Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

My theroy still anvil 100% random/ No methods.

This is a discussion on My theroy still anvil 100% random/ No methods. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres definantly a strategy to help your success rate but not gurantee it.. like teabagging said there are charts that ...
Page: 5

RunLikeYouStoleIt

theres definantly a strategy to help your success rate but not gurantee it..

like teabagging said there are charts that are chosin from at random to upgrade for..

if you notice when upgrading to +6 if you burn 2 items then get a yellow.. the very next item is a 90% gurantee

or going +7 you burn 3 items its 80% chance and if you burn 4.. the next one is about 95% of making it.. i used these strategies and made +7 raptor.. along with 4 pieces shell 7 out of .. 1 raptor 5 shell pieces

i used paper armor as a replacement and burnt them.. btw you have to be going to the same upgrade point.. u cant burn +7's going +8 to make a +5

has to be burn going +5 so you can get a calculation on the % of making the next one, its like rolling dice and after each time it lands on something you erase it and your chances of landing on the right one increase a little.. not like flipping a coin. 50 / 50 all the time

edit: before i get flamed, this is also superstition based.. its my strategie and works awsome for me.. so wat eva floats ya boat..

Kain_the_heartbreaker

when u do teabagging Pm me :P

TeaBagging

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    theres definantly a strategy to help your success rate but not gurantee it.. *

like teabagging said there are charts that are chosin from at random to upgrade for.. *

if you notice when upgrading to +6 if you burn 2 items then get a yellow.. the very next item is a 90% gurantee

or going +7 you burn 3 items its 80% chance and if you burn 4.. the next one is about 95% of making it.. i used these strategies and made +7 raptor.. along with 4 pieces shell 7 out of .. 1 raptor 5 shell pieces

i used paper armor as a replacement and burnt them.. btw you have to be going to the same upgrade point.. u cant burn +7's going +8 to make a +5

has to be burn going +5 so you can get a calculation on the % of making the next one, its like rolling dice and after each time it lands on something you erase it and your chances of landing on the right one increase a little.. not like flipping a coin. 50 / 50 all the time

flame flame flame >.< u broke my +1 sword breaker

Banned

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PuppetYuber
    My theory is that you are still an idiot.

Methods exsist, is not 100% randomness

It is only random when u randomly put it up, and press upgrade..
    your right genius

thats why at my cuzin house, we put 2 of his shells +8 , pressed ok

and got 2 + 9 shells in a row.

Yea, just put it in and press ok.

Im not lying. Im writing the truth bw.[/b]
    ss plys

makeing a thing to +4 is harder than +5
    -_- i burn most thing going to +4 dunno why
    when i pas +4 i can get easy +6 <_<

Unlimited

From my personal experiences on playing on MYKO, and from the items i've seen, I can tell you there's no way the Anvil is random. I put that on everything.
    There was a girl who played on MYKO who made full +9 Rogue Shell, +9 Shards and +9 Dark Vane...please tell me that is random, because she also made +9 paper set and +9 Lycaon, +9 Elixer, and people who knew her were able to make +9 Raptors. There is no way you can call that "luck" or "random", just no way.

It couldn't be GM gifted because she sold the +9 Shells, +9 Shard/DV, and on top of that, she had a level 70 Rogue which she put the items on, and sold it for $2500.
    It wasn't duped, either. MYKO had a series of dupe wipes, though not weekly like USKO did, and those items all still exist today.

I've seen it myself through other means *cough*, and I just have to say that there is no way that anvil can be all random or luck, it's just impossible.

As people have stated, it's a computer program. Although it may change it's values and tries to randomize it, there is always a way around it and also a way of solving the formula as to how upgrades work, it will just take time and a lot of effort.

GondyKo

Originally posted by Unlimited
    From my personal experiences on playing on MYKO, and from the items i've seen, I can tell you there's no way the Anvil is random. I put that on everything.
    There was a girl who played on MYKO who made full +9 Rogue Shell, +9 Shards and +9 Dark Vane...please tell me that is random, because she also made +9 paper set and +9 Lycaon, +9 Elixer, and people who knew her were able to make +9 Raptors. There is no way you can call that "luck" or "random", just no way.

It couldn't be GM gifted because she sold the +9 Shells, +9 Shard/DV, and on top of that, she had a level 70 Rogue which she put the items on, and sold it for $2500. *
    It wasn't duped, either. MYKO had a series of dupe wipes, though not weekly like USKO did, and those items all still exist today. *

I've seen it myself through other means *cough*, and I just have to say that there is no way that anvil can be all random or luck, it's just impossible. *

As people have stated, it's a computer program. Although it may change it's values and tries to randomize it, there is always a way around it and also a way of solving the formula as to how upgrades work, it will just take time and a lot of effort.
    Yunnie XD:

yea it was 100% +8 method +9 method. she made all this items in Diez, and gms banned her,

Then she started argung with gm,s why u ban its legit. than yunnie made a VIDEO of making +9 items, fully legit. GMs didnt wanna unban here, cause they said not fair... to have it... anyways that method only worked b4 KE. its alrdy fixed. I have the method on my PC . But fixed

Unlimited

Where's the videos? Mind posting them so I can see how it was done?
    By the way, are you Gondon?

Oh yeah, and send me pics of Yunnie

GondyKo

Originally posted by Unlimited
    Where's the videos? Mind posting them so I can see how it was done?
    By the way, are you Gondon?

Oh yeah, and send me pics of Yunnie *
    Videos- Gone

Method not working anymore.

yea, im Gondon. (real one) from back in the days,

if u play myko right now, this other guy plays my acc.

Unlimited

lol, wassup dood?!
    I'm the original MagnetiX, then MasterOfYou.
    lol, tell Russ to let me play Uly, yeah?

AlwaysSayDie

you know what bothers me? that soo many ppl on this forum have gm contacts and not a single person know for sure how the anvil works...I belive that anvil is random. I mean, k2...could they ever make something advanced? no, they just took alot of numers and codes and the anvil works that way..simple.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345