Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

MYKO players heading over USKO

This is a discussion on MYKO players heading over USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; His combo is average and if u think its fast then ur either his 1. groupie or 2. friend......( Hope ...
Page: 6

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

His combo is average and if u think its fast then ur either his 1. groupie or 2. friend......( Hope its 2 cuz if its 1 no point talking to u)
    O well im done with KO no point starting over....and ive done most of what hes done in his movies :/ aint that hard if u got better equipment then most of the guyz u vsing lol.
    and the minor thing ...i only know 3 guys on xydonis who dont minor

sneaky gitz , aod_angel, muvo..

ive never met any others who dont minor combo.... if ur playing on odin then i dont know[/b]
    id be 2... his friend... but he had 1. dragon symbol for i know over a year... 2. was probably one of the first to minor while comboing... 3. he beat every top sin on ares... the toughest server 4. the only person who beat him without using programs or +3 uniques was a bp named Fluppy

and no im not just saying shit cuz hes my friend... goodluck in other games

His combo is average and if u think its fast then ur either his 1. groupie or 2. friend......( Hope its 2 cuz if its 1 no point talking to u)
    O well im done with KO no point starting over....and ive done most of what hes done in his movies :/ aint that hard if u got better equipment then most of the guyz u vsing lol.
    and the minor thing ...i only know 3 guys on xydonis who dont minor

sneaky gitz , aod_angel, muvo..

ive never met any others who dont minor combo.... if ur playing on odin then i dont know[/b]

im gettin sucked into your, i love usko to much it owns myko, fight... Done posting about it dont want what happened last time to happen again. If u really wanna post about it go over to myko forum where we wont get banned for saying anything...[/b]

gotta say 1 more thing........ WTF zero aint dont nothign AMAZING in his movies :/[/b]
    triplepost <_< stick all together mr. counthunter.

MakuLine

you will also learn new words

"slm para 10k plıs! sıktır gıt o.ç"

do I have to explain ?:P

noobybooby22

well sir just realize your friend&#39;s combo isnt as fast as u think. But at the same time he has very good healing ability and thats all u really gotta have.. If u got a super fast combo that gets kills here and there and a crappy healing ability u gonnan get fucked more then own. All about healing in my book, combos are only good for 1 on 1. O and u said minors are slow on myko I forgot to tell u y... It matters what time u actually minor, if u minor at the wrong time of day ur minor will delay and your mp pots. Say I 1on1ed a sin in he morning when the server was red.. If i used hp pots and he used minor combo, i garuntee u he would lose. U can get sometimes 3-4 free hits before a person minor acts up. Thats y ppl hp pot in the morning minor at night when servers are free.

Example: anyone who has watched shmeck video... Notice when he is 1 on 1ing attros and mei30 comes interuppt. U will notice he tries and minor, watch how it stops then speeds up then stops again. Then when he tries to run his lf doesnt work. I bet u that 1 on 1 took place when server bars were red. U see with all the lagg elements pk ultimatley changes

1 more example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQ6qYUzgpT4
    watch the end of the movie u will notice the 1 on 1s with the sins.. watch there minor closely

Sustain

lol that warriors hp potting sucked ballz, if thats ur best I can only xD my younger sister knows better haha.
    dont excpect noobs like that in usko.

Banned

lol noob ass warrior

BlackLabel

hes an amazaing warrior even tho all his kills were paper mages

so fuck you guys im not even from myko and he is an amazing warrior

jimfujitsu

noobybooby22

lmfao, u guyz really didnt see the point of the movie.. I did not ask u u to watch the warrior i said watch the sins and their minor at the end of the movie. Watch how it stops starts stops start..

Ask sir_locksley bout that warrior i guess, he plays odin so he should know about him.. And um have u ever tried potting with lagg spikes and 6 fps ?

yea sure i can, here it goes:
    La

A word from the Cantonese language that is pronounced as "la". This word is often (not always) used in every day conversations at the end of sentences. Usually Cantonese speakers also use this "la" word on online chat even when they are talking in English. The purpose is just to juice up their sentences and to make their sentences sound more Chinese. I&#39;d like to point out again that not ALL sentences (English and Cantonese) can end with "la". Sometimes people spell the word as "lar" instead of "la", but both mean the same thing. There are also "lor", "meh", "ga bor", etc., that can also be put at the end of certain sentences.

A: "I&#39;m leaving soon la."
    B: "Why so soon ah? Dinner won&#39;t end in another 2 hours ga wor."
    A: "I have another dinner that I need to attend to ah ma."
    B: "OK la gum."
    Lah

a slang used mainly by people of South-East Asia (Malaysia and Singapore mainly) to complement almost any sentence available in a social conversation. the origins of this slang is basically from the chinese language, yet it is now used by almost anyone in the two countries mentioned above who aren&#39;t too shy to let their asian roots shine with pride. people who don&#39;t use the -lah slang is considered a snob to a certain degree. A suffix of no standard meaning used by Malaysians in their very own version of the english language (affectionately named Manglish) to spice up sentences and to express very different meanings according to the way it is said.
    A: Hey, can you lend me five ringgit?
    B: sorry lah, I need money to pay for my cab and lunch lah

C: can you help me for a minute?
    D: ok lah.
    lor

Cantonese slang that is used to describe someone who has done something idiotic, or to describe something that is stupid. It literally means "stinks", but it is used to mean "stupid".

"That person is so lor; he tripped on his own shoelaces and fell on the street."
    "So lor; this event sucks."
    "I just embarrassed myself infront of my boss! I&#39;m so lor!"
    beh tahan

means "cannot stand it". Orginated from Chinese dialect of Hokkien/Fujian. The word "beh" means cannot in Chinese while the word "tahan" means stand/uphold in Malay. Commonly used in Malaysia and Singapore.
    These are the most used by MYKO community xD looks kinda dumb imo[/b]

Wow this is great, thanks for taking the time do write that!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456