 2 of them are close friends that i know since i start playing c-west the other guy was a human that i play agaisnt in pk zones and he never koexp and he didn't need that ... also he had a good reputacion .... something is wrong ... for sure a lot of legitm been kicked mainly in C-west ......

funny but no1 comes here and say "yes, i cheated and i got BUSTED"

not saying that everyone that got banned was cheating, there are surely mistakes in these bans but whatever way more people than we think use hacks

and to the ones saying "he was my friend i am 100% sure he is legit" -> you can't be sure even more when you don't know them in real life

it isn't only 3 guys .. i know a lot more that were banned ... i can only put my hands in fire for this 3 ones ... they never cheat and they were 100% legitm for sure ....... 2 of them are close friends that i know since i start playing c-west the other guy was a human that i play agaisnt in pk zones

and he never koexp and he didn't need that everyone can need KOXP ... you can't know

... also he had a good reputacion

that means nothing....

.... something is wrong ... for sure a lot of legitm been kicked mainly in C-west ......[/b]

Mia u remember how u get ban a few months ago ? and u was unbaned because GM mistake ? right? well u see...

funny but no1 comes here and say "yes, i cheated and i got BUSTED"

not saying that everyone that got banned was cheating, there are surely mistakes in these bans but whatever way more people than we think use hacks

and to the ones saying "he was my friend i am 100% sure he is legit" -> you can't be sure even more when you don't know them in real life[/b]
    i macro'd and played legitly i was banned more playing legitly then i was macroing and i can say that 100% honestly i was banned doing 3 spot trons legitly in one of the first chit 8 set and chit 7 bow on olympia by big_mac if it wasn't for me knowing the routine and the office number i woulda stayed banned

these days there is no communication they think because there program violates your pc's privacy they can 100% know ur cheating when odds are that lvl 80 geared warrior would've been banned for running notepad titled kos.txt because its so close to the title of a cheat program when it was just a txt with ko accounts in it .................. think about what ur running ppl

raid_tool.exe and dead_aim.exe are two programs im currently running that a 8 dollar an hour gm would ban me for because he's too fucking stupid to google a .exe

yes i remember

i am sure a lot of bans are not fair

but if really they checked the whole history of all accounts then it's not surprising a lot of characters got banned for a reason

these bans are very different to mine because now lots and lots of accounts are banned meaning it's an automated process or semi-automated, my ban was an isolated case (-> they did not check everything i've done on the account, if they really did check EVERYTHING, EVERY log its 99% sure they'd find something that I did and wasn't legit)

but i don't know whats happened now, first you need to find out what were the reasons for all these bans, why did they ban some accounts and not others, I want to believe most of bans here are mistake...

I am just pointing that more people than we think are using hacks, or TBL, or ... but I leave 1 year ago I don't know how the new cheats works...

btw i just understand by reading your reply that you got banned :S

sucks because i honnestly think you were legit (even if i cannot be sure 100%...), so you have to find what they considered as "not legit" and why they banned your account...

good luck to all the people banned unfairly, and enjoy for others

Hey everyone, guess what! 0% of all people who have ever been banned come right out and say "Gosh, I was banned."

They usually go through a few stages. Currently there are quite a few players on the board who, thinking we never actually ban cheaters or believing that somehow we have no proof, are going through a few of these stages right now!

STAGE 1: DENIAL
    "I never used any KOXP there must be some mistake check the logs you'll see. I'm a warrior/mage/priest/level80/level81/level82/level83/in a legit clan/a good person I have no reason to cheat why would I cheat! You don't have any proof!"

STAGE 2: ANGER
    "WHY CANT YOU STUPID K2 EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT YOU NEVER BAN THE REAL CHEATERS ALL YOU DO IS BAN LEGIT PLAYERS LIKE ME or I WAS IN MORADON HOW DO YOU KNOW I WAS CHEATING THANKS A LOT I QUIT YOU STILL DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF!!!"

STAGE 3: BARGAINING
    "Can't you just delete my levels/NP/noah/illegal items? I promise I'll play fair when I come back! This was only a one time thing / my brother was on my account / I didn't know this was a third party tool. I'm really sorry it won't happen again just please let me have my account back! "

STAGE 4: DEPRESSION
    "Don't people deserve second chances? Why do other people get 30 days and I get 9,999 days I'm crying IRL...etc. KOL is my whole life I'm sick / depressed / my girlfriend or boyfriend just broke up with me / I'm failing in school and KOL is all I have."

STAGE 5: ACCEPTANCE
    *Goes to Gamersfirst and creates a new account*[/b]
    for having myself being banned 7 times in my "KO career" (except 1 time I thought I was banned but in fact I was not, and really did nothing -> i was not banned), everytime that was for a reason even if I claimed that it was "unfair", and I passed to every of these stades

-> i know I take risks saying this because I am not sure they will not ban me for no reason in the future, but I am almost done with this game so I think it's better for you all to know

the thing is that most of the ppl that got banned and know what they did is not complaining (ofc some will be spaming the forums)...

but when u r getting banned for nothing, u can't leave it as it is...

mrmagic2008

there's a reason why some people got ban, but it wouldn't look good on the official page if they put the reason down lol

ban: 999 days
    reason: ignorant GM

Yeah everyone is being banned for no reason and when they post it on forums,suddenly Linus posts everything they have used and the author never replies back.

oh and while we r talking about stupid bans...

friend of mine has been banned twice:

- for using PET's auto-loot
    - for using 'ts bug' - canceling animation (heal, z, heal, z .... )

Xtr3m3

They are banning people now? :lol: It was a 5 year process but is finally being put into effect :lol:

There probably a good reason why "legit" players are being ban.

Some include tbl's, macros, bugging, partying with koxpers, etc. Probably that "legit" player was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I'm not saying they are not legit, but you can't truly say you "know" them because reputation, clannie, pker, no reason to hack, lv83, etc. Rest assure nobody knows nobody in this game (unless you are friends in RL).

Some people say that they have cheated, but while playing legit they have been ban? They probably caught you when you were cheating :blink: Unless, it was another account, and you never did cheated or had any of the above including tbl in your PC. THEN that's an unfair ban

BobGreensley

I see a few ppl from kodiak got banned. I have heard from more than 1 person that a few people from kodiak was xping at like booro but with the xp scroll from the hack running. Im not sure if its true but as I said I heard it from more than 1 person...

cizia, scar has been banned for paying premium xD

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast