Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New in Anatolia

This is a discussion on New in Anatolia within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sucks that to play USKO nowadays you either have to invest some $$$$ into it, or share with someone who ...
Page: 2

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Sucks that to play USKO nowadays you either have to invest some $$$$ into it, or share with someone who invests some $$$$ into it.

Banned Regular Member

I do neither? and am playing every day. ive made 5 gbs so far reselling while exping 2 chars 1 to 59 and 1 to 61. by the time I hit 80 ill have made enough money to atleast compete in pk, but most likely before it. ^ that attitude is why ko's population is terrible. no one wants to put effort into the game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    I do neither? and am playing every day. ive made 5 gbs so far reselling while exping 2 chars 1 to 59 and 1 to 61. by the time I hit 80 ill have made enough money to atleast compete in pk, but most likely before it. ^ that attitude is why ko's population is terrible. no one wants to put effort into the game anymore.
    Well, you might be able to compete in Europa with farming/reselling. But in older servers like Anatolia it's going to take you shitloads of time before you will be able to compete, if you even succed at it on the first place. Which sucks hard, because i used to have lots of fun with farming in KO.

Farming is always fun
    Unless you are solo

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Well, you might be able to compete in Europa with farming/reselling. But in older servers like Anatolia it's going to take you shitloads of time before you will be able to compete, if you even succed at it on the first place. Which sucks hard, because i used to have lots of fun with farming in KO.
    his post about having to spend money didn't mention a server, it just said usko. :P

his post about having to spend money didn't mention a server, it just said usko. :P
    Instead of trying to get 50 post with useless comments you better start reading more carefully. I'm giving examples of servers their current state.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I lol'd pretty hard. Unfortunately, I cannot sit at my computer and play 12 hours a day into USKO, as I have other shit to do. If I could put in 12hrs or more a day into USKO, sure I could make some money, but unfortunately USKO isn't about how hard you try, its more about how long you try.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I lol'd pretty hard. Unfortunately, I cannot sit at my computer and play 12 hours a day into USKO, as I have other shit to do. If I could put in 12hrs or more a day into USKO, sure I could make some money, but unfortunately USKO isn't about how hard you try, its more about how long you try.
    But then if you put those 12 hours towards something else such as your job, you will get good amount of money and buy shit loads of GBs or items. So you will do only what you like doing in game not farming ^^

if your coming back, you should join europa, the most english people out of all the servers i believe

Im playing anatolia human side rampage clan! Just let me know if i need any help send pm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12