Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

this merging screw this game !!

This is a discussion on this merging screw this game !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anytime you old scholl noobs wanna try real PK let me know, u aint PKing olds people with ur +3 ...
Page: 3

anytime you old scholl noobs wanna try real PK let me know, u aint PKing olds people with ur +3 's anymore

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    You guys want to know why this game was so fun back then? It was because people like topcat didn't exist.

This game isn't supported by thousands of players paying $5 bronze prem to log in for pk anymore, but a few hundreds of hardcore players who wants all the advantage they can get to win(TURKS?). It's funny to see the English community today become the Turks I use to hate back on Ares.

Look who replys. the guy who dies with 1 it every time he is in cz. cant play without illusion . the one who makes 0 np and comes to bowl just to illusion topcat. LMAO talk about no life idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Look who replys. the guy who dies with 1 it every time he is in cz. cant play without illusion . the one who makes 0 np and comes to bowl just to illusion topcat. LMAO talk about no life idiots.
    Says the guy that play KO 3 hours straight and care enough to watch my AFK character... If my wife let me play a game 3 hours straight SC2 > KO.

Man I have seen stupid people playing in KO but you guys give are at a different level of noobness. I am surprised at the lack of skills you both possess along with coming to bowl just to illusion massive and subside me.. Last i seen you were in cz 3 hours straight made 0 kills but came to bowl just to illusion and massive me.. retarded much? Plus you have never killed me 3 times in a row ever. Ever since i have seen you guys in cz i probably died 2 or 3 times in a whole month from that stupid rogue. give up this game you guys are a fecking disgrace. Period!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Says the guy that play KO 3 hours straight and care enough to watch my AFK character... If my wife let me play a game 3 hours straight SC2 > KO.
    Your signature just screams sore anus man.. Can't take you seriously.
    wargrim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MySexualIntention View Post
    Your signature just screams sore anus man.. Can't take you seriously.
    I regretfully agree with this post.

stans the best leave him alone !

those turks hit so hard , cant even stay on my feet ...

You only ever came to cz when no one was there so you could kill rt/atross/cs all day. every time i came to cz you either towned or left cz. yes your items are not fit for this server but than again you never tried to get better gear . instead you are bitching about an active server. we dont need people like you. glad you are done with this game will miss your free 1 hit nps though.

cya
    btw mr . whatever , 1st of all u with ur duff and some shitty ppl was playing with tross, riote, 2nd time i never town, dont treat anyone like u :P 3rd no one YES no 1 can kill me in 1 ht whatever gears i do have , !!!
    i got advise for u , do 1 thing go spend some $10000 bucks and get +5 uniques may be that time u kill me in 1hit, . ( stop dreaming to kill me in 1hit)
    and now i understand why u want to sell / exchange ur account with priest , bcz too many parasite and turk / human mages really need 1 hit / nova to kill u na?
    bye !!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    btw mr . whatever , 1st of all u with ur duff and some shitty ppl was playing with tross, riote, 2nd time i never town, dont treat anyone like u :P 3rd no one YES no 1 can kill me in 1 ht whatever gears i do have , !!!
    I'm pretty sure that if you get parasite,malice/torment topcat can 1hit you.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if you get parasite,malice/torment topcat can 1hit you.
    dont he talk about normal??
    ohhh i forget , he cant play with out duffers !!!!

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Can I be the VP of the "People Hate Me" club t0p?

Niggas on your balls like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibloodycool View Post
    yea ppl selling +9/+10 like we used to sell +7 in cwest !!
    i cant read almost any one when they pm me or i pm em, bcz of that language lol !!
    and alot of ppl around everywhere, so much chaos !!
    gotta hate it !!!
    bye to cwest lol
    Merging the server was the best thing that ever happened to CWest. ANATOLIA is so active now, I love it. Honestly I haven't seen a server like that since quite a while... True that CWest players got a lil screwed due to all those +9's and +10's that came in, but now even CWest players can get their hands on such items, so it's quite cool. Plus I see pk is quite good nowadays, all zones are full of ppl... and you should see Moradon - LOL loads of people!

Game is cool, I am just hoping that there will be no k-xpers and its all gon be fine

The merge is awesome! The only thing that sucks is everybody has +9/10 items and mostly +2/3 accessories. Some mages are = to some warriors back in the day before all this krowaz stuff. It's crazy, but...I love it.

ardream is insane, rogues are so highly geared , they jsut dominate xD i wish that we couldnt wear +10 items under lvl 60 xD otherwise the merge is a good thing, finally theres some pk going on

After this merge, is it worth coming back or should I stayed retired?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast