Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

New in Anatolia

This is a discussion on New in Anatolia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sucks that to play USKO nowadays you either have to invest some $$$$ into it, or share with someone who ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Sucks that to play USKO nowadays you either have to invest some $$$$ into it, or share with someone who invests some $$$$ into it.

  2. #17
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    165

    Default

    I do neither? and am playing every day. ive made 5 gbs so far reselling while exping 2 chars 1 to 59 and 1 to 61. by the time I hit 80 ill have made enough money to atleast compete in pk, but most likely before it. ^ that attitude is why ko's population is terrible. no one wants to put effort into the game anymore.

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    I do neither? and am playing every day. ive made 5 gbs so far reselling while exping 2 chars 1 to 59 and 1 to 61. by the time I hit 80 ill have made enough money to atleast compete in pk, but most likely before it. ^ that attitude is why ko's population is terrible. no one wants to put effort into the game anymore.
    Well, you might be able to compete in Europa with farming/reselling. But in older servers like Anatolia it's going to take you shitloads of time before you will be able to compete, if you even succed at it on the first place. Which sucks hard, because i used to have lots of fun with farming in KO.

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Farming is always fun
    Unless you are solo

  5. #20
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Well, you might be able to compete in Europa with farming/reselling. But in older servers like Anatolia it's going to take you shitloads of time before you will be able to compete, if you even succed at it on the first place. Which sucks hard, because i used to have lots of fun with farming in KO.
    his post about having to spend money didn't mention a server, it just said usko. :P

  6. #21
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    his post about having to spend money didn't mention a server, it just said usko. :P
    Instead of trying to get 50 post with useless comments you better start reading more carefully. I'm giving examples of servers their current state.

  7. #22
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    I do neither? and am playing every day. ive made 5 gbs so far reselling while exping 2 chars 1 to 59 and 1 to 61. by the time I hit 80 ill have made enough money to atleast compete in pk, but most likely before it. ^ that attitude is why ko's population is terrible. no one wants to put effort into the game anymore.
    I lol'd pretty hard. Unfortunately, I cannot sit at my computer and play 12 hours a day into USKO, as I have other shit to do. If I could put in 12hrs or more a day into USKO, sure I could make some money, but unfortunately USKO isn't about how hard you try, its more about how long you try.

  8. #23
    Senior Member hoDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I lol'd pretty hard. Unfortunately, I cannot sit at my computer and play 12 hours a day into USKO, as I have other shit to do. If I could put in 12hrs or more a day into USKO, sure I could make some money, but unfortunately USKO isn't about how hard you try, its more about how long you try.
    But then if you put those 12 hours towards something else such as your job, you will get good amount of money and buy shit loads of GBs or items. So you will do only what you like doing in game not farming ^^

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    51

    Default

    if your coming back, you should join europa, the most english people out of all the servers i believe

  10. #25
    Senior Member jordyvw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Im playing anatolia human side rampage clan! Just let me know if i need any help send pm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-16-2014, 02:52 PM
  2. Whats new in KO (CW/ Anatolia)
    By Ganzah in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2013, 09:02 AM
  3. Gratz New Home, but ....
    By AquariuZ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 05:29 PM
  4. New here
    By EG4L in forum General Chat
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 04:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •