Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Are my stats good for lvl 53? (warrior)

This is a discussion on Are my stats good for lvl 53? (warrior) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Elrohir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elrohir)</div> Originally posted by stevouk @ <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu Pretty bad actually. why do you say that? you ...
Page: 2

stevouk

Originally posted by Elrohir+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elrohir)</div>
    Originally posted by stevouk@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu

Pretty bad actually.

why do you say that?

you cant say something without backing up your answer

and your a rouge...what would you know?
    For excample this comment, stevouk ur making stupid comments/flaming on EVERY thread you post in, its really stupid..[/b]
    when i started this thread i said could a few WARRIORS tell me please

stevouk

in fact i aint even going to answer to any of you anymore because you are all little children and i cant be arsed with you

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu
    Pretty bad actually.
    why do you say that?

and your a rouge...what would you know?[/b]
    well, you shouldent have posted this if you cant take criticism but anyways seems a bit normal to me, considering only 82 to hp. It would be more informative if you posted all of your gear.

Karpsu

<!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu
    Pretty bad actually.
    why do you say that?

and your a rouge...what would you know?[/b]
    I wasn't being serious, but I was annoyed by this thread. Maybe we should all start making lvl 53 warriors and pimp 'em up with pimp gear and come here ask for opinions about the stats to boost our confidence.

Natazaku

Well the thread wasnt annoying till you posted dumb fuck.

stevouk

Originally posted by Natazaku
    +1

and i am only pimped up because i sold my rouge, there is nothing wrong with that and its not like i am running around with +8/15 shell and +8raptor (reduced) and shit like lol? i have glave +7,+9 accessories and +8/15 full plate to be honest i wouldnt even call it pimped up

Noobie_of_the_world

yea dude ill tell you now i have a lvl 48 warrior thats in chitin +7/12 with a +6/red raptor and i get so many parties with him just cause of the look and i lvl like a mad man.and i have all +9-10STR jewlery so my AP is pretty nice for my lvl and so is my deffence

Karpsu

Originally posted by Natazaku
    So people should only say "Nice, you own man!" or something like that? Why would I need to tell him why I think his stats suck. Not like he wants anyone to tell him why they are good. He just wants to hear they are good.

stevouk

no i want to know if they are good stats because i have never played a warrior before, then you come on and say they arnt good, all i wanted was something to back your answer up, i dunno if they are good or not do i <_< like how can i improve them if you come on and say they arnt good? work it out for myself?

If that's your ap unbuffed then I'd say it's pretty good.

FP build sucks though unless it's a DLW char, I had ~1600 hp (bit more maybe) on lvl 56 warrior with no uniques/hp bonusses at all.

stevouk

nice....yeh i am un buffed on that i have a little less + str than yesterday because some of my items got wiped : but yeh..

Luc1fer

stevo , i think your stats are okay for your lvl , but fp build will be deficult when it is time to pk. also try getting some uniques if you have the coinage, as is if you leave your warrior at 62 with scream (which fails a lot on rogues atleast) I would doubt you will be able to kill any one in 1 vs 1.

Also nothing againts English ppl playing game , but i think in 0's case he has said many things to piss ppl off , such as calling ppl BABAShoppers , while he did the same thing, and then try to differanciat between it is okay to babashop one item but if you buy the whole gear then you are loose ... etc .

I think he has made a fool out of him self and now if ppl flame him that is his own destiny that he has chosen, nothing me or you can do

Not bad actually, very nice str for your level to exp effectively. Just make sure you get those chitin sets later coz your def is

Luc1fer stfu go cry somewhere and stop whining about zero in threads that has nothing to do with the him. Yawns.

Luc1fer

Originally posted by Raine
    Not bad actually, very nice str for your level to exp effectively. Just make sure you get those chitin sets later coz your def is * *

Luc1fer stfu go cry somewhere and stop whining about zero in threads that has nothing to do with the him. Yawns.

Btw Rain Heard your voice on some vent , you do sound hot , :wub: Pic Please. BTW I dont care about anyone and not proclaimg my self as the best in the game. to me it is just game and nothing else.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)
    <!--QuoteBegin-stevouk
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Karpsu

Pretty bad actually.

why do you say that?

and your a rouge...what would you know?
    you asked for opinions, why u start flaming him ?[/b]
    did i flame him? no

he cant just say something without backing up his answer and i am flaming the threads that people make that were calling british people last night sayign we are all idiots and shit kk?[/b][/quote]
    If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question -_-
    And yes, your stats are sub-par, your HP is farrrrrrrr too low, should be 1.5k + at level 53 at least.

AP is decent, but could be better. - needs to be 1.5k+
    your defense is shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast