Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mirara's time has come

This is a discussion on Mirara's time has come within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My best memories of Mirara will be nervously levelling at evil wizards with a large melee party, not knowing just ...
Page: 3

Pixiecatt

My best memories of Mirara will be nervously levelling at evil wizards with a large melee party, not knowing just when the inevitable AFK will happen and hoping it does not occur during a double or triple AoE that wipes half the party I'm sure any refugee members will know what i mean. Also pissing off everyone in vent by telling Mirara that she should turn up her mic and shout louder was quite fun.

And of course i had a lot of fun talking about soundtracks for KO movies with you.

@eric, im not a big fan of goodbye-threads, but if i did one you would be in it [/b]
    And then yell at me because I was too damn loud. I can't win on vent. :lol: :unsure:

SilentDaemon

GL in RL

my fondest memory of mirara is back in the original version of KO while doing harpy parties at 6 and she would heal in the middle of a lure of harpies and matt would yell at her xD

And cy I know you would <3 but like I said most of the people I am close with online dont do good-bye posts

Goodbye Everybody

Would like to thank my family (mum dad sister) .... ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123