Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

New Class

This is a discussion on New Class within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe haha I went to Jamaica for a school trip (xD) and this Jamaican asked ...
Page: 10

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Adis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Adis)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    haha I went to Jamaica for a school trip (xD) and this Jamaican asked where I was from and I told him Toronto. *His first response was, "Jane and Finch?" *But yea. *Missasauga isnt as entertaining are probably less corner street whores.
    ROFL! You serious? Ah, it all adds up. Mississauga is fun only if you have a lot of friends that are willing to go to Toronto with you, OR, if you just have friends in Toronto and visit them non stop. Other than that, the occasional house party and meh...[/b]
    and playdium...but they have really old games. They should really be more up todate. Such a great business idea but ran poorly. I like mini-putting though lol, thats a good waste of 3 hours (im really bad)

kenpai

lot of idiotic anwsers, how about this one, kinda inspired by that non fighting class idea of baba. I would like to see a gnome/dwarf like character. One that does indeed get better/more drops, has some new buffs and attack option, but nothing incredible. It is proficiant in manifacturing. So im thinking:

Gnome. Special armor options for huge def, attack mediocre. Can buff weapons and armors of party members giving higher ac, ap, magic attacks, incr elemental dmg from weapons. Excells in manifacturing weapons and armors. Maybe has a gun like weapon/catapult/something other that sword/staff. Maybe some debuffs like remove elem. dmg from enemy weapon. How bout a xp increase buff aswell..

Would make a nice character to lvl up wouldnt it. I can see this guy making scrolls/pots aswell. Good support character.

Any thoughts on this?

HAHA! Playdium, oh man, the entertainment attraction the world's forgotten. I remember going there at like 13 and me and my buddies raced each other (even though racing is strictly prohibited and they force you to start at different times). Was basically 3 of us waiting to get fair start, and we raced to the point where we kept crashing into each other. We got kicked off, but it was worth it. The games rule, house of the dead never gets boring, until you turn 14.

P.S I apologize Kenpai that our answers don't conform to your standards of what's NOT "idiotic".

TunaFishyMe

rofl House of the Dead was their best game. My friend and I got the 3 hour unlimited pass and just played it over and over again lol. Then after we beat it, it got boring. Yep, the Go-Karts was alright, except for the fact I could run faster than that. I would always floor the throttle but it never went very fast :S Maybe I got a shitty kart.

Kenpai, I think your idea is idiotic.

Man being 13 and seeing the "big kid" carts that required a G1 license, how I envied them. HAHA back in the day we did the same thing, except we split the cost of one unlimited pass and just kept swiping every game around us NON stop. This worked until they introduced a 1 limit cooldown on swipes rofl.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Adis
    Man being 13 and seeing the "big kid" carts that required a G1 license, how I envied them. HAHA back in the day we did the same thing, except we split the cost of one unlimited pass and just kept swiping every game around us NON stop. This worked until they introduced a 1 limit cooldown on swipes rofl.
    lol haha I remember doing that. But I think they already had the limit when I started to try it. I dont quite remember lol. I wonder if that place is still going well or if its compeltely empty. I remember they had this virtual fighting game where you move and a char on the screen mimics your move. It was so poorly designed lol. How old are you now?

Well, the place is still going strong lmao, so strong in fact that the once cool spaceship-like doors no longer open when you come near it. They're simply open 24/7 I guess they cut down their budget, in which case i retract my previous statement about them still going strong: THEY'RE STRUGGLING MAN! That fighting game owned, once I kicked so high it thought I did a punch and jumped sideways, rofl?

20 :P u?

TunaFishyMe

im 19. I study at Queens in Kingston but im back here for the summer. Will be heading baack in a couple weeks though.
    lol playdium was good times.

Nice. Damn, reminded me of university I start on the 11th. I'm at UofT =/

TunaFishyMe

Classes start on the 11th for me. Frosh is on the 3rd. Im going to fuck with the frosh lol so ill go on the 3rd. UT is gay. Too competitive. What do you study? Im doing eletrical engineering

Political science and international law. I was this close to doing electrical engineering |_| , I even had ALL the bullshit prerequisites for it like Algebra, calc, phys with high marks too ^^ So I just used them eventually to go along with my best 6 average instead of taking new courses

Meh, UT is okay, it's only competive if you're not winning all the time

Edit: I wanted to go to waterloo for electrical =/ Let's continue this post somewhere in off topic hahaha

TunaFishyMe

haha I have a couple friends that go to UT. One is in Life Science or whatever its called there, the other is in Engineering Science. I dont really like UT though cuz the campus is too big :P Too much walking around. At Queens, 15 mins from one side to the next xD

R4zor

idk adding stuff like necromancers and laserguns kindda messes up the Knight setting :P might as well add b-52 bombers to CZ that drops a nuke onto bowl to destroy all bosses and atross, then drop a robot on there with a parachute that automaticly loots the boxes and then move to B2 with black hole warpspeed to repeat

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910