Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

MERGING THE SERVER ? confrim / de-confrim

This is a discussion on MERGING THE SERVER ? confrim / de-confrim within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sonvicky Unless someone actually has some new information from MGame, K2 always did state that CW would ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Unless someone actually has some new information from MGame, K2 always did state that CW would be the only server that would never be merged with any other server, and I'd honestly think MGame would keep it like this aswell.

    There's NO way of balancing CW with any other server, even to think so is quite rediculous.
    Mgame didnt keep cwest ip blocked from turkey

  2. #32
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    393

    Default

    its just matter of time untill cwest will become a +10 heaven like ares and diez ... just matter of time
    merging the servers only decrease that time , but we will earn more pk actions and activity and get the GB price lower .

  3. #33
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    Mgame didnt keep cwest ip blocked from turkey
    Last time I checked, and no I don't really care for this game so my intel might be a bit off, MGame nor K2 never made an official announcement or statement saying that they were going to open up CW for turks and etc?

    You guys should know by now that it doesn't matter who hosts the game, it all comes down to MGame so stop acting as if just because MGame is now also hosting the game, that because they haven't fixed it, they must mean that they're allowing it.

    Bugs happen, and by now you should know how incompetent MGame is. I don't expect shit to be fixed in a long time.

  4. #34
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    and get the GB price lower .
    isnt it like 2$ atm? lol..

  5. #35
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Last time I checked, and no I don't really care for this game so my intel might be a bit off, MGame nor K2 never made an official announcement or statement saying that they were going to open up CW for turks and etc?

    You guys should know by now that it doesn't matter who hosts the game, it all comes down to MGame so stop acting as if just because MGame is now also hosting the game, that because they haven't fixed it, they must mean that they're allowing it.

    Bugs happen, and by now you should know how incompetent MGame is. I don't expect shit to be fixed in a long time.
    What was the point of blocking cw from turkey in the first place? Lol, i find that kind of racist.

  6. #36
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    What was the point of blocking cw from turkey in the first place? Lol, i find that kind of racist.
    It was so that Carnac-West was to be only server on USKO that only europeans (turks excluded) could access, and it was a great idea. Sadly, the gameplay is what fucked things up more than it should off.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Moderator of Mgames Piongu says they do not merging the servers :

    Servers Merge - Page 2

  8. #38
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    It was so that Carnac-West was to be only server on USKO that only europeans (turks excluded) could access, and it was a great idea. Sadly, the gameplay is what fucked things up more than it should off.
    only europeans? more like everyone.

    they had terrible mistakes though...

    the first two weeks of the server, south america and a couple other countries that were seemingly picked at random were blocked. many people who would have otherwise started there quickly changed their minds (server died right there).

    some GG clans that were returning to ko for the new server hype also had to go c-east because of the above reason

    from then, what comes to mind is tyons drop ring of felankor, NP symbols and clan grades not updating for MONTHS, accounts being country-IP restricted for a long time (to "stop" sharing) and later on illegal items and the same issues that every other server has

    couldve been great but once again it was ruined thanks to K2.

  9. #39
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    only europeans? more like everyone.

    they had terrible mistakes though...

    the first two weeks of the server, south america and a couple other countries that were seemingly picked at random were blocked. many people who would have otherwise started there quickly changed their minds (server died right there).

    some GG clans that were returning to ko for the new server hype also had to go c-east because of the above reason

    from then, what comes to mind is tyons drop ring of felankor, NP symbols and clan grades not updating for MONTHS, accounts being country-IP restricted for a long time (to "stop" sharing) and later on illegal items and the same issues that every other server has

    couldve been great but once again it was ruined thanks to K2.
    The account ip restriction came before c west, thats what that made me quit pathos, otherwise, fuck c west lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. bah all the servers just dced
    By Phosgene in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 09:34 AM
  2. About the server edana ?
    By DeathKnight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 05:34 PM
  3. and the servers down again
    By Morghana in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:43 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •