Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

MYKO is closing

This is a discussion on MYKO is closing within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; usko arguments about y there better is that they make movies lmao....
Page: 4

noobybooby22

usko arguments about y there better is that they make movies lmao.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

what a famous quote, but the reason i think MYKO doesn't have very many movies is cuz we dont solo... its not about being THE BEST player, its about being the BEST TEAM, myko was always about working 2gether to have the best pk team, most USKO videos are juss solo ppl ( sorry 2 say it, but most of them are.), idk 2 months left of playing it, make it worth my wild of all the speed hacks and dupes in odin

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

o yes, another thing, MYKO players will not bring duping methods 2 USKO lol... trust me on that... haha, ppl think that myko ppl will bring problems, but it wont, we were only on patch 1313... ( yea old as fack, and had it for ever) so there should be no problems, should only be more ppl playing, thaz all

noobybooby22

right now myko is a bit more like usko though everyone trying to solo.... I would really liek a usko player to go into myko forums and jsut say "wow u guyz call yourselfs pro but during your last days of pking your hacking".... Maybe it would make ppl stop speed hacking up and down there like fucking retards, just cuz they know GMs wont touch em.

You do realise that a ton of the good ares players came from MYKO? This "us and them" mentality is stupid.

noobybooby22

na it is us and them lol. As soon as they went usko they were usko players. But whatever most ppl just decide if there myko players or usko players.

Actually i guess no more us and them anymore since we "the myko players" are gone . Its really to bad since every myko player ive ever talked to says they waiting for a war between the two versions. To bad myko never had enough ppl.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234