Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3

This is a discussion on MoRiAnN Aka GiveMeUrLove quitting <3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so sad about it. going on topic, did ur mom didnt control u about how much hours did u spent ...
Page: 5

so sad about it. going on topic, did ur mom didnt control u about how much hours did u spent on the pc? saw u always near the monitor? :blink: try to back ur decision, and re sell that ticket for go peru, will not be benefic for u come here, stay there.
    gl irl[/b]

she cant control about my drug with this game , coz i just come to italy 3 years ago and she was here like years i was living with my gran fathers in peru so does why she cant control me i was rebel h34r:

look my old times playing ko , as i look

and as i look when i quitted ko

damm gus this game change my life i am just looking some old pics of myself and i found these :X

plz guys dont think about peru isnt good coz as i know its not dipend of the coutnry if dipends about u , how are u looking for a job or how are u inside the job well i just found this job for my aunt her husband have a company they are gonna give me this job :X so i will find for myself about my studies =) thats easy ofc but i have to get some money before =P so buy my char gays i mean guys :X :lol:

Gonna miss u (Free)dy <3 and thx to everybody who replied my topic

Ko4life ppl <3

sex pls

:unsure:

good luck in life!

good luck in real life bro ^_^ ur making the right decisions

min0r

you&#39;re a great player and it is obvious that people will have a great appreciation for sharing many moments in the game with them, but not everything in life is fun ...
    but already recognize your mistake and that is good, besides we are young we have a lifetime ahead ... Fortunately throughout..

Bye Bye Morian

study, work and demonstrate that not only are in a game

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

you&#39;re a great player and it is obvious that people will have a great appreciation for sharing many moments in the game with them, but not everything in life is fun ...
    but already recognize your mistake and that is good, besides we are young we have a lifetime ahead ... Fortunately throughout..

Bye Bye Morian
    study, work and demonstrate that not only are in a game[/b]
    Google translator ftw peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

I know you don&#39;t like me, cuz I had some troubles with your friends (SexyReplay&#39;s crew), anyways maybe you don&#39;t mind about this but i wanna say good luck in whatever you wanna do with your life.

Bro i wish u Good Luck, i must say this game changed my life also but then in a good way :P, it give me a nice girl :wub:

Well, what a smart decision have u taked.
    I&#39;d just recommend you not to come to Peru ._., we all are trying to leave and u wanna come back. <_<
    however as u said if u really wanna study, work you&#39;ll do it wherever you are.

GL

RideOn

Espero que te sirva de experiencia y no cometas los mismos errores el otro seria regresar a peru cuando puedes tener un mejor futuro en italia, tu sabes que el peru esta cagado no seas tonto.

Va a ser uy dificil que dejes el juego asi te haya pasado todo esto, piensa bien en tu futuro nomas y es lamentable que te des cuenta tan tarde el daño que te ha causado el juego, aun estas a tiempo, Suerte.[/b]
    el peru no esta cagado, solamente que aca el q no estudia no tiene buena chamba, hay chamba para gente profesional de buenas universidades, los mediocres nunca conseguiran una buena chamba aca.

EL peru es de ptm...

anyway moron!ups! morian gl

Google translator ftw peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

I know you don&#39;t like me, cuz I had some troubles with your friends (SexyReplay&#39;s crew), anyways maybe you don&#39;t mind about this but i wanna say good luck in whatever you wanna do with your life.[/b]

ur business with ppl are not mine so dont think about as if i hate u when u dont know what i think about u :P nvm i never have a talk with u as i know u are from peru xD probably someday we can go to eat a cevichito <3 pue sher :X

nvm <3 brb

btw guys come on this faking noob game made ppl fight ..... :lol: and seen many cases <3 dont lose ur friend for this game

disrespect

gl

was real nice playin wid u on akara, gl in RL bro

CeSoiR

h34r: KAKAKAKAKA, omfg just take a look to those photos check the difference... and tell me if u really want to keep playing ko, ROFLMAO!!! hahahahahahahaha, well morian we&#39;ll w8 u @ the airport ¬¬... hope you wont be late or shit :P we&#39;ll have an small party or smth ;D you&#39;re not going to the best way but it&#39;s better than keep on playing ko, cya bro and GL here in peru :P

Royalassassin

Good luck.

Diego.

BARRANCO !

GYM !

FEO xD

READY&#39;s FOR PARTY

light :x

1 DIA NOMA Y TAS EN PERU CTM!

BARRANCO !

GYM !

FEO xD