Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

New Dupe or something? C-west?

This is a discussion on New Dupe or something? C-west? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think he meant gold farmers?...
Page: 5

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i think he meant gold farmers?

recpaintballer89

Lmao, should have seen that coming from a mile away. Yes, I was referring to the babas as the goldfarmers, babashoppers as well, babashoppers.

It's all a matter of supply and demand.

There is demand for buyable ingame currency, so there's people/companies willing to meet the request.

And because humans have learned to seek instant gratification, there are people that are satisfied by "buying" status (in this case, gold/items), in attempts to feel superior as opposed to working for it and earning it. This creates the "supply".
    Last edited by recpaintballer89; 02-16-2011 at 06:14 PM.

oh he must have.

goldfarmers are in any game with an effective currency trading system. the only way i see to defeat them is what K4L is doing and allow such things to go on between players instead of greedy chinese scamsites such as gameim.com and their clones.

IMO KO's administration should have done that to begin with, but they're too stupid and dont see opportunity when it's presented.

well i can tell you that the large majority of people i play with and know, don't buy GBs from websites nor items from websites. yes, it's most likely that the person i bought an item from, bought from some1 who in time bought from somebody else who bought his GBs from a website. But since it's too complicated to know the origins of items, i just try to buy from people i know. I never buy GBs and stick to items only. that also goes to the times i've sold anything, items only. actually it's been a freaking long time since i bought anything :S that's what I do... or did
    so it's not just a matter of supply and demand.

corrupt gms?

infectedknit

I'll throw in my two cents on this topic. One... injecting items is impossible outside of the GMs (and even they can't... can they?). It just is. Items are all server-side, which means you can't edit them or mess with them. Otherwise every hacker would be running around with EE +10 instead of those crappy MP recovery bows. As well, who cares how people spend money? It's a game. People feel like they have more fun when they own, and if they don't have the skills to own then they have to buy the gear to do so. Stop trashing on people for doing what they think is fun, even if it isn't what you don't believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by infectedknit View Post
    I'll throw in my two cents on this topic. One... injecting items is impossible outside of the GMs (and even they can't... can they?). It just is. Items are all server-side, which means you can't edit them or mess with them. Otherwise every hacker would be running around with EE +10 instead of those crappy MP recovery bows. As well, who cares how people spend money? It's a game. People feel like they have more fun when they own, and if they don't have the skills to own then they have to buy the gear to do so. Stop trashing on people for doing what they think is fun, even if it isn't what you don't believe in.
    So how u explain +10's poping out now?
    2,2k utl and u get rappy +10 on each serwer , the same situation was with +9 fll sets...
    Now they seling +8 krovaz sets and +10 weapons , and u saying this is ok?
    If ppl want own and they are babashoping legit items it wont change the game cuz those items was still on the serwer , there is not much owerpowered items on serwers. And it doesnt change a play , but now when everyone can buy +9 or +10 set (depends of cash u wosh to spend) game is geting boring ( on my serwer there was poping 83lvl +9/set whole clans) when u go to cz all of the oponents got advanatge and all they got r injescted items. I got on my 81 warior krovaz7set and rappy9 +2/3 accesories my clannies got similar characters but still is hard to fight with +9/10 party ....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345