Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MYKO players heading over USKO

This is a discussion on MYKO players heading over USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol no, u wont have your char from MYKO back the contract i think resides with the license from NOAHsystems ...
Page: 2

J_Wakka

Lol no, u wont have your char from MYKO back
    the contract i think resides with the license from NOAHsystems / mgame and another company will host knight online on their own database like MY have.[/b]
    oh damn..

J_Wakka

im actully happy about myko closing because of two things

1.Now we got a challenge in CZ
    2.maybe flush out turks?

two reasons im fuckin pissed

1.premmy will get screwed with the too many useres logged in message
    2. Dupe and more koxp gallore[/b]
    I dun think MYKO players will bring dupe problems..MYKO was dupe free since it started then China players came to MYKO and started the duping if china guys never came then MYKO would never have dupes cuz people only care about pk and dun waste time trying to dupe like turks do

BlackLabel

hopefully you myko guys own and can hopefully communicate with us better and don't fuck this game up even more but i think you guys are pretty cool so thats all we can hope i guess

BlackLabel

every 3-4 months[/b]
    LOL they said they where going to launch it 3-4 months after pathos but when they actully did launch it was 6 moths after the schedueled date

Ripper_of_romania

Wooo.. you&#39;re just gonna love k2&#39;s way of handling things over mgames.. *cough* wait no u wont >_<[/b]
    M-Game did shit bout MYKO letting it fill of dupes -_-
    And no,most of ppl in cz there lack skill,they barely combo and is more probable u to be bold than to see minor healing rogues in there...lvl 45 guys thrasing full shelled warriors...gg

morax

If i was into conspiracy theories.....

MYKO closes - MYKO players come to USKO.
    USKO - Bans trouble causing Turkey because revenue now coming from MYKO players.

Problem solved

J_Wakka

If i was into conspiracy theories.....

MYKO closes - MYKO players come to USKO.
    USKO - Bans trouble causing Turkey because revenue now coming from MYKO players.

Problem solved [/b]
    Are the turks so big problem in here? cuz looks like u guys hate em, i only started playing usko yesterday (on new server and only logged in twice due to premium request) so i dun really know how many turks are around

Aluzion

Are the turks so big problem in here? cuz looks like u guys hate em, i only started playing usko yesterday (on new server and only logged in twice due to premium request) so i dun really know how many turks are around[/b]
    turks popualte like 100/1 english players... and the english players would be the 1 lol.. its pretty bad.. they make hacks and cheats to use ect.. cuz macroing is a bannable offence here even in eslant.. but im glad to see myko is coming here tho.. played along side with the meisters many times and even vs.. them a couple of times ^_^ you guys know ur shit very well =D

How many ..? Go emc/lc and pm few people .. u will be lucky if u pm non turk guy.

J_Wakka

How many ..? Go emc/lc and pm few people .. u will be lucky if u pm non turk guy.[/b]
    I&#39;ll try that...when i can get in...btw when can the non-premium players play freely?

Aluzion

for me anytime lol i just spam enter lol.. but around 7pm GMT -5 EST (Toronto, Canada) is when the servers start to die down a bit and you can start logging ingame them. Just base your time off the GMT-5.. then you&#39;ll know your time exactly.

DontWorryBeHappy

I&#39;ll try that...when i can get in...btw when can the non-premium players play freely?[/b]
    In turkish night.

Banned Senior Member

Welcome to USKO

Course we can comunicate..well i think every1 can comunicate with every1 but turks cuz they are dumb asses -_- i only know 4-5 turks that speak english and are actually good Pkers and good guys[/b]
    i am more then happy to teach u englisch becasue i have seen turks write better then that
    and who is the dumb ass here? trying to make frends by insulting a whole nation??

let the ppl from myko come, dont think they can win from the turks moore turks play then myko users.

flamthrow

Last time their combo was horrible(myko) but well obviously not everyone. Oh yea and i came from myko beta (1 year there) and then ares since it opened :P

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast