Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

New dupe with lagg or seomthing similar?

This is a discussion on New dupe with lagg or seomthing similar? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats confusing probably just a huge lag... thats wierd...
Page: 2

Default umm

thats confusing probably just a huge lag... thats wierd

I definitely didn't kill any bosses.
    If u played Ardream before, which most likey you haven't in a competitive server where peopole NT or (like my situation) where karus walked into town with like 4 or 5 parties and they sat at reswpn point. They can zrskill and kill nonstop, some bigtime warriors will walk around in town and kill. This happens often. At this moment the frame rate is ridiculously low and it laggs big time. Unlike ur shyty server, diez has gg players and items.The pk is very intense and one perosn cannot dominate while having+8shards and chitn8 set buying from gold farmers like most cwets people do, so keep ur mouth shut if u dont kno anything about it.
    Anyways it probably was just luck and it duped. Whatever... shyt happens. Thought it might have happened to some1 else before, but i guess not.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    I definitely didn't kill any bosses.
    Unlike ur shyty server, diez has gg players and items.The pk is very intense and one perosn cannot dominate while having+8shards and chitn8 set buying from gold farmers like most cwets people do, so keep ur mouth shut if u dont kno anything about it.
    wish i could play there with all the +10s, and ofc the turks!

im missing out

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    wish i could play there with all the +10s, and ofc the turks!

im missing out
    A newb tbl editor like u cant do shyt anyways.

PwR

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusthevirus2004 View Post
    While I was sealing my fov+0 it duped, which was really weird and I was able to make a fov+1 since I originally only had two but after 1 duped I had 3 I didnt hes itate to upgrade either KO has screwed me too many times a free fov is well worth it. K2 sucks though they should catch those things or the overwhelming k0xp

dont listen to this prick at aLL he said he would buy my warrior so i let him have a test run and the cunt fuking took all my coins from it wot a dick... this was ionia wen it 1st come out took like 100m kinda sad scamming a m8 for 100m =/

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    A newb tbl editor like u cant do shyt anyways.
    ?__________

KingX

maybe u will get bann for

i would pm MyKoL

dont risk char for a SS +0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12